Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Would You Do In This Position - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do In This Position (1335 Views)

Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Position by Zigoziglar(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Am in a very tight spot here is why. throwback two years back after secondary school i intended to go directly to the university but my father was on the opinion that i was too young for the four walls of the university but i knew very well it was his finance that was the issue. i enrol jamb again 2016 i was 18 then i was given micro biology instead of medicine and once again my dad was on the opinion that microbiology wasn't what he wants me to study i also did not like the course either. now 2017 i wrote jamb doing what i am naturally good with computer engineering which is already in progress on jambs caps. ever since i have been assisting my dad he is an airconditioner and a fridge repairer due to the heavy lifting no apprentince. i cant even boast of n2000 naira since the beginning of 2017 my mum is not able to convince my father on any desicion he makes because he is very strict. my plan now is to loading.... help me moderator i need help. continue on the next comment
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by Zigoziglar(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
My plan now is that after i gain admission into the university. i wont let my father pay my school fees i have hooked up with a friend of mine who does some online work by convincing foreigners to pay money to him through love or apartment so i plan to learn it from him so i can afford my school fees i would let my father pay for me to enter before i explain things to i know father would never agree but i wont care at that point but what am afraid of is i wount be able to forget my mum and four sisters. i knw very well my dad will disown me i dont have any body else apart from my dad my aunt and uncle are also strugling financially i would be doing this to assist my dad financially and regain my financial security. j
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by Zigoziglar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please advice me like you would to your son. am frustrated right now. wisg there is another way i need your advice
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
This business you intend learning from a friend, is it not scamming?. If Yes, is that the best you could do?.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Position by mrphysics(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Yahoo yahoo business man
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by Zigoziglar(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thats the best i have now. my friend said if i make money that i should get a nice car for my mum credit my dad acc with a considerable sum that everything might turn out well.
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by Zigoziglar(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrphysics:
Yahoo yahoo business man
Its not like that
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by mrphysics(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Zigoziglar:
Its not like that
What is it like?
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by Zigoziglar(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
mrphysics:

What is it like?
I have not made any final conclusion i just need advice. help a brother like you would a son.
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Baba your destiny is in your hands. All these ones no go give you money o. And u no go fit come back come blame dem 5 years from now. Its your life, you know everything thats going on in there. Life is not bed of roses. And scam is not a good option but you do what you gotta do man. Its your life.

The most important thing is to live your life however you want so that however things turn out you wont be throwing blames in the future.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Position by mrphysics(m): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Zigoziglar:
I have not made any final conclusion i just need advice. help a brother like you would a son.
If you are not an entrepreneur, do not take your parents off your school. Not for such business

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Position by MummyIMadeIt: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
If u have a conscience, follow it to the latter, as I would advice you not to entangle yourself with anything that would end up hurting ur conscience.

Why not take up another trade for which u can be an apprenticeship of, their is no shame is hustling dirty( menial jobs); remember we all make the bed we sleep on.

Have a blissful decision ahead.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Position by Zigoziglar(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
i have made a final decision i pray i wont live to regret it
Re: What Would You Do In This Position by SirKriz(m): 5:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Young Man, don't be lazy. Why not take a small job and save for your first year. During your first year, you can apply for scholarships. They are a lot of scholarships opportunities especially for Engineering courses and Medicine, work yourself out till you get one.

The scholarships will take care of your costs from 200L to final year provided you meet their requirements every academic session. You can reduce your cost and increase your chances of clinching a scholarship by applying to study in Federal universities. When you are more settled in school and can handle more tasks, you can try adding side hustles like Blogging, Freelancing, Tech Consultant (Computer repairs - Software & Hardware), Research Assistant (Survey analysis using SPSS), Graphics Designs, Web Development, Online Sales Agent (e.g Jumia J-Force)

People that do Yahoo Yahoo are just dumb, the more foolish ones add rituals to it. They can't spend the money with peace of mind or have real loved ones to share it with.

Except you are the lazy type and don't want to work for anything, I don't see why this won't fly.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Honeymoon Or Forego The 21-day Fasting? / My Friend Have Serious Issues With His Extended Family, Kindly Advise Him. / Help Needed, Fell In Ove With A Wrong And Very Older Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.