Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) (42041 Views)

Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 07, 2021
The founder of Full Life Christian Centre, Rev. Ntia I. Ntia and his wife Pastors Mrs. Ukamaka Laurie Ntia were today 6th March, 2021 involved in a car accident in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, WonderTV media reports.

According to an eye witness who narrated the story to WonderTV media correspondent, both the Reverend and his wife and healthy and hearty. They both came out from the vehicle without a scratch on their bodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xGhYey1wY

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/230360552156823

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 07, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 07, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist.

Thank you Jesus

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
What God cannot do does not exist.

Thank you Jesus
this na new talk wey pastors invent to maintain psychology over the gullible sheep. The first one na... it is well..... When everything dey bad. They were fortunate to have come out unhurt cos of safety measures in d vehicle, such as airbag and seatbelt,built by man in case of accident. Their Overspeeding by is very likely the cause of it. Help yourself then beg our creator,God, he will help u

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
this na new talk wey pastors invent to maintain psychology over the gullible sheep. The first one na... it is well..... When everything dey bad. They were fortunate to have come out unhurt cos of safety measures in d vehicle, such as airbag and seatbelt . Overspeeding is very likely the cause of it.
Your lord and master was slammed with 5million naira over adultery.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
about daddy freeze! Nah everything he says is for business, not necessarily for any other reason, whether genuine or not. I don't see how someone pays for damages for adultery. It's not rape

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by id4sho(m): 2:59am On Mar 07, 2021
angry
holy accident

8 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
about daddy freeze! Nah everything he says is for business, not necessarily for any other reason, whether genuine or not. I don't see how someone pays for damages for adultery. It's not rape
Stylishly supporting adultery?

12 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Stylishly supporting adultery?
nops . Iz just dat as a psychology in masters holder, I know how people think at every point in time. All pastors at some point, studied or Will study psychology. These pastors are hiding the real truth from Bible that God wants everyone to be aware of ,since it doesn't support miracle and prosperity teaching....and they need thithes, offering, seed sowing e.t.c from their followers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
nops . Iz just dat as a psychology in masters holder, I know how people think at every point in time. All pastors at some point, studied or Will study psychology. These pastors are hiding the real truth from Bible that God wants everyone to be aware of ,since it doesn't support miracle and prosperity teaching....and they need thithes, offering, seed sowing e.t.c from their followers.
Let me guess, the real truth is that the FUTURE is FEMALE right?

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by chatinent: 4:10am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Let me guess, the real truth is that the FUTURE is FEMALE right?

Offpoint.

A deliberate act to avoid the truth said here:

Viknat:

BTW, bro, you are right.

Everyone will forget that this accident was due to overspending, driving recklessly, or being drunk and begin to say the normal promotional code pastors made up to support their every action: “what God cannot do doesn't exist” which has little or no relevance in what is being discussed.

More so, who made the constitution that a clergyman's wife must also be a so-called reverend or pastor?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Shedrack777: 4:18am On Mar 07, 2021
all these machines of this generation are not strong at all

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

Offpoint.

A deliberate act to avoid the truth said here:

BTW, bro, you are right.

Everyone will forget that this accident was due to overspending, driving recklessly, or being drunk and begin to say the normal promotional code pastors made up to support their every action: “what God cannot do doesn't exist” which has little or no relevance in what is being discussed.

More so, who made the constitution that a clergyman's wife must also be a so-called reverend or pastor?
Go and drive overspeed let's see if you will live to tell the story. Who God has blessed no man can curse. Whether they were over speeding or not, the point I am trying to make is that this is the hand work of God. For someone to come out of this vehicle alive not to talk of a scratch on their body shows God is involved.

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

Who gave birth to Christ? FEMALE
Who saw Christ first after is resurrection? FEMALE
Who gave Christ water at the well? FEMALE
Who washed Christ feet with tears and dried his legs with hair? FEMALE

The FUTURE is what? FEMALE.

10 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

And the two shall become one. Meaning that if my husband is a pilot, I am automatically a pilot.
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by chatinent: 4:32am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
And the two shall become one. Meaning that if my husband is a pilot, I am automatically a pilot.

Okay, if he is an armed robber, hello criminal?

See? That's not the meaning, and clearly a wrong justification.

11 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by chatinent: 4:37am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Go and drive overspeed let's see if you will live to tell the story. Who God has blessed no man can curse. Whether they were over speeding or not, the point I am trying to make is that this is the hand work of God. For someone to come out of this vehicle alive not to talk of a scratch on their body shows God is involved.

I am not saying God is not merciful but the others who died in accidents wasn't because of God not being merciful.

Whatever happens to us is caused by today's anxieties, and sin.

Read James 1:13, 14.

Of course, we should be grateful for the miracle of life always!

About the future being female, I believe.

..but your explanation isn't the connotation of what the original founders of the sentence meant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Liposure: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:

who destroyed samson? Who tried to kill elijah? Who deceived adam? Who influenced ahab? Who eliminated john the baptist? Who falsely accused joseph? Who tried to induce job? Who denied esau of his blessings? Who claimed the life of naboth? Who turned ananias?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by blazepascal(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2021
what a miracle

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
this na new talk wey pastors invent to maintain psychology over the gullible sheep. The first one na... it is well..... When everything dey bad. They were fortunate to have come out unhurt cos of safety measures in d vehicle, such as airbag and seatbelt . Overspeeding is very likely the cause of it.

Understand that the safety measures are powerless without God. If, however, you are a God hater and your outburst is just to express your disregard for God, I wish you good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Cairoboy(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2021
It's the Lord's doing.
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by yomi007k(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:

When it's not Rape.

N5million koor, N5 ni.

The judge will throw out the case.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by sunshineV(f): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2021
religious folks, should we give thanks to the car manufacturers of god?
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Bampeh: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2021
Glory be to God. Life wasn't lost.

Bampeh is thanking God
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Lamasta(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2021
Ok this calls for testimony thank you Jesus it csn only be you our saviour.....

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by naijadrivablog: 9:57am On Mar 07, 2021
Thank God.

Sapphire, is the future still female?
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by yomi007k(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2021
sunshineV:
religious folks, should we give thanks to the car manufacturers of god?

grin

I think they will give thanks to the Road ....lol
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by GboyegaD(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2021
Thank God for His mercies over them.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by kponkedenge(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2021
Thank God for his life
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Atlas9:

Understand that the safety measures are powerless without God. If, however, you are a God hater and your outburst is just to express your disregard for God, I wish you good luck.
It's not an outburst bro. Without safety measures, heaven can't help our efforts. Miles Munroe had aircraft crash and died and so many others. It is out of place to say God hated them. They were just unfortunate to fly close to mast, which caused crash. Am a Christian too

4 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Mdesign: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by hibeebeeking: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
You better realigned your fate in your creator.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Before & After Photos Of Prophet Elvis Mbonye Whose Members Kissed His Feet / Estate Chairman Locks Out RCCG Members From Their Property At Osborn Estate(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.