Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (42019 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by dee02(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who is fooling who?
Bunch of scammers

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
As if she didn't know the car was already on its way to her b4 giving out the former.

These ppl think say everybdy be mumu.

Ehn if truly get faith make she sow this one again now make her daughter buy her Prado.

I see all the tell tale signs of desperate pastors at work.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by odedinigbin(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
COURVOISier:
Make I go sow my house, hoping for mansion in banana island. Oh the lord is good. cheesy

Oh boy,I pity you o
Next thing to hear be say u commit suicide
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by dayleke: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
ELShehzad:
Like roll-over for sport bet nah... use 1000 chop 2000, stake 2000 chop 4000, stake the 4k chop 8k.. like dah grin grin

Na you talk am o....
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
hahn:

Apparently not as dumb, deluded and stupid as you are

It is obvious your stupidity is in the way of your understanding

Freeze is condemning pastors for not caring for other people whereas as a "christian" he exhibits signs of being a hypocrite himself.

Just so you know I appreciate Freeze's effort towards criticizing pastors even though he is just as deluded as every other Christian out there but that does not stop me from scrutinizing his own actions as well

And who is going to donate a well functioning brain to your ignorant self? undecided

You are pretty dumb, so flashing Rolex automatically means you are rich. How much is a Rolex? Perhaps you think every Rolexes are expensive. Let's even pretend they are, is it the price synonymous to the amount the luxury cars and jets pastors cruise with? Or the Gucci hoody top that pastor Biodun wore recently that can buy a Nigerian used car.

Freeze isn't a pastor, he is an OAP. He is bound to hang out with folks. Aarent pastors supposed to be preaching about love and acting it too? Ain't that supposed to be the main purpose of been a pastor?

You got dead brains
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
LOL!!! That's laughable. We move luggages from Dubai to Nigeria, I can tell you on good authority that it will take a minimum of 2weeks for customs check and freight forwarding by air. And it's very expensive to ship a car by air, even a mad man would contemplate it.

Sarcasm bro

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by oruma19: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
so on point/God bless u..Nobody force anybody to pay even offering. I was invited to one Chuch programme.During the offering time,the lady pastor "insulted" those who drop 20,50,100,200 as offering.I just open my mouth dey watch her.Trust me,kobo i nor drop.
let us do as God places in our heart, that's where lies the blessing. There was a day I was led to give some money to a pastor of a small church close to my house, I tell u the truth I lie not, his reaction was shocking, he shouted Jesus answers prayers. He said he had been praying for that exact amount of money for the roofing of the church and that one person whose husband he solicited help from insulted him so he got angry in the spirit and told God directly to build His church by sending helpers because he won't ask anybody again, that was how the church was roofed and I v not recovered from the blessing of that obedience. Its good to obey the voice of God as he speaks. I would rather obey God than any cunning pastor because I knw wen God speaks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
ollah1:

You are pretty dumb, so flashing Rolex automatically means you are rich. How much is a Rolex? Perhaps you think every Rolexes are expensive. Let's even pretend they are, is it the price synonymous to the amount the luxury cars and jets pastors cruise with? Or the Gucci hoody top that pastor Biodun wore recently that can buy a Nigerian used car.

Freeze isn't a pastor, he is an OAP. He is bound to hang out with folks. Aarent pastors supposed to be preaching about love and acting it too? Ain't that supposed to be the main purpose of been a pastor?

You got dead brains

Chai. My IQ just dropped reading this

Have a nice day smiley
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
And yet other people drive better cars even without paying tithe or sowing seed - smh

This is why Nigeria is so backward, falling for scams and tricks of crooks instead of patiently working hard .
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by ELShehzad: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
dayleke:

Na you talk am o....
I dey barracks, make dem come beat me dia
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
Adeoba10:
I am sorry for asking this useless question, my first question is During the change of name in the car document, will they change the name to God's name or the pastors name.
Number 2, if i should sow a car as a seed, can i harvest dangote trailer?
the name will still be the same the car will be sold out and the money will be used ....you have brain please used it wisely don't just fellow crowd
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
I see folks commenting and all that...I know this lady and happy for her and God would continue to bless her...
Buh in all this she is the pastor of the church so who takes the car she gave as thanksgiving?
When I say I know her I know her very well,she has a son in turkey and he's doing well.
The question is who would take the car she used for the thanksgiving she did in her own church?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
COURVOISier:
Make I go sow my house, hoping for mansion in banana island. Oh the lord is good. cheesy
God bless u broda, d Lord is indeed good grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by omodave(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wow I like your obedient.... Its not that's easy oo to sow....that's when you start hearing voice like, don't sow it oo na pastor u wan give or voice like freeze own saying its not Godly or something else...God never leave his people without a testimony and you cannever beat God in giving
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by miketayo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lionbite:

oga just shut up. The devil is strategising to prevent gullible christians from getting hold of so many blessing. I pay my tithe and i sow seeds as the Holy spirit directs and i've seen wonders happen in my life. There is nothing that the Lord will ask me to give today that i wont drop instantly cause i have a proven track record that he never fails. If you like believe in tithing if you like you dont it doesnt add 1 kobo to my wealth.

The aim of Christians is not material blessings but heavenly.. r u a Christian because u want to be rich Nd build mansions everywhere? That's is not wat Christianity is about..

