Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (37262 Views)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / 10 Important Things To Note About The New G.S.I Policy of The CBN / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Am leaving this nairaland for other threads

Their over sympathetic attitudes to yorubas is annoying....

Is too much......and their tribes are the first to always start it but when we engage them is either

Seun blocks us or

Closes the thread.....

Is annoying......

Cry baby, so you want to run away? Abidjan is west of Lagos. Safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

Cry baby, so you want to run away? Abidjan is west of Lagos. Safe journey.

U people should give thanks to seun on his over protective attitudes to yorubas

6 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:

U people should give thanks to seun on his over protective attitudes to yorubas

I'm sure even Seun is scratching his head wondering why you people cannot be civil like other Nigerians. You are free to create your own forum, you know.
It is a free world and you are not tethered to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

I'm sure even Seun is scratching his head wondering why you people cannot be civil like other Nigerians. You are free to create your own forum, you know.
It is a free world and you are not tethered to Nairaland.

Look at who is talking about civility.......

Aristocracy is only practised by the ill-educated.

7 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Look at who is talking about civility.......

Aristocracy is only practised by the ill-educated.

I have decided to respond to idiots whichever way I want.
Leave aristocracy to those who practice it. And you should stop crying, this part of nairaland is not for cry babies. Try the romance section.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

I have decided to respond to idiots whichever way I want.
Leave aristocracy to those who practice it. And you should stop crying, this part of nairaland is not for cry babies. Try the romance section.

How much are they selling oshogbo weed?

7 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:

How much are they selling oshogbo weed?

How much do you want to sell your kidney?

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Onwa December
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

How much is do you want to buy my kidney?

Are u alright?

Or are u gay.....

Which is a normal lifestyle for una.....

Ask una slayqueen bobrisky or the masturbator- small doctor.........both transgendered can explain better....

Spits.........sodomites

10 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by egoldman(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Stingman:

When they hit you guys now the MOD will remove the thread....

Why not focus on reducing this scourge from your afonja region, first?

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%)
and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the South East (3.8%) and the lowest in the North West (3.6%). The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors
such as education and wealth.

Article
Access to Sanitation Facilities among
Nigerian Households: Determinants and
Sustainability Implications
Ismaila Rimi Abubakar
College of Architecture and Planning, University of Dammam, P.O. Box 2397, Dammam 31451, Saudi Arabia;
irabubakar@uod.edu.sa; Tel.: +966-536-755-650
Academic Editor: Marc A. Rosen
Received: 20 February 2017; Accepted: 31 March 2017; Published: 5 April 2017
Interesting
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
Philanthropist my left yansh. Tomorrow we go dey hear some kind funny things. Just yesterday, Indians made one harvest.

..Nigerian police na to follow follo! too sad in this country.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Are u alright?

Or are u gay.....

Which is a normal lifestyle for una.....

Ask una slayqueen bobrisky or the masturbator- small doctor.........both transgendered can explain better....

Spits.........sodomites

Gay slur from an efulefu slowpoke. How does auctioning off your kidneys correlate with being gay!
Disjointed ibotic reasoning at play again. If you like Bobrisky I'm sure you know where to find him. Anyone who can sell his kidney is quite capable of selling his arse and his grandma too.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by wealthpin: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
Philanthropist my left yansh. Tomorrow we go dey hear some kind funny things. Just yesterday, Indians made one harvest.
Naija...una too get bad mouth...ahhhh! Na joke I deh oooo
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja, as usual envious of Jew developers. With this your attitude, we will stop developing Lagos and halt all plans to develop Ibadam.

8 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
Drug money
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Stingman:

When they hit you guys now the MOD will remove the thread....

Why not focus on reducing this scourge from your afonja region, first?

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%)
and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the South East (3.8%) and the lowest in the North West (3.6%). The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors
such as education and wealth.

Article
Access to Sanitation Facilities among
Nigerian Households: Determinants and
Sustainability Implications
Ismaila Rimi Abubakar
College of Architecture and Planning, University of Dammam, P.O. Box 2397, Dammam 31451, Saudi Arabia;
irabubakar@uod.edu.sa; Tel.: +966-536-755-650
Academic Editor: Marc A. Rosen
Received: 20 February 2017; Accepted: 31 March 2017; Published: 5 April 2017

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

Am Gay slur from an afonja slowpoke. How does auctioning off your kidneys correlate with my being gay!
I know my Disjointed yoruba reasoning at play again. If you like Bobrisky I'm sure you know where to find him. Anyone who can sell his kidney is quite capable of selling his arse and his grandma too which am good at.

Why I go like bobrisky......spits....guy is like this sodomy don enter ur head.....

Like seriously

Thanks for the confirmation...........anyway

Hmmm.......filthy of u

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Why I go like bobrisky......spits....guy is like this sodomy don enter ur head.....

Like seriously

Thanks for the confirmation...........anyway

Hmmm.......filthy of u

You are gay. Since you can do anything for money perhaps you can also adverise your stinky ibotic arse while trying to sell your kidney.
Some may buy your brain too since it doesn't look like you need it.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Am leaving this nairaland for other threads

Their over sympathetic attitudes to yorubas is annoying....

Is too much......and their tribes are the first to always start it but when we engage them is either

Seun blocks us or

Closes the thread.....

Is annoying......
Datz true..I noticed it yestday..when that alariwo of a guy misyarned in one thread..When ibos came for him they removed it.

3 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Datz true..I noticed it yestday..when that alariwo of a guy misyarned in one thread..When ibos came for him they removed it.

Another cry baby.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
And i Neva buy Xmas cloth?? God dey

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

Another cry baby.
MPA MPA Ike MAMA gi dia angry
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
guess whats inside that hand bag grin ur guess is good as mine
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by pointstores(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
money good
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

MPA MPA Ike MAMA gi dia angry

I dont speak oogabooga gorilla language.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

You are gay. Since you can do anything for money perhaps you can also adverise your stinky ibotic arse while trying to sell your kidney.
Some may buy your brain too since it doesn't look like you need it.

Anyway buy from nairaland....

I have seen new biafran and freedom forum....

My brother just sent me the link

Bye

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Anyway buy from nairaland....

I have seen new biafran and freedom forum....

My brother just sent me the link

Bye

Good riddance, cry baby.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Observer225: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
All i see is an ambitious political aspirant
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
There can never be peace between the Igbos and Yorubas. They are like Israel and Palestine. They may marry,trade and dwell together but the stew of hate is ever brewing. Keep it up!
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja, as usual envious of Jew developers. With this your attitude, we will stop developing Lagos and halt all plans to develop Ibadam.
una no go kill person grin grin halt all plans grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.