Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria (28316 Views)

Kirk Franklin(a popular gospel artist) Blasphemy Against Jesus Christ. / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by adeiza4u(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2018
At least, six global and renowned gospel artists are set to headline this year's edition of The Experience Gospel Concert. The Experience is an annual gospel Concert in Lagos that was initiated by Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on the Rock Church. Since its inception, The Experience Gospel Concert has annually attracted thousands of Christians and others within and outside Nigeria, such that the event is usually watched via the Internet by many who couldn't make it to the event.

The Concert will hold on the 7th December 2018 at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos from 7pm.

This year's edition is tagged " Jesus, our Peace." Adefarasin, who is the convener of The Experience 13 , explained that the inspiration behind the 2018 theme of the concert, "Jesus, Our Peace", is to highlight who Jesus is, especially in the world we live in today – the Prince of Peace .

He emphasized that regardless of the outcome of the forthcoming elections; peace is the ultimate candidate that we should all support, and must be the candidate that wins.

“ Peace (as I know it ) is not the absence of tension but the presence of Justice , ” he said.

The concert , according to him , will be a continuous reminder that the God of Peace is with us. “ As has been the norm since inception, The Experience 2018 will feature a powerful line up of award winning and renowned indigenous and international gospel artistes such as Don Moen , Kirk Franklin, Donnie McClurkin , Timi Dakolo , Travis Greene, Nathaniel Bassey , Vicki Yohe, Chioma Jesus , Tope Alabi, Eben, Tim Godfrey, Mike Aremu, Glowreeyah , Onos , Eno Michael and Chee . And for the first time at The Experience is JJ Hairston , Planetshakers and ADA , ” the statement read in part.

According to the organizers , the concert which is free to all will be hosted with unparalleled professionalism , hospitality , security , excellence , unity and most importantly with a focus to continue to provide a platform where attendants can pray for Nigeria and worship God together regardless of tribe, denomination, creed or language .

Pastor Adefarasin also iterated that whilst everyone is invited to The Experience 2018 , it is advised to arrive at the venue early.

Source: https://churchpilot..com/2018/11/the-experience-2018-don-moen-kirk_10.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by adeiza4u(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2018
Modified:

.first time hitting the FP with my blog post

I dedicate this to InvertedHammer. Ur name is always gold in my heart for keeping my studies moving. Ever grateful sir

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by nzeobi(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2018
lost my phone in experience 10, anyway I hope to make this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by adeiza4u(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:
eya, this year's won't be so nzeobi.

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by TaiKuun(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
I can help design your church banners. See here
https://www.nairaland.com/4211647/nairaland-graphic-design-portfolio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Giddymoney(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
If I no make collabo with Don moen before he retire eh?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Seanpizzy10: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
wink
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by seuncyber(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lovely
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
cool

Looking forward for the performance of the song, "Ka Anyi Bulie GI elu' by Frank Edwards ft Don Moen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sounds exciting! Too bad I can't attend. Looks like Don Moen goes every year.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by qanda: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
ok
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
Responsibility of pilot
1. Make sure all information’s on the route, weather, passengers
2. Uses that information to create a flight plan, which details the attitude for the flight, route to be taken any amount of fuel required.
3. Make sure all safety systems are working properly
4. Brief the cabin crew before the flight
Read more at https://askgist..com/2018/11/good-responsibility-of-pilot.html
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by condralbedez: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
i wont miss this for anything ,we r the rocks
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Akby(m): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
I would have preferred Victoria Orenze over Vicki Yohe. Common, only few people listen to her in 9ja.

Only few of us could worship along with Yolanda Adams two years ago.

I love Jessica Reedy's ministration. Even though I'm a great fan, she sang common worship songs that people could relate with throughout. I hope Yohe can do that this year

#BraceYourself

3 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by AllahOniJibiti: 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Time to get your praise on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Ayoswit(f): 1:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by oloriLFC(f): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Don Moen is always a regular na. Every year stuff. Will be great to see Kirk Franklin

2 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by femi4: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
nzeobi:
Attend and lose your life
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Richdad50(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Carelessness
nzeobi:
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by femi4: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Timi Dakolo? Gospel?

5 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Sirheny007(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
angry angry
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by Lifeless: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by LegitHustler: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Welcome

Need perfect smile veneers

Contact me https:///2348110383818

1 Share

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by gacijico: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
i will be there
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
dope
Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by okwabayi(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yes. The con men are on their way to promise the poor an afterlife of riches. The gullible should attend this. My riches are meant for discovery and consumption while I still breathe life.

4 Likes

Re: The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria by johnjay4u2u(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
ha them must sing Ekueme o.

dope list anyway.
Make TimGodfery come minister and not entertain abeg.
With hands and hearts lifted and arms open wide will we praise everything.
Incredible God deserves Incredible praise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of S U / Why Do Most Nigerian Hotels Have Only Bibles In The Rooms? / Benson Idahosa's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.