Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

"I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj (901 Views)

Who Rain Down These Brimstone On Sodom And Gomorrah? / "Some 14 Year Olds Can Disgrace Nicky Minaj In A Buttocks Competition"-pastor / "Can I Annoint Your Buttocks, Boobs And Vajayjay?"---christian Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj by Niflheim(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
WHAT?!!! WETIN BE DIS?!!! See me see wahala ooooohhhhhhhh!!! grin grin grin grin grin

But I thought that Otem Atum had warned you before hand, and yet you thought that he was playing games with you? Otem Atum had warned you that your Auntie's buttocks is not safe around pastor, and yet you thought he was lying abi?

FULL STORY:

A top megachurch pastor has denied posting sexual comments on Nicki Minaj's Instagram. Pastor John Hagee, who is the 77-year-old leader of an international evangelical church network, said he did not go onto Nicki's Insta announcing new single Chun Li, and thirstily write: "My lord! That Kitty looks might juicy Miss Minaj! haha ��"

These extremely Hot screenshots circulated yesterday, which appear to be from Pastor Hagee's official Instagram. A spokesperson from Pastor Hagee's church denied that the comments were real, and told babe they were "photoshopped."

"If you scroll through the 131,000 comments you won't actually find the original there," said a rep. "Somebody made us aware of it yesterday. Obviously we checked and changed the passwords to make sure we weren't hacked. It's a photoshopped meme, if you will, or image."

When asked if it was possible that an aroused Instagram manager posted the comment with one hand and then deleted it, the rep said: "No. I know who handles Pastor Hagee's social media, they would never post something like that. It's not like a 'Oh, I thought I was posting on my private [account].' It's not. It's a very professional individual with very strong faith. It's not an accident. It's a photoshop."

The link:........................................................https://babe.net/2018/04/13/pastor-john-hagee-nicki-minaj-49249

Re: "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj by superhumanist(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2018
"I shall release fire and brimstone into your buttocks"

- Pastor Suleiman to Otobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj by danvon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj by danvon(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
John Hagee is a false prophet already (who doesnt know that) someone who tells Christians to blindly support Israel

1 Like

Re: "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj by Martinez19(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin cheesy raid on pastor, Glorei! grin

1 Like

Re: "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj by Martinez19(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin cheesy raid on pastor, Glorei! grin wink
Re: "I Shall Release Fire And Brimstone Inside Your Buttocks!"-pastor To Nicky Minaj by paxonel(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
OOH ! MY GODDDD!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions / Mike Bamiloye Now A Grandfather As Son Welcomes Child / Why Isn't Revelation Easy To Understand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.