Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (30229 Views)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) / The Experience 13: Live Thread / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
3q
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Nelsizzy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
I still dey road embarassed
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by sirfee(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alao046:
Rubbish thread, so i should come and start singing and clapping for nonsense with you abi. Jesus is king ko, obama is king ni. SCRAPS.
And the nonsense made front page, nairaland dey mumu now a days ooh
I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim but your post is filled with so much stupidity.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by ayorhmeeday(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
why people love going to dis ''experience'' beats me!!
My elder bro. loves attending so much, he hasn't missed any of it 4 once, since 2011!!!
shocked
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Godsgal(f): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
I seriously wish to be there. Nysc won't let me

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by mikool007(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who will keep seat for me
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by DONMAYOR19(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
The crowd here is something else o, and those bancer are not helping matters. In all, God is great.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
A live thread on a Christian music concert being hosted on a forum owned by a reprobate hellbound son of perdition.
Now I've see it all.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by samodoh: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wow... Yes o. Great worship time
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alao046:
Rubbish thread, so i should come and start singing and clapping for nonsense with you abi. Jesus is king ko, obama is king ni. SCRAPS.
must u comment,radarada

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by phollybee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Teamfreeze spotted
Alao046:
Rubbish thread, so i should come and start singing and clapping for nonsense with you abi. Jesus is king ko, obama is king ni.na ur own king him be, not my king. SCRAPS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by temmypotter(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
really wanted to go.. but didn't wanna go alone.. came on NL looking for a thread about it to prolly hook up.. but didn't see none till now!.. it burns
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by chyima(f): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Promxy94:
I no they lag, therefore na for dstv I go view am.

Pls what's the channel I can watch it
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by AntiWailer: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alao046:
Rubbish thread, so i should come and start singing and clapping for nonsense with you abi. Jesus is king ko, obama is king ni.na ur own king him be, not my king. SCRAPS.

Respect people's religion..

Were u forced to add your pathetic comment ?

This does not make you sound like a Gee. You sound like an intolerant dummy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by ikorodureporta: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
They just look for one theme to deceive una. Do they really know Jesus? Which King?? Who sees all these and still call their leader a PASTOR or that place a Church?? Satan-inspired fvckn evil morraphuckin illuminatists cheesy

You berra open yr eyes .... https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral.

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Promxy94(m): 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
chyima:

Pls what's the channel I can watch it
Sure they will show it on there event channel

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by IamSassy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alao046:
Who asked you this question you are answering. You were not forced to comment in the first place. If you have nothing reasonable to say, just respect yourself and leave the thread.

5 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by MissIndependent(f): 7:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Missing it this year not in Lagos this year. Was there last year cry
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Too many boring artistes called every year. Must they all be Black Americans ? When are they going to invite great bands like Hillsong United or Casting Crown?

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Guys i just arrived there few mins ago.everywhere is already getting crowded.Imagine my mumu younger brother cant find his phone.Thank God na small phone sha.This year is going to be epic.Halleluyah

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by fuckboys: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
angry
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
I'm at home waiting for Dstv to start the live broadcast.
JesusOurKing
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by piagetskinner(m): 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
channel 198 for dstv no de show anything o
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Originality007: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alao046:

your madness has no cure, I will advice you to rush down to TBS now, may b your madness can EXPERIENCE solution..

10 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by thecavemanesq(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
What's the channel on DSTV please? wink smiley

Promxy94:
I no they lag, therefore na for dstv I go view am.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by greatdave(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
ayorhmeeday:
why people love going to dis ''experience'' beats me!!
My elder bro. loves attending so much, he hasn't missed any of it 4 once, since 2011!!!
shocked
Maybe you should attend one with him and find out smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by bobolizim(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hozier:
Too many boring artistes called every year. Must they all be blacks? When are they going to invite great bands like Hillsong United or Casting Crown?
when would the whites start inviting tope alabi,frank Edward, sinach and the like? Baba,if the gospel is preached. Jesus wins we win ! No racism in God's kingdom

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by myqel(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
I'm on my way there but can someone tell me what's going on right there pls
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by emmanuelajimuda: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alao046:
idoit
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
bobolizim:
when would the whites start inviting tope alabi,frank Edward, sinach and the like? Baba,if the gospel is preached. Jesus wins we win ! No racism in God's kingdom
I mentioned world wide popular gospel bands you are mentioning Tope Alabi. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alao046:
I command every spirit of mumuness in you to fall down and die IJN

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by Chukazu: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hozier:
I mentioned world wide popular gospel bands you are mentioning Tope Alabi. undecided

What made them world wide apart from your mindset... Hillsong is favorite,to another person Don Moen is the best,yet to another Frank Edward it is..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class / Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) / Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.