Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor (1242 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Giving Me Monthly Allowance When I Lost My Job – Man Reveals / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by HeWrites(m): 2:03am On Dec 03, 2017
A Nigerian man, Castano Yemi Dada, has called out his pastor for deserting him in difficult times despite paying his tithes regularly.

He took to Twitter to talk about how he was a member of Foursquare Church Ekoro, Lagos and how the pastor loved him. But things allegedly changed when he had an accident, lost his job and there were little chances of him walking again.

According to him, the pastor came once, prayed for him, after which the pastor allegedly stopped picking his calls.

Was a member of a church where my tithe was good of enough. The pastor loved me. Then I had an accident, bedridden, lost my job and everything. Slim chance I’d ever walk again Pastor came once, prayed and never picked my calls again. 4quare church, Ekoro road. yes I named it!!

If you’re a member of that church, yes I’m talking about your pastor. Sue me

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/tithe-was-good-enough-till-i-lost-my.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by HeWrites(m): 2:05am On Dec 03, 2017
cry
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by LarryBeryl(m): 2:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Some gullible fools will still come here to justify the pastor's act.... Lemme cross legs and watch em speak undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by Obodo999(m): 2:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Good reason never to pay tithe in the first place. Tithing IS a fraud. cool

1 Like

Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by Gofwane(m): 5:26am On Dec 03, 2017
This one has eventually seen the light. I don't advice people
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by Blackhawk01: 5:31am On Dec 03, 2017
He stopped answering your calls? shocked

Pastor Lee! grin grin

Waiting for the brainwashed to come defend this act again...

Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by Gofwane(m): 5:39am On Dec 03, 2017
This one has eventually seen the light. I don't advice people on whether to or not pay tithes. I just let them discover the the truth themselves
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by Marshalxv(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Give without expectations bro .

The pastor is actually wrong for not reaching out to you in your time of difficulties.

I guess some of our men of God is yet to understand that it's also their responsibility to look after their members in one way or the other .
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by MhizzAJ(f): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2017
Some pastors are money conscious...they don't care about their members welfare
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by Martin0(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Exactly
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Young man, your doors closed and another opened for the pastor. If na you be the pastor businessman, what would you have done differently?
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by ouzo1(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Dem plenty... I dey even fear to go church

1 Like

Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by CheedyJ(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pastors are but humans trying to survive,most of dem aren't called dey just wan survive.. There was a tym I had this strong suicide thought, went to a church near my house, met with d pastor & he prayed with me,promised to call me DAT same day which he did but I couldn't answer cos I was asleep but I texted him wen I awoke & that was d last tym d pastor ever tried reaching me,he didn't even bother to check weda I don kill myself or still kicking ,shame...just don't put ur hope on any pastor cos most of dem na 'oil hand' dem dey love,once u ain't offering anything, u re useless to them but not all of dem sha but most are... God help us
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by HeWrites(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: ‘tithe Was Good Enough Till I Lost My Job’ - Man Outs Foursquare Church Pastor by Jodha(f): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / Important Things You Need To Know About Condoms. No 6 Will Wow You / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate 3m Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.