Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (30228 Views)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) / The Experience 13: Live Thread / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by ayesco202(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
miniyi018:
Yesterday was my first time of attending experience and it was awesome. I loved Chioma Jesus ministration, it was power filled and soul lifting.
Sincerely, I loved her ministration too. Despite the fact that I'm Yoruba, and couldn't understand some of her lyrics, her performance was still the best to me. I never knew she is that good. It was soul lifting indeed!

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by ObinnaVal93(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
GREATESTPIANIST:
bros take am easy na......... are u eval frm unilag ?

sorry...ehn ehn!!!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by people4rmVillag: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
tafrica:

I've also wondered why Hillsong is yet to be invited, Kirk Franlin, Even our own Sinach. I'm happy that I"m seeing Chevelle Franklyn again, but truthfully, I will love they don't keep bringing same artistes every year.
Do your research well, kirk franklin and Sinach have been to Experience before

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by people4rmVillag: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
peeps4u:

Sincerely, I asked same question last year and this year
do your research very well, Sinach has been to Experience before, remember this is the 12th Edition of Experience, maybe you just started following it
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by people4rmVillag: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
temmylorlah:
I don't think so. She was just going off-key + She overdressed for the event. It's a worship service for crying out loud! Thank God she is not pastor Paul's wife...She would have changed up to five times yesterday.
She was going off I am with you on that, but she wasn't over dressed. That's a music concert you know!

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
ObinnaVal93:

sorry...ehn ehn!!!
alrit
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by powerblaze(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chioma Jesus was beyond incredible! I was so stunned at the supercharged atmosphere. Even people of other tribes were screaming and crying.. speechless

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by olusamuel01: 3:23am On Dec 08, 2017
tafrica:

I've also wondered why Hillsong is yet to be invited, Kirk Franlin, Even our own Sinach. I'm happy that I"m seeing Chevelle Franklyn again, but truthfully, I will love they don't keep bringing same artistes every year.

Kirk franklin has been to the experience like 4 times, Sinach was there last year... i can't tell reason why hillsong has not been invited.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) by elgramz: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
COOL10:
Who was that chubby guy on black native that joined Donnie and Travis Greene on stage?
Micah stampley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class / Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) / Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.