Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor (35353 Views)

Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Keke Napep Driver Returns N582,400 Forgotten By Female Trader (Photo) / Lagos Airport Guard Discovers, Returns N1.2m Belonging To The Owner (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Dearlord(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Good one Driver Abubakar, hope you didn't contemplate before doing the right thing?
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Engrghidazuka: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=policy12 post=62887560]
Na Aboki na, if na west or East im come from na hmmm make I know talk o.

If na Honesty or Integrity give it to Hausa man, they are far ahead their counter part from Afonja and Potopoto town.[/qu

I concur with you!
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
1kingwriter:
On a upgrade his cab and send him to school

Its nt compulsory d perso help him in return..
dts one tin abt Nigerians, wen dey help u, dey always seat and expect a return.. things dnt go such way at times.

Just help an move on. dnt expect..

1 Like

Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by columbus007(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
this woman get luck sha say no be the remaining 2 other tribes undecided
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Coolgent(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Even bfore i read i guessed He must be Hausa, na so one guy returned over 500k to it owner.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by miqos03: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wow
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
I hope the prof will be nice to her students just as this driver have done to her
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Asafaizonboy: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
slimfairboy:
shocked The guy just be like me, character wise! cheesy

They are still good people out there...GOD will reward him.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Rick9(m): 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Some people are just too annoyingly careless.

Driver nice one
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Driver is my MVP of the month
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by vchykp(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
sirusX:
You no serious ooo cheesy
grin grin
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Webman007: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Madam you're paying your tithes to the LORD.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by ifeoluwa122: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
Too bad
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Kingdolo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
That's a good man
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by tifany89(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
policy12:

Na Aboki na, if na west or East im come from na hmmm make I know talk o.

If na Honesty or Integrity give it to Hausa man, they are far ahead their counter part from Afonja and Potopoto town.
Guy just shut up. Greatest thieves of all time Abacha, Maina, Babachir n Co are from EaSt and West ba

3 Likes

Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by perpeling22(f): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Na Hausa man and not Fulani man. may God bless your good work bro.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Chikelue2000(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
datola:
Very good!

My husband mistook him for a fraudster and told him off. I later informed my husband and he gave me the driver's number. I called him. Alas! He had my bag. He had even attempted to reach me on Facebook.

That's what most people do these days, once they don't know your number they either don't pick the call or they take you as a fraudster.

At least listen to what the person is saying and use your sense.

The Prof should thank God this is a nice Aboki.

Kudos to this my Aboki (friend)!

GOD bless u

1 Like

Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by SirLakes: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
What a good man

Jah bless you Abubakar Hassan

Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by omoranmilowo: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
@Theyveedo, really not all Nigerians are bad and the guy deserves an award of excellence. God will definitely touch the heart ❤ of the bad ones among Nigerians.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by romeorailss: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
Bro! Only u mentioned that part. People are just too impatient nowadays. Calm down and listen to what the strange number has to say. Mba! They will already suspect you and feel u are a scammer ! angry

The husband would be indeed shamed after discovering the truth, hence, couldn't call the aboki back, had to give the wife his number. Oh poor boy! angry

He has really suffered in the hands of the husband cry cry I feel like cwying like a baby cry cry
datola:
Very good!

My husband mistook him for a fraudster and told him off. I later informed my husband and he gave me the driver's number. I called him. Alas! He had my bag. He had even attempted to reach me on Facebook.

That's what most people do these days, once they don't know your number they either don't pick the call or they take you as a fraudster.

At least listen to what the person is saying and use your sense.

The Prof should thank God this is a nice Aboki.

Kudos to this my Aboki (friend)!

2 Likes

Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Blissbeatz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
slimfairboy:
shocked The guy just be like me, character wise! cheesy

They are still good people out there...GOD will reward him.

Hahaaa u wey i knw, u go carry vd moni tear race
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Blissbeatz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
God bless abubakar abundantly.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by laudate: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
concupiscent:
"not taking anything away from man but what most people don't realize is that, it is difficult to steal nowadays if you aren't technological savvy.

-concupiscent
Wubbish! angry It is not difficult to steal anything in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if you are technologically savvy or not. Phones, bags, laptops get stolen on a daily basis in many parts of Nigeria, without a trace! shocked

The driver was just a scrupulously honest man! He deserves to be applauded and compensated. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by slimfairboy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Blissbeatz:

Hahaaa u wey i knw, u go carry vd moni tear race

grin Nah, means say u don 4get who i be na!!
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Niyinficient(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
concupiscent:
"not taking anything away from him but what most people don't realize is that, it is difficult to steal nowadays if you aren't technological savvy.

-concupiscent

He needs to be tech savvy to spnd d cash too abi? Or see d gadgets? Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by tolufase: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
May Almighty Allah reward you abundantly, amin.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by senboy204(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
The Guy go dey reason am like , see me see Bleep up, if i know say this news go reach front page for Nairaland i for wear my ileya Agbada.
Good one man, God bless ur hustle.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by gbagyiza: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=AK6464 post=62886122]Some of this guys are very sincere, One of them dropped me off at Area 1 some years back, I forgot my BB torch 2 which had run down in his car, I kept trying the line with a friends line, surprisingly the number went through by 10pm and malam picked that he had gone to Kaduna. The next day he traced my friend to Gwarimpa and delivered the phone without a demand.

No matter how things got rotten, their are still good people with conscience.
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Ibenny(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
Eeya, Good of him. We need more people like him in the society. Please do compensate him..
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Give him a beta job
Re: Driver Returns Lost Laptop, N50K, ATM Cards, Cheque Belonging To A Professor by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Nice one, I know for sure he will be compensated by the prof.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job / Radiography Vs Nursing Which Is Better / Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.