Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (68973 Views)

D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:32am On Mar 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of correction D.K Olukoya,

It is not tithing is not compulsory but tithing is no more applicable in Christianity.

according to you
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:35am On Mar 26, 2019
chloride6:
The Tithing Movement just took a massive hit!
olukoya hasn't discredited tithing . There's no such thing as tithing movement . Furthermore, occultists even sacrifice own children, leave alone mere cash.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:39am On Mar 26, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Can we rest already?
the moment a Satanist pays a big sacrifice to finish you, you have to surpass it to survive, they even sacrifice THEMSELVES to finish a person, so, rest.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:41am On Mar 26, 2019
KKKWHITE:
At last a man of God has finally said what is right
Hope this is not motivated by stingy fingers, God (and the Devil) can see it.
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:45am On Mar 26, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Who takes the 10 percent? God or the Pastor?
God works through man, He owns everything (leave alone the tithe), so wisen up
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=Joythah post=62943027][/quote] your language suggests that you don't belong, I'm not judging
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2019
wonlasewonimi post=62943076Hmmmm!:
So, all tithe registers and cards kept in church should be destroyed
what about those who tithe to the Devil?
Re: Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya by Holyede: 5:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Even if it was Jehovah that commanded that I pay tithe to Pastors, then Jehovah has no idea that our Pastors are now thieves, so I will disobey Jehovah and take my 'money' and give to my family members. When there are no more family members in need, I will continue to extend my assistance to every poor person around me as I always have.

I have never paid tithe, and I will never tithe, but I will continue to give what I can spare, to those who need it and ask for it.

one day, you will be forced to swallow your bloated pride as well as your words which will testify against you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye / What You Must Know About Arch-angels And Their Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.