Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (57383 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by NigerDeltan(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by equalgarden(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Zombie no go turn unless you tell am to turn

R.I.P agbalagba oye.....

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by heckymaicon(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2017
rest on ABAMI EDA
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by blowjob: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Mandynews:
Popular American rapper Snoop Dogg shares the photo of Nigerian multi-instrumentalist, musician, composer, pioneer of the Afrobeat music genre, human rights activist, and political maverick. Fela Anikulapo Kuti
The 46-year-old rapper took to his Instagram page and posted the photo with the caption “Mood”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNyQY5jwFh

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/03/american-rapper-snoop-dogg-shares-photo-of-fela-kuti-on-his-instagram-page/
BABA HIMSELF... grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by princeade86(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
nobody near fela. only one Fela we have.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by ehissi(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Oye0404:
They kinda look alike o, who knows baba fela had spread his tentacles towards DAT side, just thinking out loud though.

Actually that is snoop dogg just trying to spread his tentacles to the Nigerian market....... grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by kay29000(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2017
donstan18:

Show me the funny part.

The picture of Fela in an awkward position on the floor. I have never seen that pic if him before, and it is just funny looking at it.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Abami edaa!!
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by FRESHG(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2017
THE MAN THAT WARNED EWEDU MUSLIMS ABOUT PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W. YET THEY VOTED FOR HIMangry

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by princeade86(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2017
[b][/b][i][/i]nobody near fela. only one Fela we have.nobody near fela. only one Fela we have.nobody near fela. only one Fela we have.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by juman(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Fela Kuti of the celebrated kuti family.

Every members of kuti family are heroes.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by pointstores(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2017
wow
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by delugajackson: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2017
Real recognize real.

Fûck whoever compared Wizkid with The legend, Fela.

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by haibe(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Good way to gain publicity. He know nigerians will be all over his page and publicise this.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Ikwokrikwo: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2017
viki84:
Fela Had Something In Common With Snoop. They Were Both Activists
I think Indian hemp is what unites them

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by FRESHG(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2017
princeade86:
[b][/b][i][/i]nobody near fela. only one Fela we have.nobody near fela. only one Fela we have.nobody near fela. only one Fela we have.
bjhaid:
Abami edaa!!
princeade86:
nobody near fela. only one Fela we have.
heckymaicon:
rest on ABAMI EDA
THESE GUYS ARE ALL PROPHET BUHARI APOSTLES. FELA WARNED THEM ABOUT THAT ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN BUT THEY DID NOT LISTEN angry
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by sinceraconcept(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2017
Boyooosa:
Great.
I think they have many things in common:
Black,
Height
Free life as in free will
Women
Weed
Music
Then, philosophy.
height bii to bawo? Fela wasn't tall,he's average heighted,Snoop is 6'3"

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by onkajames(m): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2017
biacan:
Fela is a legend rest on
I like u
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
AIDS kill am
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2017
checkedout:

Yea, even upon all the torture the man no run

Unlike someone wey I no won mention grin

Dilector Abiama Okike grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by SalamRushdie: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2017
Snoop is a failed rapper ..

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by johnstar(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Weed smokers will go to hell.
Every one of them.

Well except the 'Apostle'.
He will go to hell for a different reason.

Dnt judge bro

Enjoy d rest of ur life

Cheers

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Boyooosa(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2017
sinceraconcept:
height bii to bawo? Fela wasn't tall,he's average heighted,Snoop is 6'3"
Go and remove the height shaybi its your comment....
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by checkedout: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Zionista:

Dilector Abiama Okike grin

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2017
checkedout:

Yea, even upon all the torture the man no run

Unlike someone wey I no won mention grin
U mean Nnamdi cownu lipsrsealed
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by checkedout: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Snoop is a failed rapper ..

Little Pikin I sight you

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by checkedout: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2017
fabulousfortune:
U mean Nnamdi cownu lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2017
And the Government had to kill this man and tell the sheeples otherwise... #RIP Legend.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Butbest: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2017
who is that musician that act like the great fela anikulapo kuti
rip to ever chalenger of politician
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by paolokonqueror(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Real recognize Real
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by dotedote: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2017
wagazala:
Game recognise game.
Hoes do too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Wins A Date With DJ Cuppy / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / Lotanna Udezue: Biglo Dies Of Kidney Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.