Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. (40670 Views)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by DesChyko: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
dady no vex tekno is not a yoruba boy so he doesn't know what respect means. Imagine that small boy want to shake his grand father.

The kind of music that they do has no business with any Nigerian culture or tradition. If they met in such settings, he shouldn't expect Tekno to start mopping the floor with his outfit for him.

Not that the manager said anything 'sayable'.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by joviegghead: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is pointless
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by fortunekaura(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa o!
This is simply a beer parlour and pepper soup joint interview.

How can one break silence without saying anything?

Useless manager!

Ordinary Tekno, you couldn't break his nose.
Sunday Are is just a failed errand boy, no level!

Davido's boys should have killed him like they killed Tagbo, Chyme and DJ Olu.

You have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig mouth

1 Like

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Amibranki(f): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa o!

Useless manager!

chai!! Ur Village People Don Use Ur Brain Soak Garri Ah Swear! cry
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa o!

Useless manager!

chai!! Ur Village People Don Use Ur Brain Soak Garri Ah Swear!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by marvelyole(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
dady no vex tekno is not a yoruba boy so he doesn't know what respect means. Imagine that small boy want to shake his grand father.
You still dy backward sha... handshake no be anything iii,no be handshake them take dy measure respect...just passing sha..I know say we get mouth for NL lol but I just spoke a fact

1 Like

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
ennyhola:
...."are finally reacts"....
okay ...issorai grin
oga that is his surname.
'Sunday Are'
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sunday Are is a veteran and deserve all the respect. Some of these now generation boys have no moral value. I however have not justification to judge as I wasn't in their midst. Peace
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by zynzyn(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
When they are always fighting, shows they are still JUST BOYS! embarassed
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Abagworo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
I now see it's cultural difference. Tekno gave him a handshake and because his community considers it wrong he mistook it for insult. Tekno is an Igbo boy and the most respect he can give you is shaking with two hands.
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
This same man that complained that I didn't leave my duty post to 'greet' him when he brought his artitste to me for a favour I was granting them?

Even after I apologized for keeping him at the reception (my former boss' policy), dude still went behind and said I disrespected him. I shock. Na him way.
Him do well.

This is business. Everybody should be courteous. But nobody owes him anything. Not even wizkid. He works, he gets paid. Professionalism no dey look gray hair.

That Tekno is young doesnt mean he can't employ an old man. Respect should be both ways.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by omoseth(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa o!

Useless manager!

Fifty shades of NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rightly said.

Abagworo:
I now see it's cultural difference. Tekno gave him a handshake and because his community considers it wrong he mistook it for insult. Tekno is an Igbo boy and the most respect he can give you is shaking with two hands.
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Jokkarm2: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
please someone should educate me on the stories because " me am not understanding ooo"
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by ruggedadventure(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
ennyhola:

okay ...issorai grin
His name is "Sunday Are"
Ok?
b forming auto-correct there and disgrace ursef in public. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by obinon(m): 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
.....and the yoruba boy that knows what respect is is calling a man old enough to be his father "my boy"
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by firstclassmumu: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
obinon:
.....and the yoruba boy that knows what respect is is calling a man old enough to be his father "my boy"
are you blind? Go back and read my post. I said tekno is not a yoruba boy
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by noskcid(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
what an elderly person sees while seated, a child cannot see it even if he climbs a skyscraper.

The above statement is outdated
with this android age nain person dey talk adult dey see something and piokim nor dey see am oga leave am na praaaa be dat
''Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep him self no go sleep'' the pikin wan sleep nain he dey cry?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Daminaj1:
VIA DAMINAJ.COM

Wizkid's Manager Sunday Are who many blamed for starting the fight between Wizkid & Davido's team have now broken his silence. While he did not address what happened directly. He did play the elderly card which would seem to give credit to claims he felt a handshake from Tekno was disrespectful.

in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Sunday Are said that he kept quiet on purpose but likened the scenario to that of a misunderstanding between a father and son.

He added that the stories that circulated mostly online were false. He said.

lalasticlala

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/12/wizkids-manager-sunday-are-explains.html

so shaking of hands is now disrespect, he would have been happy if Tekno prostrated! ode youruba man, Tekno is not your son!!! he is not even frm ur tribe, in igbo tribe a young man who has made name for himself can easily have a respectful handshake with the elders, like the popular igbo proverb says: he who washes his hands well can dine with the elders! tekno has washed his hand well!! and he aint ur blooody son, old man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by jdluv(f): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
ennyhola:
okay ...issorai grin
eniola the name is sunday ARE likeARE ONA KAKAFO
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by god2good: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
ennyhola:
okay ...issorai grin
"Are" is a name. Call it separately 'A' 're'
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by blessingsonflee(f): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oh puhlease! Go to ur village if u are looking for respect Oga Sunday. A handshake does not remove anything from ur body even if Teckno or anybody prostrates that doesn't mean he respects you. Which stupid father and son relationship are u talking about? Go and advice wizkid to be responsible with his Pee-nis. Shior! angry
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Chinif: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
Is dat all?
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by richsnub(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
old men think they will keep deceiving us with "what an old man sees while siting even if a young guy climbs a tree he can't see it" proverb
Not anymore old folks we now know it's the pant of a girl wearing a short gown/skirt who bent down washing plates you guys been looking at
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by zeedof(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa o!

Useless manager!

Oboy see human brain ooo... ur contact plz u really have good infor
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Chei a fighting of the gods begins oooooo you dey go fight and pass eee nezie Jare I don fear no verse oooo. grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by rayobaba(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alwaysking:
Story for the gods.
honestly
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by dstar01(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Your moniker says it all #FirstClassMumu and that's what you are
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by firstclassmumu: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
dstar01:
Your moniker says it all #FirstClassMumu and that's what you are
that's what you are
Re: Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. by newoffer: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Expect dwarf representation when a short engine is ur manager.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Body Odour: Dabota Lawson To Sponsor Her With Skincare, Makeup Kits / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Photos / Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.