Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Beware Of Fraudsters Claming To Be Selling Network Data - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Fraudsters Claming To Be Selling Network Data (368 Views)

Beware Of Fraudsters In Big Mobile Phone Companies / The Original List Of Fraudsters Taken Into Custody By FBI With Hushpuppi / Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudsters Claming To Be Selling Network Data by donemmalucas: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Hello Peeps,

Be mindful of the activities of fraudsters who claimto selling affordable network data for etisalat, mtn glo and airtel demanding that you make payment before your line is credited with your data. Please my people 80% of them are fraudsters. A colleague of mine fell victim to one despite several verbal warnings he paid for 40g. The seller (fraudster) insisted he make payment first via transfer after which he will transfer the data within 2-3mins. My colleague did but after 30mins he kept calling this seller but the guy reneged on the sales agreement. Instead he barred my colleague numbers and blocked him on whatsapp. Which prevented my colleague from reaching him till today. Find below details of the fraudster;

*�MOBO_TECH_CONSULTANT NETWORK* *COMMUNICATION...��*
*SALES OF ALL NETWORK THE CHEAP AND* *AFFORDABLE PRICING*
*MTN,GLO,ETISALAT,AIRTEL VALID FOR* *(3MONTHS AND 1MONTH)*

*4gb@#1,500*
*5gb@#1,800*
*8gb@#2,500*
*10gb@#3,500*
*15gb@#4,500*
*20gb@#5,000*
*30gb@#6,500*
*40gb@#9,000*

*Bigger bundle (bulk bundle also for* *sell. ...)...at affordable price*

*Unlimited data plan for Glo and Airtel also* *available (VPN and code)*

*Selling of vouchers..(airtime)...now.. For Glo* *and airtel subscribers*

*Small scale Retailing also available...private* *chart me for more information*

*✅payment method*
*(Bank payment/mobile money transfer only)*
*✅Data would be sent after 2,3munites of* *payment*
*✅Not a cheat/scam or* *code*
*✅payment proves* *needed*
*✅works on all mobile* *phones/system* *(IOS,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID,JAVA* *PHONES,systems�� e.t.c*
*✅Also start a data business with just a small amount of money needed*
*✅for account details private chat*
*✅only interested are expected to pm*
*✅All data are cheap/real and legit*

Note:all data package sold attract extra bonus for all network.

*�Whatsapp@*
*+2348136382141

*�Mobile phone calls*
*+2348148711661
This is his other number 08149062568.

He uses several account to collect peoples money fraudulently. One of such account is;

Abdulrazak usman
Diamond bank

The owner of the company is Emmanuel Peter. Attached is his picture as revealed by truecaller.

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Claming To Be Selling Network Data by python1: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Lol. Na mumu dey fall for that kind yeye trap na. grin How much be data wey person go come dey scam me on top? Abeg, I dey subscribe for my data from ntwk providers directly, I no fit shout. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Fraudsters Claming To Be Selling Network Data by Samusu(m): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Well, sorry for yhur friend(yhur) loss and for the bad experience too Op. Some of them are actually true.

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killing Farmers, Raping Women – Ogun Coalition Threatens Retaliation / Killings In Nasarawa State / From The Dark Web “acid Human Terrorism - Agoraroad.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.