Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

New Mod In The Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Mod In The Religion Section (1387 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Mod In The Religion Section by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2010
To my friend Jesoul. . . . . .Congrats. . . .but I hope you will borrow banning powers oh grin grin grin grin

Seriously is there any Mod here aside from maybe lawyer that is in Nigeria?
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by jesus3: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

To my friend Jesoul. . . . . .Congrats. . . .but I hope you will borrow banning powers oh  grin grin grin grin

Seriously is there any Mod here aside from maybe lawyer that is in Nigeria?
Another nice observation.Nl owner resides in Nigeria yet more than 50% of moderators are foreign based with few local based.Theres no local content.
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by manmustwac(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
Weldone JeSoul. Look forward to working with you. wink
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by JeSoul(f): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
Chris you're a darl. Thanks smiley

Manmustwac, thanks brotha smiley
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
JeSoul:

Chris you're a darl. Thanks smiley

Manmustwac, thanks brotha smiley

Welcome on board. When will u complete ur therapy in America?
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Krayola(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2010
Whoooooo!!! This is great. Congrats. smiley

Now i really have to behave myself grin
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
Krayola:

Do u misbehave before?
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by KunleOshob(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
@jesoul
Congrats smiley
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by MyJoe: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
Congrats JeSoul. Getting in the word early: if I misbehave I hope you will remember my past good behaviours and treat me with kid gloves.  wink
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by toneyb: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2010
Congrats jesoul.
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Congratulation. . . . . .!! smileyJesoul , i celebrate with you the promotion friend , be nice! wink[/size]
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
toba:

Welcome on board. When will u complete your therapy in America?
Lol, the therapy is a lifelong process. Click my signature for more details.

Krayola:

Hehe Krayola, if you were any more behaved, you would be walking around with a halo.

KunleOshob:

@jesoul
Congrats smiley
Thanks Kunle. And super thanks for defending me on the other thread with jesus  kiss

MyJoe:

Congrats JeSoul. Getting in the word early: if I misbehave I hope you will remember my past good behaviours and treat me with kid gloves.  wink
  Getting the word in early, I will be accepting bribes. Cash or credit card only please. 10% discount for those who use paypal grin

toneyb:

Congrats jesoul.
Thanks ToneyBoy smiley

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Congratulation. . . . . .!! smileyJesoul , i celebrate with you the promotion friend , be nice! wink[/size]
Thank you oh! smiley is the party at your house?
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Tonyet1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
J-baby congrats, smiles and joy are understatements where i am here. hope u wont be deleting my Tithe/offering threads  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by JeSoul(f): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Tonye! what's up dude? and wetin happen now? you don't post much anymore. Because the tithe battle has died down a bit? grin
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Tonyet1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
Reasons for my absenteeism has'bn my preparation for a certification exam lately. 

*PM-Energy upstream professional exam, hope to write it this friday. pls pray for me.
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by AKO1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2010
Congrats smiley
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by JeSoul(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^ Tonye, it is well. Go with the wisdom and grace that comes from above. And we will be waiting to hear the good report soon smiley.

A_K_O:

Congrats smiley
lol. Thanks. You already know you're 1000% responsible for this.
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah. . . . . . grin grin , the party is important we do it right here in my house , but let's do dang thing on here in our palour . firstly , lets use this to wash the throat . . . . . smiley

CHEERS. . . . wink
[/size]

JeSoul:

Thank you oh! smiley is the party at your house?
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
Tonye-t:

Reasons for my absenteeism has'bn my preparation for a certification exam lately. 

*PM-Energy upstream professional exam, hope to write it this friday. pls pray for me.

U will pass in Jesus name

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Congratulation. . . . . .!!  smileyJesoul , i celebrate with you the promotion friend , be nice! wink[/size]

If u misbehave u shall be banned

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah. . . . . . grin grin , the party is important we do it right here in my house , but let's do dang thing on here in our palour . firstly , lets use this to wash the throat . . . . . smiley

CHEERS. . . . wink
[/size]

Whats the meaning of this from the devil himself?
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]toba What the hell is your problem. . . . [/size]
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]toba What the hell is your problem. . . . [/size]

I have no problem with u as an individual, but i have a problem with the devil that lives in u
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Then you should consider yourself one of the fortunate to have a problem with the DEVIL that lives in me because the problem may never have end. . . . The energy of devils and angels is the same energy; it's how you use it. It's fuel. There is a saying: If you scare all your devils away, the angels will go away with them. You know, the halo and the horns are the same thing. I mean it's OK to be spiritually Hot - grin that's what creative genius is all about. Geniuses don't have time to think about how it's going to be received. . . . . they don't have time to think whether people like it or not, is it morally right, will God like it? huh . . . .?? wink

You better face the topic before i send you to hell to enjoy yourself . . . .
[/size]
toba:

I have no problem with u as an individual, but i have a problem with the devil that lives in u

Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Then you should consider yourself one of the fortunate to have a problem with the DEVIL that lives in me because the problem may never have end. . . . The energy of devils and angels is the same energy; it's how you use it. It's fuel. There is a saying: If you scare all your devils away, the angels will go away with them. You know, the halo and the horns are the same thing. I mean it's OK to be spiritually Hot - grin that's what creative genius is all about. Geniuses don't have time to think about how it's going to be received. . . . . they don't have time to think whether people like it or not, is it morally right, will God like it? huh . . . .?? wink

You better face the topic before i send you to hell to enjoy yourself . . . .
[/size]

Repent the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
repent. . . ?? , you should be the person to repent from your blind kind of life. ooo so you think it's normal.
toba:

Repent the kingdom of God is at hand
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

repent. . . ?? , you should be the person to repent from your blind kind of life. ooo so you think it's normal.

WHAT KIND OF LIFE?
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by InesQor(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
@JeSoul: Congrats!  grin Now there's a moderator that knows almost everything about me. Kai. Very unsafe. . .  cheesy grin Love ya, sis  smiley

@Ogaga4luv & Toba: Respect the thread abeg. You are already fighting across three threads and counting.  undecided angry
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]I feel you man. . . is that dude behaving like a kid tracing and and harassing me with all source of quarrel why i have decieded to be a Satanist instead of facing the topic.

Well. . .been wasting time on him.
[/size]
InesQor:

@JeSoul: Congrats! grin Now there's a moderator that knows almost everything about me. Kai. Very unsafe. . . cheesy grin Love ya, sis smiley

@Ogaga4luv & Toba: Respect the thread abeg. You are already fighting across three threads and counting. undecided angry
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2010
congrats Jesoul! That means my posts will be free from ban eh? grin
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]so , you really support cheating. . . .? brash! your post will be free if only you don't break the rule (s) and regulation (s) of the forum. smiley[/size]

davidylan:

Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Zikkyy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
CONGRATS J-SOUL wink
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by bawomolo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
davidylan:

impossicant, he he

congrats jesoul
Re: New Mod In The Religion Section by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]bawomolo. . . my man , how have you been doing. . . .?? wink , mmm longest time no seen you.

OK! Man. . .the christians have been battling with me but they were surprise i always have triumph in every case . cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgery In The Bible / Appeasing The Witch / A Thread For Rccg Holy Ghost Congress::: The Overflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.