Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics (65426 Views)

Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura / Socio-cultural Group Endorsed Labaran Maku For Nasarawa Governor / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by CoolAmbience(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
TRAPP:
I pray this is not a public stunt, we need to be suspicious of this politicians actions when election is close.

In the midst of all politicking, let us endeavour to always allow space for some human reasoning.

The governor is in his second and last term in office. His gesture is simple commendable.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Tosign360: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
HMMMM..................EYES SERVICE
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by TRAPP(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
CoolAmbience:

In the midst of all politicking, let us endeavour to always allow space for some human reasoning.

The governor is in his second and last term in office. His gesture is simple commendable.
Sorry but I don't trust this politicians, he might even have other political ambitions.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by CoolAmbience(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
lalanice:
issorite, who will carry them tomorow?

So, he should have looked the other way since his gesture won't be repeated right?

To think that your comment got over 100 likes makes it even more worrisome.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by CoolAmbience(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
TRAPP:

Sorry but I don't trust this politicians, he might even have other political ambitions.

I hope you don't distrust yourself too.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by lalanice(f): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
CoolAmbience:

So, he should have looked the other way since his gesture won't be repeated right?

To think that your comment got over 100 likes makes it even more worrisome.

you have a problem, and it is not me
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by matrixme(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
His mate is the former Ondo state governor who used to convey students of government schools to and fro with government buses for 8 years. This one is going about warning okada men.
Rather than curse darkness sir, light a candle.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by bekpo(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
What will happen in the subsequent days they will be going to school. It will be a good gesture if he give them a car or a bus that will be taking them to school. Not something of a day thing.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by GenOrumov: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
quiverfull:
He should create a good transportation network and stop all the publicity stunts.

The problem in this case is as a result of poverty and not a lack of good transportation network. Nassarawa already have roads that I will say are even under-utilized likewise many under developed states in Nigeria. The state isn't a cosmpolitan state (like Lagos) but largely agarian.

There are states in the US that moving around is hellish if you don't have a personal car to move you around as those states are with huge land mass that buses do not reach some nooks and crannies.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by dabossman(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
lalanice:

grin grin grin The Deputy Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
He did nothing because those kids would still have to go to school tomorrow and that cyclist would still be their parents best option ... Alleviate the suffering by giving gainful employment to their parents
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by akigbemaru: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
CastedDude:
Nasarawa State governor, Umaru Al-Makura during his inspection tour yesterday - stopped a motorcyclist a.k.a Okada man who was carrying at least pupils on his motorcycle. The governor challenged and warned the okada man not to repeat Same so as to avoid causing problem to the people's children.

The governor gave one of his cars to his aides to take the children to their house. This is indeed a good gesture.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/governor-al-makura-warns-okada-man-for-carrying-many-pupils-in-nasarawa.html

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Ekotech1980: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Warning the okada man to cease and desist is in order; asking his aide to take the kids home is cosmetic:
- it's a public political stunt
- the kids' happiness ended the moment they alighted from the governor's car; their suffering continues
- that kind of highly-risky overload by the often reckless okada men, especially in that state is commonplace; does the government has any plan to check it, beyond what the governor did?
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by sedek4569: 4:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
the shame of this publication should goes to the nigeria government not to the bike man or parents of the kid, everything about nigeria is improvise.
Now to the governor, you think you do good by jumping down from your stupid car to caution the man?, releasing one of ur cars to drop the kids at their home, how will they go to school tomorrow?; ok i will tell you that the same bike man will still carry five of them to school. Other countries feed their wards in school, but here there is no teacher,no teaching equipment n facilities, no school bus, nothing. stupid nigeria government.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by gbishman: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
So after today then what next, won't that inspired the don't of putting commuter buses on the road for students. Shakena. That wasn't that hard to conceive was it
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by begwong: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
lalanice:
I was especting a gift of Keke Marwa!
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Topestbilly(m): 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
lalanice:

Aunt I! Aunt I!! grin
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by GuntersChain(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
why not create free transportation for students or a subsidized one.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
i'm good but the sun is too much.
yeah it's really scorching
try to avoid it if possible
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Evablizin(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
bamidelee:
yeah it's really scorching try to avoid it if possible
Alright,how is your family?
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
Alright,how is your family?
Toor we're good so how's the weather now
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Evablizin(f): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
bamidelee:
Toor we're good so how's the weather now
Better.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
Better.
ok cool yourself with chilled drink and rest ma'am
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Evablizin(f): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
bamidelee:
ok cool yourself with chilled drink and rest ma'am
cheesy
You will provide the chilled drink.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:

cheesy
why not I will you're special
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:

cheesy
you ran away
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Evablizin(f): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
bamidelee:
you ran away
grin No i didn't.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evablizin:
grin No i didn't.
OK ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by ashawopikin(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
staged

Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by luluman: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Paulosky1900:
;Dpolitheftians
After all he used the okada man tax & entitlement buy the car.
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by enemyofprogress: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Nonsense. He should have given the parents if the children the car so as to solve the problem permanently
Re: Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics by enemyofprogress: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2017
lalanice:
don't mind him. Him dey fool himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Emmanuel Macron On 6-Month Internship In Nigeria (Throwback Photo) / Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.