Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' (40652 Views)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Antoeni(m): 5:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Tonto, I humiliated you here so is a must I come back here to apologize for calling you out !!! I honestly didn’t know what came over me, but I later realize I was wrong... pls find it in your heart to forgive me. Yes I might have be there for u as friends, the truth is you were also there for me at some point of my life. Pls find it in ur heart to forgive me once more. We necessarily shouldn’t be friends no more but let me apologize for calling you out.

To my fans, and to tonto fans I’m sorry many of you are disappointed at me, pls forgive me and I promise never to repeat dis no more.
@iamfaithojo mummy thanks for giving me the best advice God bless you ma, you are truly a mother who don’t support evil.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUV8s37oiktQbmnvCH49DuFXQZF9DmEtkFcNsk0/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Antoeni(m): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2021
4 set of people that hardly take advise in this life
1)A man with money
2)A woman in love
3) Bobrisky and Tonto
Na only heart break go fit reset their brains I swear

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Antoeni(m): 5:36am On Sep 28, 2021
Tonto should forgive her. For writing this early apology, She Seems sincere. Even though its Dangerous & Risky to Trust a Yoruba Man.

Mr Bobrisky, Now ask God for forgiveness and promise Him to go back to being the man He created you.

113 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by nifemi25(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2021
Antoeni:
4 set of people that hardly take advise in this life
1)A man with money
2)A woman in love
3) Bobrisky and Tonto
Na only heart break go fit reset their brains I swear

You forget to add Chelsea fans.

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Antoeni(m): 6:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Oh ,You are very Right
nifemi25:

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2021
Who toto-water epp? sad

Since this post no concern me, let me use dis opportunity to extend my condolence to Michael Jackson's family now because I didn't have data when he died..ohh wat a huge loss of such a great footballer..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by realtestament(m): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Regardless this is pure selflessness....

I'll call bobrisky bro for the 1st time in my life.
Nice one bro grin grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Baawaa(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Keep your apology

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Arewalegend: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2021
It was heartbroken that pere couldn't score in super eagle last match of which he was substituted with wizkid. And as for Bob the risky guy Na pampers go finish ur money fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by xpressionx(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Stupid boy

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by wisey123(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Interesting
Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, FB and Tiktok (Followers) Services.
Call/Whatsapp us today:- +2347035800717
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Peace081: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2021
Like for Bobrisky, share for Tonto grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by moscobabs(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2021
The headlines supposed be "Aunty Bobrisky apologies to his friend Tonto Dikeh"

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by lavixik: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
grin na craze the worry una

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Sundaypaul12345: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by cegabo4720: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
angry
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by wunmi590(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021

Werey, he knows tonto is now husband/boyfriendless so he wants to assume the duty of boyfriend in tonto life....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by BKayy: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Conji don hold am

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Bobotic(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Odikwa very risky sha shocked shocked shocked grin grin

This Nigeria no go kill me one day grin

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by lonelydora: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Bobrisky or whatever you call yourself. Accept that you are a man first, then we can beg Tonto Dikeh to forgive you.

Until then, you are not forgiven yet
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by potbelly(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Werey wey disguise... cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by J2381: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Like seriously... who cares...
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Aburada: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2021
I book this space only to find nothing meaningful to say
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Chimdoo: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2021
Clown
Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2021
If they don't dish out all the unnecessary brouhahas, how would they keep the limelight?

Bobrisky & Tonto feed on controversy. They get paid for the posts. Na the gullible followers I pity.

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by tolumizzy(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2021
End time yeyebrity

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by peacettw: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2021
You wish you humiliated her.
Truly empty vessels make the most noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Apologises To Tonto Dikeh, Says 'I Am Sorry For Humiliating You' by nonny1212: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2021
nifemi25:

What of Ndi Man u. The have sworn never to change OLe gunner

Plus Buhari. Dollar is now N598

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2017) - 9jaflaver / Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry / Franca Brown's Househelp Burns Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.