Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (57373 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page / Snoop Dogg Mocks President Trump Assassination With New Instagram Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by dotedote: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2017
Say Jesus Christ our lord (Amen Amen Amen) In the name of almighty Lord (Amen Amen Amen) I go many places, many place for Africa Pastor's house na hin dey fine pass
I waka waka waka
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by mikaelangelov: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Horlawoomey:
Fela is an icon

My dear park one side, snoop Digg is just trying to relate to you that he's on *HIGH* just like fela
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by solodox(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Lmao... Tho shii is funny as hell...
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2017
God Bless ya snoop Fela for life Man Utd for life
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by profnigga(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2017
1 2 nah anybody win na..
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Redhot111(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin grin
checkedout:

Yea, even upon all the torture the man no run

Unlike someone wey I no won mention grin

Mention am make Nnamdi kanu fall on u. grin
checkedout:

Mention am make Nnamdi kanu fall on u.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by GoldHorse(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2017
firstolalekan:
Fela is always seen as an icon to weed lovers and fuckaholics....

Yeye

Small pikin identified!
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Firstcitizen: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2017
viki84:
Fela Had Something In Common With Snoop. They Were Both Activists

and Igbo smokers
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by talk2percy(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Only if this man were still alive, this present government for hear wiii

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by firstolalekan(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2017
GoldHorse:

Small pikin identified!
Oh

Please educate me grandpa

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by ArmyGunz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
stanisbaratheon:

Smoking weed, that I know.
Next to share his pix will be wiz khalifa

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Obidikefidelis(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Reggulity to reggulity, bt i lyk Fela cose he didn't look @ anybody or fear of what will don to him.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by lamalang(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
His godfather in smoking weed
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by tribalistseun: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
ngmgeek:
Fearless man. A real torn in the flesh of politicians then. RIP Abami Eda!
Buhari will say your comment is hate speech

2 Likes

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by pimper24: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Post may be more of sarcasm because of the word 'mood'. Everything even if na mess from American celebrity is applauded grin
Mandynews:
Popular American rapper Snoop Dogg shares the photo of Nigerian multi-instrumentalist, musician, composer, pioneer of the Afrobeat music genre, human rights activist, and political maverick. Fela Anikulapo Kuti
The 46-year-old rapper took to his Instagram page and posted the photo with the caption “Mood”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNyQY5jwFh

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/03/american-rapper-snoop-dogg-shares-photo-of-fela-kuti-on-his-instagram-page/
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by MrMystrO(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
johnstar:

Dnt judge bro

Enjoy d rest of ur life

Cheers

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by pimper24: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
But are Christians equally praising this guy? Someone that said in one his interviews that oyibo brought Jesus Christ to destroy Africa...
Mandynews:
Popular American rapper Snoop Dogg shares the photo of Nigerian multi-instrumentalist, musician, composer, pioneer of the Afrobeat music genre, human rights activist, and political maverick. Fela Anikulapo Kuti
The 46-year-old rapper took to his Instagram page and posted the photo with the caption “Mood”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcNyQY5jwFh

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/03/american-rapper-snoop-dogg-shares-photo-of-fela-kuti-on-his-instagram-page/
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by seguno2: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
ngmgeek:
Fearless man. A real torn in the flesh of politicians then. RIP Abami Eda!

Politicians and military dictators like Buhari who locked him up on framed up charges of forex violation.
Yet some people support the corrupt rogue called Buhari shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by seguno2: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
viki84:

What activism is Snoop Dogg known for please?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by 2shure: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
weedaloca
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by seguno2: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
checkedout:

2Baba on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by factwriter(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Weed smokers will go to hell. Every one of them.

Well except the 'Apostle'. He will go to hell for a different reason.

Did I hear you whisper "3Some"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Tundeobama(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Fella started Afro pop respect legend
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by Davidlollipop(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Weed smokers will go to hell.
Every one of them.

Well except the 'Apostle'.
He will go to hell for a different reason.

Where is hell cheesy grin
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by arewaboy01(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
johnstar:

Dnt judge bro
Enjoy d rest of ur life

Cheers
thought i was d only who knows dat verse... Jah made weed!
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by lalanice(f): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Daniel2060:
Minding my manners...
lwkm

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by seunfape(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
columbus007:
A thread for the skunk smokers.
ode
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by MENTORCH(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
viki84:

Snoop was never an activist, 2pac was.
Re: Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page by redsun(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Davidlollipop:

Where is hell cheesy grin

He is in hell already,without knowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.