Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (42072 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by ezyk(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Read also How Sunday Became a day of Worship for Christians

Certainly, many religious organization has given various explanation on how and why Sunday was chosen as a day of worship instead of saturday.
Some Churches has said that the Romans where responsible for the change, others doubt that if they are, then the Orthodox Churches may not have joins the Roman Catholic even if the Protestants decide to join the Roman Catholic in worshiping that day. Still others argued that a particular Roman emperor, Constantine made it that way. Let's analysis their argument and draw conclusion.
Click here to read more
https://hotnaijajobadvert..com.ng/2017/12/nigerian-news-on-jobs-entertainments.html
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wow! God is wonderful
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by miketayo(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tellemall:

Have you actually looked at these religions in depth?

I have friends who practice these religions except Judaism.. wats Ur point?
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
Stop fis Bleep
God doesn't do giv n take
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by joinnow: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
When will my sons and grandsons dash me tire rubber motor !
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Waletoy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
thesicilian:
God told the Miss US Lady to change Mrs. Testifier's car. Meaning that whether or not Mrs Testifier had given out her car as a seed, she would still have gotten the brand new car gift from Miss US Lady. After all there's a difference between 'change' and 'replace.'

The meme you used definitely suit you. That's what you actually need. Mtcheew
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by dokkyelele(f): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
with God all things are possible.....I receive mine too....amen...fire..fire eh eh
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scam alert!
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Tellemall: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
miketayo:

I have friends who practice these religions except Judaism.. wats Ur point?

Everybody has friends practice different religions. But you won't know everything about them. Point is, you need to really look into these religions.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by miketayo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tellemall:

Point is, you need to really look into these religions.

what exactly am i looking for?
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by Tellemall: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
miketayo:

what exactly am i looking for?

Your claims about something you saw people doing but haven't looked into yourself.
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by miketayo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tellemall:

Your claims about something you saw people doing but haven't looked into yourself.

which is?
Re: Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
this story is fake, it was planted by businessmen pastors we have nawadays...lie lie, they cant keep deceiving us, enough is enough on paying tithe..give it to someone in need,widows and vulnerable people, not pastors mbok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.