Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week (36175 Views)

Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) / TB Joshua Gives N55m COVID-19 Relief To Akoko Land, Ondo State / TB Joshua Gives Nigerian Returnees From South Africa N12m! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by feelgoodInc: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
yeahh:

The UN was not created because the church failed
The church is not obliged to help but is still the biggest organisation providing charity all ober the world i.e samaritans purse salvation international, the salvation army etc. because they are not so pronounced in Nigeria doesn't mean otherwise. Meanwhile the prophet is doing a good job

guy if the church didn't fail there won't be world war 1, don't forget world war one started in Europe this were supposed Christians back then.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Adebowale89(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
when the disciples got impressed with the miracle works and teaches of our lord Jesus christ, they ask overwhelmly master what can we do for you and he replied

if you render help to your neighbor, assist the helpless, comfort the hopeless than you're doing that to me

and this is what these pastors don't know today. I wonder why pastors are now diverting frm the real teaches of the bible

God bless you more pastor T.B Joshua you're an inspiration to Christianity race

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Abudu2000(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
chesterlee:
shame unto Freeze (The Anti Christ)
grin you sound like u are pained at this good news, kikikiki Pastor na hungry dey come for you so oo. I would gladly take my money to synagogue than any other Church for that matter
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by feelgoodInc: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Emyjeze:
undecided why all then ni**as on hood??
harmattan dey north not to talk of Libya
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by mickeymimi: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
TB Joshua said take your tithes and help anybody around you instead of bringing it to his church.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome advice to bring it to his church .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugeP9aF4DwU

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Sermwell(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
bionixs:
if Oyedepo has never taken anything from you,it will be on record that you died as an ARMED ROBBER true or falsely accused. Mark my word
Iam a winners member but you are a foool to have made this comment! Even Papa will be ashamed with this your useless comment undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by ruffDiamond: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tb Joshua..hmmm I no wan hear say one section of the Church later collapse o to renew..

na joke oo...thumb up to Temitope Balogun Joshua...a real philanthropist and a man who makes Christ appealing to million s..no time for tithe palava..in fact people would gladly offer their tithe to such a man
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by pusa: 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
T.b Joshua notably the most charitable pastor in Nigeria, if other pastors emulate him in giving to the destitutes hardship in this country would have at least reduced to an extent,thump up sir
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Ctrlsolutn: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:
the reason why united Nations was created was because the church failed a long time ago.

what TB Joshua is doing is great, others will come and say that they use to do but they don't announce it.

meanwhile there's no record of them doing anything.

Exactly -no record of any of them showing humanitarian gesture.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by FRESHG(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Great man

Others please do something

Use you PJ private jet to pick up the stranded guys abeg biko
HOW ABOUT PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W?
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Diso60090(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Those tithes collectors never see this one na make them comments put before i talk wetin dey my mind
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by billyG(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
That's a noble one,Let us see what Oyedepo,suleiman,okotie,ashimolowo,Oritshejafor & even d govt. will give dem.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
This guy's look fresh pass me oh sure say I no go enter libya
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by AdeniyiA(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
The beauty of life is not how happy you are but how happy others can be because of you." - T.B. Joshua"

#word kiss

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by oputa1: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
MrMoney007:
The fear of Freezer.

He has been giving though
Who is freezer? Is he God?
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Talkwell: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
cherr:
Why are majority of these returnees male?

Where are the females? What happens to them
That's why we need more men's right activists
#Rant cheesy
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Talkwell: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Emyjeze:
undecided why all then ni**as on hood??
It was initially to cover their faces ooo,make their enemies no laff dem
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
and imman are busy teaching their followers on how to bomb innocent children, everyone is attacking the Chc for not spending money on less privilege but no imman has even come out publicly to criticize lybia govt for this bastardly act talkless of sending aid or planes to help innocent Nigerians, maybe cos lybia Na Muslim state so immsns c noting wrong with wat their fellow Muslim bro are doing hypocrite
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by enemyofprogress: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
WisdomFlakes:
E try. Waiting for Adeboye, Oyakhilome, oyedepo, ashimolowo, Sulaimon, etc to follow siut.
you go wait taya. Those ones na to collect dem sabi

