Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? (422 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Can A Christian Live 100% Holy Without Sin? / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2018
A friend of mine wants to return to Nigeria after spending more than 10 years at a university abroad with no degree and no progress in life
He has been away for over 10 years and doesn't have any friends to stay with
Is it okay for him to stay with a family member, who is a herbalist?
Re: Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? by illicit(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2018
when he was living among so called xtians abroad how did that help him.
Re: Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
A friend of mine wants to return to Nigeria after spending more than 10 years at a university abroad with no degree and no progress in life
He has been away for over 10 years and doesn't have any friends to stay with
Is it okay for him to stay with a family member, who is a herbalist?
Re: Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? by yanshDoctor: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
not a wise decision. he should save atleast 500k.

to get a decent room self-contained and stock food. before finding something to do

flight ticket alone is much.
Re: Can A Christian Live Together In The Same Room With An Herbalist? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 16, 2018
No it is not advisable. He might have issues with the herbalist as time goes by but if there are no alternative, he should bear for the time being. He should watch what he says,do or behave as the herbalist is watching. He should ignite the fruit of the spirit. Most importantly show love no matter what.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Explain The Concept Of "Love" Or "Agape Love" / Bishop David Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Formally Condemns Fulani Herdsmen Killing / Nigerian Gospel Hip Hop: A Call For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.