Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. (3709 Views)

Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) / BREAKING: SSS Partially Restores Saraki’s Security Detail / Wike Storms Rivers High Court With Security After It Was Vandalized By APC. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by bruno419(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
The executive governor of Rivers state Nyesom wike stormed a community in mbiase randomly without any security detail.He came in a helicopter. A friend just shared it on his Facebook page..

This man got balls o..I learnt he left after few minutes

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by bruno419(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2017

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Airforce1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mbaise people are peace loving people so he's safe.

6 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by jumpandpas(m): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by SoNature(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
The bond between South South and South East is strong! grin

If you attack me, I won't reply you tongue

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Lekan111(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
That's what you will think

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Mologi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
I hear them get jazz there?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Olalan(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Haven't you heard about a unit called secret Service. Before he arrived there they would be on ground.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Duru1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
bruno419:
The executive governor of Rivers state Nyesom wike stormed a community in mbiase randomly without any security detail.He came in a helicopter. A friend just shared it on his Facebook page..

A man went to see his kindred and he eventually got balls.

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by bruno419(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2017
Airforce1:

because ur gf is from there abi

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by orion7: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Apc nitwits willl want you to believe that there is so much rancour between the SE and SS
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Atiku2019: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Nice
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2017
Even Aregbesola wont try this shocked
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Alexus23: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2017
He doesn't need security aid to visit his kindred

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by nairanaira12: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Duru1:

A man went to see his kindred and he eventually got balls.

Check dictionary for the meaning of "eventually"

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2017
That's a man of the people cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by globemoney: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2017
bruno419:

Mbaise or Mbiase?
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Ikwokrikwo: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2017
orion7:
Apc nitwits willl want you to believe that there is so much animoiusity between the SE and SS
What is the meaning of animoiusity? Even if you spelt it correctly, it still won't make sense.
Don't disgrace us in front of Yoruba Muslims please.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by DIKEnaWAR: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Was he born with security?

Nigerians and stvpidiity are twins. No wonder politicians and pastors use us for suya.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by PFRB: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Where is Umuokeawa in Mbaise?
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by juman(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Airforce1:

grin grin

Mbiase is heart of criminality. Hardened one for that matter.
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by brainpower(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Truth is that none of these politicians need the security for their personal safety, it's mostly to clear roads and the "swag".
A norma sniper can kill any of them at any time with the kind of security they move with. Abi na our Nigerian Police go protect them from sniper?

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by StCapital: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2017
I was at the event yesterday when Governor Wike came, the event was at Ife community in Ezinihitte Mbaise Lga, at the Anglican Church 25 years of Mbaise Diocese
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by orion7: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

What is the meaning of animoiusity? Even if you spelt it correctly, it still won't make sense.
Don't disgrace us in front of Yoruba Muslims please.
lol you take am easy
Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by DaVinChiSam(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2017
that helicopter behind him is all the security detail he needs

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2017
SoNature:
The bond between South South and South East is strong! grin

If you attack me, I won't reply you tongue

Afonjas will be looking at your post like this...with intense anger. Wicked things!

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by mikaelangelov: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2017
brainpower:
Truth is that none of these politicians need the security for their personal safety, it's mostly to clear roads and the "swag".
A norma sniper can kill any of them at any time with the kind of security they move with. Abi na our Nigerian Police go protect them from sniper?

If I hear say dem dey, dem don wrap weed finish

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by Mailthaddeus(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
juman:

grin grin

Mbiase is heart of criminality. Hardened one for that matter.

Well u are wronger than wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Storms Mbiase With No Security Detail. by PFRB: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
StCapital:
I was at the event yesterday when Governor Wike came, the event was at Ife community in Ezinihitte Mbaise Lga, at the Anglican Church 25 years of Mbaise Diocese

Ok Ok Thanks. Ife is the cathedral seat of the Anglican diocese of Mbaise.

I was in an Anglican church today in Port Harcourt when th Mbaise secondary school old boys association came for thanksgiving. Very colourful old boys with their wives and children. I think Mbaise has good population of Anglicans.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ambode Set To Decamp, Holds Talk With Saraki, Kwankwaso And Others / Jubilation, Dancing In Military Barracks Over Sacking Of Buratai, Others / Over 1 Million Edo Women Storm Major Road In Benin To Rally Support For Peterobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.