Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) (37261 Views)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / 10 Important Things To Note About The New G.S.I Policy of The CBN / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
These are not main for the filthy surrounding and death trap roads of nigeria. In as much as it a four wheel drive,but it just too sleek and out of place a primitive and unkempt surroundings like what you have down there.It just feels the same as letting real life chimps drive in untamed jungle.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by baddosky1: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
Philanthropist my left yansh. Tomorrow we go dey hear some kind funny things. Just yesterday, Indians made one harvest.

embarassed embarassed

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Angelanest:
Congratulations are in order for a philanthropist and businessman, Chief Abraham Otti (a.k.a Afuonu/Mighty Mighty na Umuchu), who recently acquired Mercedes G-class SUV ahead of Christmas celebration. According to people who know him very well, the young chief from Umuchu town in Aguata local government area of Anambra State, is very popular in his village due to how he renders help to the people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/chief-abraham-otti-acquires-g-class-ahead-of-christmas.html
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
why do Nigerian rich men with questionable source of income use body guard and police? are they so paranoid?
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:
Am leaving this nairaland for other threads

Their over sympathetic attitudes to yorubas is annoying....

Is too much......and their tribes are the first to always start it but when we engage them is either

Seun blocks us or

Closes the thread.....

Is annoying......
Nobody will miss you,abeg go jor

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by baddosky1: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

You are gay. Since you can do anything for money perhaps you can also adverise your stinky ibotic arse while trying to sell your kidney.
Some may buy your brain too since it doesn't look like you need it.

Keep quiet there! Asidethetruth is right!! You are bobrisky's gay mate. The konji you are suffering as a result of his incaceration has started affecting your brain

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
baddosky1:

Keep quiet there! Asidethetruth is right!! You are bobrisky's gay mate. The konji you are suffering as a result of his incaceration has started affecting your brain

Tell the sodomite my brother
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

I dont speak oogabooga gorilla language.
Translation ur MURDAZ buttz dia tongue
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Spend big money, buy the car, But it's your driver who actually rocks the car...LOL
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
baddosky1:

embarassed embarassed
Hahahaha! Nna men where you dey get all dis yolumba DEMONZ pics? True Omulabis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
baddosky1:

Retards.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Tell the sodomite my brother

I can make you sissies cry and deactivate your accounts.
Oogabooga gorillas.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Maydfourth: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
So na every Tom dick and Harry dey use police now....Please how much is it to have a police orderly ?I don't understand this zoo again oooo..Yahhhooo yahoooo,kidnappers,ritualist na all of them get special protection police ooooo..
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

Retards.

Degrades
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Degrades

Reprobates oogabooga mountain gorillas.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by tivta(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

There are thousands of cases of ibos killing even their own relatives for money rituals.

that was in the past now it is more rampant in the west. igbo men now prefer risking their lives for money than killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Q
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
tivta:

that was in the past now it is more rampant in the west. igbo men now prefer risking their lives for money than killing innocent people.

In the past?

https://www.google.ca/amp/punchng.com/how-uniport-student-killed-my-daughter-for-ritual-father/amp/

You only deceive yourselves by trying to tag Yorubas while you stick your necks in the sand.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Wisebisho: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
Philanthropist my left yansh. Tomorrow we go dey hear some kind funny things. Just yesterday, Indians made one harvest.
Why can't you be happy for successful people so you can be successful?.. You always want to hear bad news about people.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by tivta(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

In the past?

https://www.google.ca/amp/punchng.com/how-uniport-student-killed-my-daughter-for-ritual-father/amp/

You only deceive yourselves by trying to tag Yorubas while you stick your necks in the sand.

Where does it happen most? That is the question, just like saying Igbos kill in the name of God which is a lie cause it happens more in the north.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by michspencer(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
nwa na apia utari
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by jevic(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
The G-class is worth N120m.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by LBanks(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:
He's lucky

Those caught weren't lucky
You are a big fool

So simply because he is Igbo, then he is into illegal business, after you'll say U don't hate Igbo's, U only hate Igbos

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

There are thousands of cases of ibos killing even their own relatives for money rituals.

them don finish you ooo. grin
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

I dont speak oogabooga gorilla language.
grin grin Translation: He was actually referring to ya mama hairy anus.
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Guestlander: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
gozzlin:

grin grin Translation: He was actually referring to ya mama hairy anus.

I blame the white man for lumping us together with uncouth and uncivilized rainforest monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Guestlander:

I blame the white man for lumping us together with uncouth and uncivilized rainforest monkeys.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:48am On Dec 04, 2017
What's his means of livelihood or is he into samankwe
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by SPOPOVICH: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2017
globemoney:
Tinubu was very lucky, Baba Suwe was not
the lucky ones are plenty that side...
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by Okalamu9(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Isokay
Re: Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos) by ogunholla(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja, as usual envious of Jew developers. With this your attitude, we will stop developing Lagos and halt all plans to develop Ibadam.
Oponu, as if his family compound is anywhere near developed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Scraps SURE-P - ThisDay / Top 5 Millionaires Who Made Their Money Online And How They Did It / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.