Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics (65435 Views)

Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura / Socio-cultural Group Endorsed Labaran Maku For Nasarawa Governor / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
directorXixXICK:
This actually how my life changed last year...wen d governor of Edo state saw me pushing wheel barrow n decided to gve me a plane...

#truthman
U be Lai Mohammed son??
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by ikemesit4477: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
CastedDude:
Nasarawa State governor, Umaru Al-Makura during his inspection tour yesterday - stopped a motorcyclist a.k.a Okada man who was carrying at least pupils on his motorcycle. The governor challenged and warned the okada man not to repeat Same so as to avoid causing problem to the people's children.

The governor gave one of his cars to his aides to take the children to their house. This is indeed a good gesture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/governor-al-makura-warns-okada-man-for-carrying-many-pupils-in-nasarawa.html

is that the only thing he can do?
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by hisgrace090: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Instead of donating a bus to the school

First thing , first.

The children must taken back home safely before the bus donation.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by DONADAMS(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by poseidon12: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Is re-election around the corner? I ask because I have read in the past about how this Governor's convoy chased a lady and her brother off the road and had her brother beat up, with the Governor's approval. I will search for the thread to get the details.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by aspirebig: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Arrangeee show. ..but try better next time...
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Richardabbey(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na Biafrans Dem , Goats angry
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by jericco1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
lol. is that the governor that I know? I'm impressed
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
CastedDude:
Nasarawa State governor, Umaru Al-Makura during his inspection tour yesterday - stopped a motorcyclist a.k.a Okada man who was carrying at least pupils on his motorcycle. The governor challenged and warned the okada man not to repeat Same so as to avoid causing problem to the people's children.

The governor gave one of his cars to his aides to take the children to their house. This is indeed a good gesture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/governor-al-makura-warns-okada-man-for-carrying-many-pupils-in-nasarawa.html

Mtcheeew I even thought he dashed the man his car undecided

Now that would have been the good gesture

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
What nonsense good gesture. He is indirectly admitting that the state is governed by a neanderthal. Who is responsible for providing school buses,city shuttle et all?

He just curried a photo op. Period!!
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by miraclea: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
So who carries the same children to school tomorrow very soon Nigerians will ask their rullers what they are doing with their looted wealth
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked
Election kind gesture. Donation of school bus is the best.
Why did the okada man pack these kids like sardine nau ?
Ao you nau
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by ACE1010: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
lalanice:
issorite, who will carry them tomorow?
My brother asked him again!! Nigerian politicians are just hypocrites. Must any gesture on pages of newspapers or social media
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by IVORY2009(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Election kind gesture. Donation of school bus is the best.

Why did the okada man pack these kids like sardine nau ?

No money no friend, perhaps no money to pay for sch book

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by ibabz(m): 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
"lubish! I thought he wanted to dash the kids his car
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by sisisioge: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hausa peeps and the way the risk lives ehhh!
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by highchief3(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
The things we celebrate in this country Sha... How big is lafia? Why cant the state have a school bus network that runs the streets of lafia and terminate at certain bus stops and pupils can use the bus to school for free or at a reduced price.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by alan056: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
The governor did wonderfully well by only warning the rider. It's only in Africa people would expect the governor should have donated a bus to the school or gifted the man a car.... Money changes hands in Africa without value

Thumbs up Mr Governor
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by alan056: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2017
highchief3:
The things we celebrate in this country Sha... How big is lafia? Why cant the state have a school bus network that runs the streets of lafia and terminate at certain bus stops and pupils can use the bus to school for free or at a reduced price.

Did you for a second think about the state's revenue?? I guess NOT!
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nathayas: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
How long will this kind gesture continue, could he tell his driver to pick them again to school tomorrow, devil infested politicians.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by highchief3(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
alan056:

Did you for a second think about the state's revenue?? I guess NOT!
how much will it cost to buy at least five luxurious bus to start with? The state can increase by buying extra two or three every year. Private transporters have hundreds of this vehicles not to talk of a whole state government. Let's stop making excuses for this politicians
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Psoul(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yeahh...he tried. But he want to tell me that it was his first time of seeing such a thing. How many times did he stop to do this gesture. Anoda political campaign strategy. By the way, how much did he pay to the Okada man for the service so far rendered to the pupils. He better settle the ma ooo. I no wan vex.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by EBAZ(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
E nor knw say na poverty mk d man carry five person 4 one bike. Way E 4 upgrade d bike man with one keke or car. Stingy Governor!
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by 1kingwriter: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
He should have changed the life of the Okada man instead.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by sinkhole: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
2019 loading cheesy If you see the way the man just dey construct roads for Lafia nau, you go just dey wonder where Al-Makura con just get the money from, why he no get such money all these while?
Al-Makura for senate, 2019 grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by IJMBEXCEL: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
lalanice:
issorite, who will carry them tomorow?
thank you. U said my mind. Instead of a permanent solution,we have an hypocritical gesture.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by johnteeygraphix: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
https://donate-ng.com/project/761

Thirteen-year-old Susan OreOluwa Ologan needsour help. She was hit by a car on July 31, 2017 .
The driver has been un-cooperative.

She is a student of Bloom Heights School, Bibilari, Basorun, Ibadan

Her parents have spent in excess of two-million naira (N2m) {the outstanding bills is in excess of N1.8million as of today}, her daily oxygen need in the ICU is N18,000 (add that to the cost of feeding through tubes, cleaning, physiotherapy, drips, etc). Her parents are in need of support in prayers and cash.

She's in need of further surgeries, the primary one is to drain fluids from her very swollen head.

(She has been placed on antibiotics - Vancomycin IV and Piperacillin/Tazobactam IV - thereby delaying further surgeries on her.)

This is a plea to everyone.

Susan Oreoluwa Ologan needs our help.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Evablizin(f): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
bamidelee:
Ao you nau
i'm good but the sun is too much.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by johnisaola(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
good did
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chai see my governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.