Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerians Has Been Selling Us Into Slavery To Another Country - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Has Been Selling Us Into Slavery To Another Country (361 Views)

Video: ‘I Have Been Selling Clients’ Sperms For 4 Years’ -prostitute Confesses / Adaeze Oshi: Nigerian Man Sold Me Into Slavery In Libya, A Stranger Rescued Me / Fulani Kidnap Ajayi Crowther Into Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Has Been Selling Us Into Slavery To Another Country by Newsedge: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Nigerians has been selling us into slavery. A 26-year-old identified as Odion Saliu, a hairdresser from Edo State, said she was kidnapped and handed over to a Nigerian, who forced her to call her mother.

According to her, her mother in Benin paid N200, 000 but she was again sold by the same Nigerian for 3,000 dinars (about N794, 000).

Saliu explained that the Nigerians spoke Pidgin English and some Nigerian languages.

She said, “When I was kidnapped with others and held for some weeks, the Arabs asked if I wanted to be taken to a Nigerian and I readily said yes. I was very happy that I was going to someone from my country. But it was a lie.

“The Nigerian they took me to locked me in a cell and told me to call my mother and ask for N60, 000. The man said he would sell me to a connection house if my family did not get the money. I called to inform my mother and the trafficker who facilitated my journey from Nigeria.

Read more.. http://newsedge.com.ng/nigerians-selling-us-slavery-migrants/

(1) (Reply)

New Management Of Atani Youth Iron Sellers Of Onitsha Embezzled The Sum Of ₦6m. / A Woman Killed Her Baby Because Of A Man. / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.