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by zeedof(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Aside the magic this man used to show or na miracle... he is very good at giving I swear.. if you want to confirm this, go to Arigidi Akoko in ondo state.. that's where I served... in fact i gave credit to him... You will see many police van that has Emmanuel tv sticker. Just hope his miracle is truly from Allah, he will make heaven....
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by manmidtexy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
These are great quotes. More Grace of God to you.

mosho2good:
This is one of the best sets of advice l have ever read.

1. Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide.

2. People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions.

3. When someone hurts you, don't feel bad because it's a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets maximum number of stones.

4. Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath.

5. In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them - a wall or a bridge.

6. Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful.

7. There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat.

8. A path without obstacles leads nowhere.

9. Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.

10. You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.

11. If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven't done much today.

12. If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.

13. If you don't climb the mountain; you can't view the plain.

14. Don't leave it idle - use your brain.

15. You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently.

16. It is not what you don't have that limits you; it is what you have but don't know how to use.

17. What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson.

18. The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is: The corrupt person has a price while the honest person has a value.

19. If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool...... Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.

20. Honesty is an expensive gift; don't expect it from cheap people.

Let friends and family to benefit please.

Dont forget to thank God for today
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by dematino(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
mosho2good:
This is one of the best sets of advice l have ever read.

1. Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide.

2. People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions.

3. When someone hurts you, don't feel bad because it's a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets maximum number of stones.

4. Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath.

5. In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them - a wall or a bridge.

6. Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful.

7. There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat.

8. A path without obstacles leads nowhere.

9. Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.

10. You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.

11. If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven't done much today.

12. If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.

13. If you don't climb the mountain; you can't view the plain.

14. Don't leave it idle - use your brain.

15. You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently.

16. It is not what you don't have that limits you; it is what you have but don't know how to use.

17. What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson.

18. The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is: The corrupt person has a price while the honest person has a value.

19. If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool...... Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.

20. Honesty is an expensive gift; don't expect it from cheap people.

Let friends and family to benefit please.

Dont forget to thank God for today
I Thank God and I thank you for this write up. Please permit me to copy and share on my facebook wall. Thanks
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by CharliParker: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
When I told my people to emulate this man TB Joshua they nearly stone me to death now see a man of reputable Character a Gods sent.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by WHOcarex: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
He has been doing it. I have witnessed like four different set of Libya returnees and this is the least he had given so far. God bless Prophet TB Joshua. My mentor. Christ example.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
The man of God has been doing same for years but Nigerian dump media wouldn't report it.

The migrants whom has been running to SCOAN for help has been sharing their experience and the man of God has been calling on the Govt to look into the slave trade since 2015. nigerian media looked the other way. the celebrities looked the other way. The stupid fools calling out pastors now looked the other way.
https://emmanuel.tv/press/2016/10/18/migrants-narrate-near-death-experiences/

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Peterosky(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
I may be confused about the source of this man's power. But one thing I am very sure is that I like TB with a passion because of his giving ability. He remains my role model as far as giving is concerned. God bless you sir.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by forreelinc(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
aw that's nice ehen na things like these wey fit make me dey pay my tithe
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
OK ooo good for T.B Joshua how nice of him. sad undecided lipsrsealed
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by crafteck(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
chesterlee:
shame unto Freeze (The Anti Christ)
imbee ... Cile
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by God1000(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
cherr:
Why are majority of these returnees male?

Where are the females? What happens to them
Maybe they have been married off.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by Smooyis(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
The beauty of life is not how happy you are but how happy others can be because of you." - T.B. Joshua"

All glory be unto God.
Re: T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week by gbishman: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
We are still waiting to hear from other Go's and pastors. Make una show workings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates Nigeria's 57th Independence With Green & White Outfit / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.