Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? (46180 Views)

Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria| Co-tenant / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Mansion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by medexico(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Social media is overrated. I went to NYSC camp for three weeks without my browsing phone Guess what? I didn't die and I did not miss it It just felt like leaving something you are addicted to.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Burmababe(f): 12:20am On Dec 03, 2017
I will stay in the house happily for life if the love of my life stays with me

undecided
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by newdawn2017(f): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2017
If I no fit show all those my family members & Neighbors so no bi dem create me & say Jehovah no dey sleep, Wetin come bi D enjoyment inside?
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by almarthins(m): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Living in a mansion like that without the internet or social media whatsoever is simply life in a beautiful prison.

However, if a daily supply of all kinds of curvy ladies according to my spec will be delivered, I won't mind living there for life!

shocked kai! Pkekus destroyer..may d lawd have mercy on u
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by d33types: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:
Wetin be the essence of mansion wey my village people no go see for instagram abi snapchat? How dem go know say dem don fail at last?

For the black man, it is not just money and success... it is the delight in humiliating another black man.
A black man doesn't want to be successful if it will not allow him show off. We can't comprehend quiet success. It has to be boisterous, vain and condescending to others.
It is on this premise that we birth the #pepperdem concept.

© Joy Isi Bewaji
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Nope because looks may be deceiving
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by kinggSamuel(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
U guys have forgotten that people lived in mansions before social media came into existence. Social media is approx. 12 years old. Give me that house and I will enjoy together with my family And live a luxurious life. I don't need ur social media
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by legalwebconsult(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is very interesting. I may give you a call.

Here is something that will help you market/advertise your business to millions of targeted audience in Nigeria.
Visit www.digit.legalwebconsult.com
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by anochuko01(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
AirstarKane:
I will gladly do so. I haven't found a good reason to be on social media except nairaland and whatsapp winkstill thinking how to open instagram sef how do you guys do it self with the whole password thing.
same with me. mine could be worse, coz I barely have people to chat with on whatsapp. but instagram is a no no for me! it gulps data!
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by AirstarKane(f): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
anochuko01:

same with me. mine could be worse, coz I barely have people to chat with on whatsapp. but instagram is a no no for me! it gulps data!
You must be an introvert. I will need to open soon cos i need it for business.
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by anochuko01(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
AirstarKane:

You must be an introvert. I will need to open soon cos i need it for business.
I'm a serious introvert.
you're right...bcoz business would bring money.
I'll need too but not now
Re: Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? by AirstarKane(f): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
anochuko01:

I'm a serious introvert.
you're right...bcoz business would b
ring money.
I'll need too but not now
Issokay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Distressed 3-Storey Building At No 7, Sule Close, Apapa / Iganmu: LASEMA Raises / This Woman Lost Her Home And 2 Warehouses In Onitsha Fire Accident(photo) / How To Prevent Your Prepaid Electricity Meter Card From Running Out Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.