Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. (1495 Views)

How Nigeria Can Beat Cameroon, Alhassan And Snr Man Must Start / Obafemi Martins: I Can Beat Kylian Mbappe In 100 Metres Race / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by MicheyJ1: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2017
Cardiff City midfielder Aron Einar Gunnarsson has admitted that Iceland are in a difficult group with Argentina, Nigeria and Croatia following the World Cup draw that was held in Moscow on Friday evening.

The Super Eagles do battle with Iceland at the Volgograd Arena, Volgograd on June 22, 2018.

''This is not the easiest group," said Aaron Einar, the captain of the Icelandic national team, to vísir.is.

"It has always been a dream to meet these real nations that we have never had the opportunity to play with.

''This will be an experience, but we have nothing to lose. It will be extremely difficult, great teams and it will be difficult to get out of the group.

''So it's Argentina with Messi and I do not know who in the attack. Nigeria is not the best organized team but with strong individuals. We need a lot to beat them. This is a dead end, but we have faith in us..''

Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by slimfairboy(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Ignorance make the RAT to call the CAT to a fight.

But make Nigeria just dey careful sha...it could be CROATIA and NIGERIA who go top of group D
Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by ELShehzad: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Big teams say small teams can beat them jes to make the small teams feel relaxed, Small teams say they'll beat big teams to make it look like they're a tough opponent... All na mind game!
Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by MicheyJ1: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
ELShehzad:
Big teams say small teams can beat them jes to make the small teams feel relaxed, Small teams say they'll beat big teams to make it look like they're a tough opponent... All na mind game!
Iceland is not a small team. They beat England last year
Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by ELShehzad: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
MicheyJ1:

Does Mikel, Moses, Ighalo etc play for England?? that is to say, we are Nigeria not England

1 Like

Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by jieta: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
MicheyJ1:

who the hell is England? tell me one reasonable achievement the English team have achieve for the past ten years? Nigeria team is better more organise than the English team if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by MicheyJ1: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
jieta:
who the hell is England? tell me one reasonable achievement the English team have achieve for the past ten years? Nigeria team is better more organise than the English team if you don't know.
Tell me one reasonable achievement the super super eagles have archived in the last five years
Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by MicheyJ1: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
jieta:
England are in the top 10 countries in FiFa ranking. Plus they've won 1 Euros in the last 10 years
Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by jieta: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
MicheyJ1:

England are in the top 10 countries in FiFa ranking. Plus they've won 1 Euros in the last 10 years
liar my frd, England has not worn any major trophy for the last twenty years go check ur fact. forget FIFA ranking, it does not show the true strength of some team.

4 Likes

Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
MicheyJ1:

which Euro did they win in the last years? from last 17 years that I av been watching Euro tournament england has never won anything,
France won Euro 2000 hosted by belgium and Netherland,
Greece won Euro 2004 hosted by portugal.
Spain won Euro 2008 hosted by Austrial and switzerland.
Spain won Euro 2012 hosted by Ukrain and poland.
Portugal won Euro 2016 hosted by france.
And for your info, England has never won Euro in their life.

2 Likes

Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by DrKlever(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
MicheyJ1:

So because they beat England in the last Euro that makes them the best team in the world. England is rubbish and besides, a small team could upset a big team in a tournament, that wouldn't mean they are better. Nigeria go flog Iceland abi na Icecream be their name sef.

1 Like

Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by jieta: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
MicheyJ1:

Tell me one reasonable achievement the super super eagles have archived in the last five years
is disappointing that my fellow country man is asking me what the super eagles have achieve for the past five years, what a question?.

well! my frd the eagles were africa champion in 2013, reach the knock out stage in 2014 world cup that alone is an achievement

2 Likes

Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by jieta: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
sicobamty2:
which Euro did they win in the last years? from last 17 years that I av been watching Euro tournament england has never won anything,
France won Euro 2000 hosted by belgium and Netherland,
Greece won Euro 2004 hosted by portugal.
Spain won Euro 2008 hosted by Austrial and switzerland.
Spain won Euro 2012 hosted by Ukrain and poland.
Portugal won Euro 2016 hosted by france.
And for your info, England has never won Euro in their life.
one bottle of coke for you
Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by Exjoker(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Cardiff City midfielder Aron Einar Gunnarsson has admitted that Iceland are in a difficult group with Argentina, Nigeria and Croatia following the World Cup draw that was held in Moscow on Friday evening.

The Super Eagles do battle with Iceland at the Volgograd Arena, Volgograd on June 22, 2018.

''This is not the easiest group," said Aaron Einar, the captain of the Icelandic national team, to vísir.is.

"It has always been a dream to meet these real nations that we have never had the opportunity to play with.

''This will be an experience, but we have nothing to lose. It will be extremely difficult, great teams and it will be difficult to get out of the group.

''So it's Argentina with Messi and I do not know who in the attack. Nigeria is not the best organized team but with strong individuals. We need a lot to beat them. This is a dead end, but we have faith in us..''
Is it that I don't understand English abi what Where did he say that the Supper Eagles are not an organized team OP there is God oo
Re: Iceland Captain Gunnarsson: Super Eagles Not Organized, We Can Beat Them. by Samueltemi337(m): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Na so Zambians make mouth

(1) (Reply)

Who Uses Merrybet Online Betting Here? / Fund Your Bet Account / Okocha Named Best Dribbler In World Cup In 52 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.