Atheist, Muslims, Jews , Hindus r billionaires too without sowing seeds.
God blesses who he wants if u sow seeds Ur rewards is in heaven not here

I m a Christian because I want to make heaven.. if u want to be rich work hard Nd pray for luck.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Awesome
What will be will definitely be
that's right.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by bezimo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
All the haters of church or giving wont like this nice news.We congratulate you and more blessings continue falling on you.
See them..Brood of vipers like Jesus called them looking for what is not their business.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by bezimo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
All the haters of church or giving wont like this nice news.We congratulate you lady and more blessings continue falling on you.
See them..Brood of vipers like Jesus called them looking for what is not their business.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
virus05:

who told you other countries dont pay tithe. LOL. You're so foolish.

You talk too much, In other countries it's nobody's business if anyone pays tithe so i don't know how someone paying his/her tithe is affecting you, is it your money? Don't blame people paying tithes for the country's situation, blame your corrupt leaders

Foolish? That's the problem, you insult people and think your sins are forgiven after paying tithe, no you are still flawed regardless of how much tithe you pay . Stop abusing leaders our problems as a society is religion. You pay tithe every month , I doubt if you have ever payed tax.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by StevensJojo(f): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
I'm confused.Are we not supposed to give out of love.When did God become a money doubler?
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by surgical: 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Must people sow seeds to be blessed
They made it look like mmm or money doubling things.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by virus05(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rockyrocky:

Foolish? That's the problem, you insult people and think your sins are forgiven after paying tithe, no you are still flawed regardless of how much tithe you pay . Stop abusing leaders our problems as a society is religion. You pay tithe every month , I doubt if you have ever payed tax.

You're talking trash. Tithing is not by force, get that into your thick skull. As long as it's not by force it shouldn't be anyone's business, everyone has the right to do what he/she wants to do. Or is it your money? I goto church and I don't pay tithe . Idk why you should be talking about what's not your business. You're foolish because your point don't even make any sense , you just want to talk. What's the relationship between churches and the country or did anyone force you to become a Christian or Goto church?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by MakeADifference: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ever heard of herd mentality? That's one of Freeze's herd displaying that malady. They know nothing but their common hatred for prospering Christians.

Not just "tithe" but she gave leggings too for all that guy knows.

Acidosis:

Where in her post did she mention the use of car as tithe?

Some of you don't even know the meaning of tithes.

Churches earn more from seeds, gifts, donations, and offerings. By the time freeze is done with the tithe campaign, ensure you pick a next tag: anti-offering or anti-seed and back it up as usual with bible verses.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by MakeADifference: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please don't stress about these jobless worshippers of Freeze. Funny how people are dying over tithes. If am giving tithes, any one can choose to die about it. I don't care.

What happens to tithes given next doesn't matter (and I for one know good things are done with tithes by the way).

Haters will die sick!

virus05:

You're talking trash. Tithing is not by force, get that into your thick skull. As long as it's not by force it shouldn't be anyone's business, everyone has the right to do what he/she wants to do. Or is it your money? I goto church and I don't pay tithe . Idk why you should be talking about what's not your business. You're foolish because your point don't even make any sense , you just want to talk. What's the relationship between churches and the country or did anyone force you to become a Christian or Goto church?
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by MakeADifference: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
The day He came up with the idea of plants. wink

Sure we give out of love, but some "baby Christians" are motivated by the promises of God for returns. Nothing bad with that, just be a giver. That's all.

StevensJojo:
I'm confused.Are we not supposed to give out of love.When did God become a money doubler?
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by MakeADifference: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
You will never recover from reaping that harvest! Great testimony there. We give all the way!!!!!

#TeamGivers, #TeamTithers

oruma19:
let us do as God places in our heart, that's where lies the blessing. There was a day I was led to give some money to a pastor of a small church close to my house, I tell u the truth I lie not, his reaction was shocking, he shouted Jesus answers prayers. He said he had been praying for that exact amount of money for the roofing of the church and that one person whose husband he solicited help from insulted him so he got angry in the spirit and told God directly to build His church by sending helpers because he won't ask anybody again, that was how the church was roofed and I v not recovered from the blessing of that obedience. Its good to obey the voice of God as he speaks. I would rather obey God than any cunning pastor because I knw wen God speaks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
She should res-ow the new car, so that she will reap a private jet.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Duru009(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thank you holy ghost!
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lionbite:

do you hear God for yourself, or you only follow your spiritual leader like a zombie.

I'm not one of the sheepies o. I don't donate money to fund jet fuel for any scamming daddy g.o
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Tellemall: 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
donshaddow:
Shior! Washing and setting.
We're too over religious that's why we will never progress in Africa.
Only hard work will build our continent and not religion.
Europe that dashed us this shit are not as freaky as we are.
80% of South Africans don't go to church but they are much just and right in their dealings. Wake up Nigeria, wake up Africa!

80%?

In which neighborhood do you live in South Africa that gives you that statistic?

Only Africans are religious? Asians? Those in Saudi? Are they non-progressive? America?

Goodness.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please, Please and please, Nlders should stop saying brand new car. Any car that is not 2017 or 2018 is not brand new. This car is probably 8 years old.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Tellemall: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
miketayo:

The aim of Christians is not material blessings but heavenly.. r u a Christian because u want to be rich Nd build mansions everywhere? That's is not wat Christianity is about..

Atheist, Muslims, Jews , Hindus r billionaires too without sowing seeds.
God blesses who he wants if u sow seeds Ur rewards is in heaven not here

I m a Christian because I want to make heaven.. if u want to be rich work hard Nd pray for luck.

Have you actually looked at these religions in depth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Pastor Adeboye As A Mathematics Lecturer At University Of Ilorin In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.