Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Which Do U Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do U Prefer (740 Views)

A Or B Which Of These Girls Do U Prefer / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? / Ladies With Big Boobs Or Ladies With Big Hips(yansh): Which Do U Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do U Prefer by Nescoemmy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2010
Mouth or
Body Odour, which do u
prefer? Rmbr LUV conquers
all, Guday palz!!!
Re: Which Do U Prefer by madlady(f): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
Sorry I could not cope with any, not even for love.

He would have to do something about his odour.
Re: Which Do U Prefer by chidipupay(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2010
I prefer non, you might have a golden teeth but don't have a mouth odour or body cos i don't have one
Re: Which Do U Prefer by iice(f): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2010
Please in real life, love does not conquer all.
Can't deal with any jare. . .
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 28, 2010
@post
its funny how people think that because of love we will just stand for ANY stupid thing out there.
staying with someone that has/does something that is against your beliefs is called being desperate or INSANE!

- staying with an armed robber for love. desperation /insanity!
- staying with a crazy person that beats you black and blue for love. desperation /insanity!
- staying with a confirmed cheater for love. desperation /insanity!

be bold in life and tell him/her to go take a bath/wash their mouth BEFORE you can even consider being friends with that person, that will make them step up their act. if foul odour persists then just walk away!
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Nescoemmy(m): 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2010
wow,i thought they said luv is blind & conquers all thing, well some of my peeps tinks at worst they can cope wiv one and then try to better the situation with time. or the blindness no reach dis one
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Nescoemmy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 28, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
its funny how people think that because of love we will just stand for ANY silly thing out there.
staying with someone that has/does something that is against your beliefs is called being desperate or INSANE!

- staying with an armed robber for love. desperation /insanity!
- staying with a crazy person that beats you black and blue for love. desperation /insanity!
- staying with a confirmed cheater for love. desperation /insanity!

be bold in life and tell him/her to go take a bath/wash their mouth BEFORE you can even consider being friends with that person, that will make them step up their act. if foul odour persists then just walk away!

u can also say its insane for one to die 4 his love anyway what we see here in 9ja is mainly lust & infatuation.where true love exist the other half gives help & support in evry possible way.
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Pweety4me(f): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2010
I prefer neither undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do U Prefer by daduke2k(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2010
Yeah, bt i wuld buy baygon 4 u.
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nescoemmy:

u can also say its insane for one to die 4 his love anyway what we see here in 9ja is mainly lust & infatuation.where true love exist the other half gives help & support in evry possible way.

yep definitely insane to die for ANYBODY. . . . . . . . . .

giving help and support for love: yes!
suffer in the name of love: no!
(because the brain takes over)
Re: Which Do U Prefer by tayoast(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
Mouth vs Body Odour??
dats d 'end' of d r/ship
Re: Which Do U Prefer by queeneve: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2010
Neither!
Re: Which Do U Prefer by eridah2007(m): 1:47am On Mar 29, 2010
@poster
LUV or NO LUV,I WOULD PREFER NON OF D ABOVE, what about you?
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Donvilo(m): 2:48am On Mar 29, 2010
Instead of staying with her like that in the name of "love", i would rather prefer helping her to overcome those probs out of love. smiley It's worth it. wink
Re: Which Do U Prefer by googles: 2:54am On Mar 29, 2010
why would anybody want to live with any kinda odour ?? tiz true love endures all yea, but my nose cant
Re: Which Do U Prefer by puskin: 3:28am On Mar 29, 2010
What sort of question is this?? ?? undecided undecided
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Duniverse(m): 5:12am On Mar 29, 2010
Even when they said love is blind i believ it can perceiv cos it gat noise.
Re: Which Do U Prefer by benz190: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2010
what kinda comparism is this sef!
Re: Which Do U Prefer by tayoast(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2010
googles:

why would anybody want to live with any kinda odour ?? tiz true love endures all yea, but my nose cant 

hmmnm
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Nescoemmy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
left for me its going to be very hard to chose one, but where true love exist i just have to support & pray 2morow he/she gets better.
Donvilo:

Instead of staying with her like that in the name of "love", i would rather prefer helping her to overcome those probs out of love. smiley It's worth it. wink
u re a gentle man & i think u know what true love really is/involves.
Re: Which Do U Prefer by chidipupay(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
@poster

Do your gf have any of this quality
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Nescoemmy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
chidipupay:

@poster

Do your gf have any of this quality
Do u really care to know?
Re: Which Do U Prefer by chidipupay(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29, 2010
yes I will like to know
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Nescoemmy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
Alright she doesn't, but even if she does & that true love really exist i can cope wiv that & try to make her better.
Re: Which Do U Prefer by chidipupay(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
I do understand your stand about true love. But it real sense, I don't think you can stand it
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
I will not deal with any.
Re: Which Do U Prefer by Flashfast1: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2010
Either of them means there is no room for any kind of -SHIP (relationship or even friendship) in the first place
Re: Which Do U Prefer by eridah2007(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
Nescoemmy:

Alright she doesn't, but even if she does & that true love really exist i can cope wiv that & try to make her better.
Ok,u must be a gud guy then,but what if there is no way it cant get better 4life?? grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Date My Ex Office Secretary? / Guys, Would You Accept This Contract? / Love: Does It Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.