Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) (37948 Views)

Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? / 9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Russianruble: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
angry

Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Please don't fall for xxx6721 he's a hungry scam, if you want to be sure, go check his date of reg on nairaland, it's today or yesterday

They didn't even mention our own group, my colleagues and I broke up last year
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Very Wrong @OP, The album "Olufunmi" by Stylplus was released in 2004 and not 2007!! Take note.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by xxx6721: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Please don't fall for xxx6721 he's a hungry scam, if you want to be sure, go check his date of reg on nairaland, it's today or yesterday

They didn't even mention our own group, my colleagues and I broke up last year

wat made u broke up?
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by busybeei5(f): 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
josielewa:
anytime i remember styl plus i feel like crying...wasted talents...good music not all dis jargons we have dis days
Styl plus is back, with only shifI and zeal though,
They released a song titled 'aso ibora'(blanket) in February

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Omexonomy: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
What about offege that break up in 1984 and lijadu sisters
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2017
The only group that is waxing stronger is still Artquake. I respects this group a lot. That have been together for more more than 15 years with no issue of breakup.
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Olu maintain,tolu ND big bamo
Kush
Plantashun boiz
Psquare
Remedies
Tribesmen
Junglist(oritse femi ND d oda guy)
Da natives
Danfo driver
Estee ND keffee(rip keffee)
Ruff rugged n raw
Styl plus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Cynate(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
The only group that is waxing stronger is still Artquake. I respects this group a lot. That have been together for more more than 15 years with no issue of breakup.
I tell you
I'm still surprise too
Both the group I respect more than any group
COLDPLAY for over 21 years and U40
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Only one grouo I know others follow...plantation boiz.....
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by josielewa(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
busybeei5:

really liked the song...they should make a visual and promote it....airplay mattaz alot
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by kkkossy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
busybeei5:

That song is dope
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by riyanxeally(f): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
miss styl plus loves of ma life
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Cynate:
I tell you I'm still surprise too Both the group I respect more than any group COLDPLAY for over 21 years and U40
Those ones aren't just group anymore, they are blood brothers.
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Naturalobserver:
Olu maintain,tolu ND big bamo Kush Plantashun boiz Psquare Remedies Tribesmen Junglist(oritse femi ND d oda guy) Da natives Danfo driver Estee ND keffee(rip keffee) Ruff rugged n raw Styl plus

Danfo driver still dey. The dropped one single last year, titled "Meshango".
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
The one wey vex me pass na STYLE PLUS breakup. they sang like WESTLIFE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by kazzy4u(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
who dem EEP
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Style Plus's problems was Abuja, you can not be Abuja based and want to get the necessary air play for Nigeria.

The same issue with 6FootPlus(Though not a group).
Same issue happened to Nanas a PortHarcourt artiste; good flows wrong location abi nah Frank Dinero grin grin grin grin.
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Let them break 4 all I care
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by busybeei5(f): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
kkkossy:

That song is dope
Yes, but I don't think it's that popular
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by busybeei5(f): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
josielewa:
really liked the song...they should make a visual and promote it....airplay mattaz alot
Yeah, they need to
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by delors(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Weak. Very weak. Did you know these groups:
- Trybes men
- Ruff Rugged & Raw
- maintain
- danfo drivers
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
hushshinani:
op... where u put black-tribe
those days wen music wasn't all about noise..what about the group freewindz?
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by aysuprano(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
What of Neymar and Messi
I miss this group so much

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nigerians are too narcissistic and egocentric.Everyone wants to make it alone.

Just look at The Chainsmokers,Twenty-one pilots and Clean Bandit.
Good music.I rarely listen to Nigerian music nowadays.
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by ogaJona(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Me and Airforce
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
U arnt making sence yet until u mention Oriental Brothers. The Peacocks.
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
josielewa:
anytime i remember styl plus i feel like crying...wasted talents...good music not all dis jargons we have dis days
I swear those 3 guys drop good music back then.
Wish they are still into music by now they would have sail higher than most of all this new generation noise maker artiste we have now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Op you did not include desperate chicks
Those girls go gaga crazy as of 2008
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Freiburger(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

Why Psquare first? Why giving the two adult infants unnecessary attention?

I know this post is because of the recent break up of the foolish Duo
grinwink
Re: Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
MasterChen:
Trybesmen- Eldee, freestyle essien and kaboom

X Appeal - Jazzman Olofin and Lexy Doo

Zule Zoo

Maintain- Olu and Tolu

Rooftop MCs

I miss junior and pretty too even though they didn't break up. Junior died

9ice was also in a group alongside 2phat and one other guy. Can't remember the name. They weren't popular tho
He forgot Olu maintain too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solo Rappers With 5 Or More Platinum Albums / Download Mp3 Chris Brown Ft Gucci Mane & Usher – Party (full Version) / AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.