Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. (13257 Views)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo) / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by tk4radi: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2023
In his tweet:
Dear Brother Sowore,If you win,please don’t legalise marijuana.Ganja wul destray our youth.We need no Rasta here.
@YeleSowore

Sowore responds:
Great Comrade @ShehuSani, four years ago I told you cannabis hair products could help keep your beautiful Afro nurtured but you won’t listen. Now, I heard your Afro is disappearing, we will miss it! #WeCantContinueLikeThis..

Source:
https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1616409880352407555?t=556I1jEwQlClnK5pFZVmPw&s=19

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Urheadmaster(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Jamaica and Canada the weed home based, no one is crazy like urchins and their sleeping master tongue

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by robinso01(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Two bomboclaats

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by WibusJaga: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2023
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Ofunaofu: 7:27am On Jan 21, 2023
Rastaman
wahwgan

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Ireportlive: 7:30am On Jan 21, 2023
I have seen first hand an SK addict run completely mad psychotic , aggressive and out of reality

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Urchinpainer: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Sowore is a clown!

Let him go and listen to LP Lagos State Gubernatorial candidate and see what a young vibrant politician means.

Someone that has no won any seat in politics but will be talking like a political tout!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by BOLATINUBU01: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2023
Werey meji

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by triple996(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2023
two jobless people grin
Shehu sani was a senator stop saying "senator shehu"

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by tk4radi: 7:48am On Jan 21, 2023
triple996:
two jobless people grin
As far as we know (at-least, in Nigeria), even if na one month that you were a Senator (even if it was in the first republic sef), it forever goes with your name.

Remember Senator Ben Ayade.??
(Present Governor of Cross River State)

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by verybadmouth(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Sarcasm ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2023
We may need to legalize it, at least for the tax revenue, and other revenues from regulating it.

10 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Nairalander248: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2023
embarassed
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Ademola47(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2023
triple996:
two jobless people grin

Serving or not, he still retains the "senator" title.

13 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 21, 2023
You mean if sowore wins, to become the chairman of a townhall different from!.. Or which winning again wey him dey refer to?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
triple996:
two jobless people grin

Nigeria is that country that is title conscious.

Once a _ always a_

8 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Scandium: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
They are just cracking jokes i guess. How does Sowore want to win the election

Check my signature. I will put you through the process and make it easy for you

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Jagaban666: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Twitter senator grin

12 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by BestMan001: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
These ones are confused

What did he just said?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Kobonaire4:
We may need to legalize it, at least for the tax revenue, and other revenues from regulating it.

I concur with you!

I don't use substance, but I agree with your point. Its a multi-billion Naira industry if the government can tap into it.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Mercury12(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2023
😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by mu2sa2: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Clowns. The have nothing to do, but they are trying to do just anything!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by OboOlora(f): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
Sowore is a clown!

Let him go and listen to LP Lagos State Gubernatorial candidate and see what a young vibrant politician means.

Someone that has no won any seat in politics but will be talking like a political tout!

What does Gbadebo know?
Pls don’t compare him with Sowore!

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Toneypen247(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2023
Clowns
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Lexusgs430: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Trolling of the century......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by oluwasegun007(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Pure Ganja talk ...
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by Zombiedients: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2023
I am a bonafide ganja breed

It must be legalize

Fu.k NDLEA

When I become the Governor of Osun State ....I will legalize it in Osun State and also invite companies who can pit into good daily use.

Like making seasoning, chocolate and Drinks ( 1000% better than Henessey and Vodka )

1 Like

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Begs Sowore Not To Legalize Marijuana. by oka4ugoo: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Two jobless political losers feeling funky grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Government Reinstates Emir Aliyu Marafa Who Turbaned Ado Aleru / Bello Matawalle Under Investigation For N70bn Fraud - EFCC / Imo Governor, Hope Uzodinma Accussed Of Falsifying His Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.