Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again (924 Views)

How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / Why Is My JAMB Caps Admission Status Blank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again by D1ana: 9:00am On Dec 03, 2017
I tried checking my jamb result to get my reg number and it's saying i didn't sit for the examination and i have printed original already um does anybody have any idea of what could be the problem
Re: I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again by Omotayelolu(f): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2017
You are not the only one facing that kind of issue. A friend of my called Jamb customer care about the issue and was told not to panic, it's nothing serious. Mine too shows the same thing. As long as you have the original copy of your jamb result you've got nothing to fear.
Re: I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again by ga6992: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
thank you guys for addressing this issue...it was the same for me too
Re: I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again by D1ana: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Omotayelolu:
You are not the only one facing that kind of issue. A friend of my called Jamb customer care about the issue and was told not to panic, it's nothing serious. Mine too shows the same thing. As long as you have the original copy of your jamb result you've got nothing to fear.
eshe see how worried i was since yesterday
Re: I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again by D1ana: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Omotayelolu:
has yours been resolved
Re: I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
same with me oh and ave not print my result
Re: I Can No Longer Check My Jamb Result Again by Omotayelolu(f): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2017
D1ana:
has yours been resolved
It's still showing the same thing.
OMO1234567:
same with me oh and ave not print my result
Why have you not? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mbbs/direct Entry Requirements / JAMB 2018: Reason For "No Result YET" In UTME Portal Dashboard / New Scholarships At UK, Australia & South African Univeristies 2018 -apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.