Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

JUST IN : A Popular Man Of God And General Overseer Has Just Confess-[see Video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JUST IN : A Popular Man Of God And General Overseer Has Just Confess-[see Video] (427 Views)

Who Is That Popular Man Of God That You Trust Most In Nigeria? / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN : A Popular Man Of God And General Overseer Has Just Confess-[see Video] by cozyfbaby: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2017
JUST IN : A popular man of God and General Overseer has just confess -[Watch Video]

A renowned man of God and a popular general overseer of the Redemption house of miraculous signs and wonders has just confess of using extra power to runs his ministry and perform signs and wonders which make people regard him as God…hmm

He was seen running almost naked in the street shouting i will confess, i will confess, i will confess which his voice got the attention of many people in the environs and he was hold to sit and confess luckily most of his members were not there as the could have hold him in other not to confess so as to shade the shame and disgrace.

in his confession he said: i am an occult member from ogboni confraternity and i use 7 mens
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/just-popular-man-god-just-comfess-watch-video/

Re: JUST IN : A Popular Man Of God And General Overseer Has Just Confess-[see Video] by Ebios(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2017
By their fruit we shall know them.The victory of evil over good is just for a moment.
Re: JUST IN : A Popular Man Of God And General Overseer Has Just Confess-[see Video] by PointZerom: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Should RCCG Choir Ask Sinach, Tope Alabi For Permission To Use Their Songs? / Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? / Get Charged To Take Charge: Enough Is Enough - Johnspeak Uwangue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.