Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

New Management Of Atani Youth Iron Sellers Of Onitsha Embezzled The Sum Of ₦6m. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Management Of Atani Youth Iron Sellers Of Onitsha Embezzled The Sum Of ₦6m. (363 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks / I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Management Of Atani Youth Iron Sellers Of Onitsha Embezzled The Sum Of ₦6m. by williamsogebe: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
ATANI IRON YOUTH SELLERS UPRIGHT
5 REASONS FOR CHANGE
(1) The past union leadership SAVED for us the sum of ₦6,000,000 after 4 years tenure, now this NEW Leadership after 4 years SAVED Nothing, rather embezzled most of the money saved for us. Atani Iron youths sellers called it Embezzlement.

(2) Constructing the culvert that couldn’t have taken more than ₦2,000,000 took this New Leadership ₦3,500,000. Why?

Atani Iron Youth Sellers called it Embezzlement.

(3) The Union member owes the NEPA ₦600,000 but members contributed ₦1,200,000 to offset the debt but still could not.
Atani Iron Youths Sellers called it Embezzlement.

(4) The Union members that contributed money for our new Site demanded Account so that we will know how many people who are contributing and how much they have contributed, but this Leadership says NO to it.

Atani Iron Youth Sellers say they have Skeleton in their cupboard.

(5) Concerning our New Site, this Leadership is taking it like their father’s property.

Atani Iron Youth Sellers call it Fraud.
Re: New Management Of Atani Youth Iron Sellers Of Onitsha Embezzled The Sum Of ₦6m. by duduade: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Just within yourselves your leaders are defrauding you all.. Please don't let them go Scot free
Re: New Management Of Atani Youth Iron Sellers Of Onitsha Embezzled The Sum Of ₦6m. by CaitlNesb: 7:03am On May 08, 2018
With use of this iron type users will get better experiences of utilization especially while working on important tasks. Students get best results due to professional essay writers help that charge cheaply and give best outputs to them.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Ajebomarket.com Refuses To Give A Refund On Order That Was Not Delivered. / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Ilorin / I Need My Money Back For A Breach Of Agreement Between Me And Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.