Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,274 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Smart Watch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Watch (1827 Views)

The Cheapest Smart Watch In The World M4 Smart Watch / I Want To Buy A Smart Watch / 5 Months With The DZ09 Smart Watch By Ozthegeektuber (post And 3 Min Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Watch by hibee14eve(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Please i want to know more about smart watch which is on sale at around 4k to 5k. am planning to buy one but i don't really know much about it. is if using sim card so one can use it to make calls.
i need urgent answer

Re: Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
hibee14eve:
Please i want to know more about smart watch which is on sale at around 4k to 5k. am planning to buy one but i don't really know much about it. is if using sim card so one can use it to make calls.
i need urgent answer

Just buy one of the decent offerings available. If budget is a concern, buy 1st generation smartwatches running Android gear or Tizen.....

Don't buy any Chinese offering that is running on java type software (they are very limited in functionality and would disappoint you, eventually).........
Re: Smart Watch by hibee14eve(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Just buy one of the decent offerings available. If budget is a concern, buy 1st generation smartwatches running Android gear or Tizen.....

Don't buy any Chinese offering that is running on java type software (they are very limited in functionality and would disappoint you, eventually).........
thank bro i really apreciate. can u make calls with it since it uses sim card?
Re: Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
hibee14eve:

thank bro i really apreciate. can u make calls with it since it uses sim card?

Some proper smartwatches make calls....
Re: Smart Watch by Donahue(m): 3:12am On Dec 04, 2017
It depends on your budget, and which function you concerned most, the AllCall W1 is the recently most popular model in Gearbest, have 3G calling and sports function.

hibee14eve:
i need urgent answer

Re: Smart Watch by hibee14eve(m): 4:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Donahue:

It depends on your budget, and which function you concerned most, the AllCall W1 is the recently most popular model in Gearbest, have 3G calling and sports function.

oga u wan kill me ni? wer i wan c dat kind money. na 5k to 6k i dey budget bro
Re: Smart Watch by hibee14eve(m): 4:45am On Dec 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Some proper smartwatches make calls....
even tizen type?
Re: Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 4:52am On Dec 04, 2017
hibee14eve:

even tizen type?

Yeah, Samsung Gear S......
Re: Smart Watch by Lexusgs430: 4:54am On Dec 04, 2017
hibee14eve:

oga u wan kill me ni? wer i wan c dat kind money. na 5k to 6k i dey budget bro

I guarantee you, once you spend that 5K or 6K. You would be requiring more from your smartphone, that it would not offer.........
Re: Smart Watch by hibee14eve(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Thanks guys
Re: Smart Watch by chigrin: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Smart Watches have become so important and dare to us than we could ever have imagined.

Ordinarily, Watches are meant solely for one thing "Telling Time" but today one could do many mind blowing things with a Smart Wrist Watch as small as it seems.
In-order not to be left behind and the need to proceed and adapt with the latest evolving trends in digital technologies.
We at GRINERIA have decided to bring to our customers our unique latest Model Y1 Android Smart Bluetooth Phone Wrist Watch.

The Y1 Smart Bluetooth Watch comes in an amazing Circle Screen Design giving you a Classy, Unique and Stylish appearance.
The Android GSM Smart Watch comes with amazing features, Making and receiving calls, Mp3 Music Player and Camera are the least of the amazing benefits of the Y1 GSM Smart Watch.

The notification features helps you connect your Smart phone via Bluetooth, it supports receive push notifications from Anti-lost, Remote Camera etc
It comes with a Health tracking feature: Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary reminder, distance travelled and generally enables you understand quality of sleep.
The Y1 Smart Phone Watch is compatible with your Smart phones, can be connected to an external speaker via Bluetooth.

Note: A1/GT08 Smart Watch Also Available

ABOUT THE Y1 SMART BLUETOOTH PHONE WATCH
-Sim Slot: Supports Single Micro Sim
-Memory: Supports Up to 32GB Micro SD
-Camera: Single Front Camera
Supports Bluetooth, Sound Recorder, Dialer, Calendar, phone Book and lots more.
Contact GRINERIA Store today to place your order...!
For enquiry Call/Whatsapp 08086109104.
We look forward to doing business with you.
Also, Available For Delivery Nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Which One You Will Be Prefer? Elephone U Or Elephone U Pro / Anyone Used Bontel R10 / Phone Battery Draining Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.