Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories (48026 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) / See SIMI (adekunle Gold Wife) Gown, Hit Or Miss ??. PHOTOS / The Simi & Adekunle Gold Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by 1759King: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
BEENUEL:
HOW TO ATTRACT SARS OR POLICE.
* A NICE HAIR CUT
*LAPTOP BAG
*BE FRESH
* A CAR(KILLA POINT grin)
* IF THE CAR IS Mercedes..... WELL IT IS FINISH

THIS GUYS ARE PURE ANIMALS..... VERY USELESS PEOPLE......

THIS SHITS HAPPENS IN THE WEST MOST....*NOTE, THIS IS NOT A TRIBAL ISH*

I HARDLY HEAR THIS GUYS DISTURB HERE IN 042.
Not just in the west.... In Port Harcourt too; I drove an SUV to a turning once, blocked by some bus trying to pick passengers, I horned for the bus to clear way, the next thing I saw - some men with guns and cutlass asking me to wind down but I was confused so I refused, the next thing; they attempted to break my windscreen and to puncture my tire... I'm as fearless as anybody, I got infuriated and wined down. After some screaming at them, cutlass and gun-butt flew in from all angle to attack me. My saving grace was another oncoming bus filled with military men. Not until after their (the military men)'s intervention, that I realized the men that looked and acted like armed bandits and kidnappers were actually SARS.

If you haven't had a running with them, you'd never understand how unprofessional they are.

I still can't figure out what my offense was till date.

Oh and to add; NO I'm not a yahoo boy/man, NO I'm not that young and don't dress like a Facebook age boy/man and NO I don't do illegal business either, so I still don't know my offense. I was blocked by the bus trying to pick passengers and no car was at my back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Mkmoney(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
If ure dealing with Sars u have to be careful..... Was in a public bus going to alakija, i was sitting with the driver on front seat listening to songs on my phone with earpiece, traffic dat day was crazy so those Sars guys were helping to control traffic nd probably looking for young guys to prey on, as soon as one of them saw me, cos i was observing wat was happening, so we both had eye contact immediately he asked the driver to park i giggled i knew it was bcoz of me he asked only me sorry not ask he ordered only me to come down nd collect my change from the conductor i respected myself nd came down to avoid unnecessary slap. Came down he took me aside nd b4 he started talking i brought out my ID card.. Wen he saw d way i was responding to their questions next thing was 'you this yellow boy ehnnn una go just dey enjoy to drop na wahala' .. I left without giving dem a dime but i was really embarrassed cos while coming down from the bus i heard some passengers murmuring saying tins like 'na all dis yahoo boys naa Sars don know dem'... as if yahoo is written on ones face

7 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by mcvities(m): 12:27am On Dec 04, 2017
ezeagumar11:
The worst part is that today a Sars man seized my iPhone and they drove off with him. I'm sick right now, don't know how to trace them

Call police public complaint unit with the number below , call the number and give them details of just where it happened (you mustn't know the name of the officer involved) give them that your phone number and other details they require. Your phone will be returned to you immediately. Do this right away and thank me later. it works

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Jackossky(m): 1:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Hmmm i don't know about you but in my area, if sars catches you...the bailout fund starts from 50k to 200k... 50k if you have a weird hairstyle, 200k if you are involved in a street fight. Chai, dont ask me the money for yahoo oo? because they will drain your account to the last N1k

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by walexbiz(m): 1:28am On Dec 04, 2017
kstyle2:
So bad. I have never experienced any ish with SARS but the complaints been made is becoming unbearable. A friend told me of how he simply went out to chill at night. While returning, sars operatives picked him up, searched his phone, forced him at gun point to go to the ATM, withdrew 40k. The sars operatives then drove to a brothel, left him in their car with handcuffs on, went to have sex with prostitues for over an hour. They finally came back and while driving aimlessly kept talking about how they enjoyed their just concluded sexcapades. Finally after rigmarolling, they just abandoned him and told him to find his way home. I mean, these are people who are been paid to protect us from harm instead they've turned round to be the perpetrators of evil
Now I want to ask, is it possible that the overall head of sars doesn't get to hear of the menance been carried out by his operatives.
We are our own enemy

In all sincerity thir OGAS are aware of their barbaric act, as they are all places on target like bank workers. So when they commit such act you are either afraid of reporting them and when you do with fact they only chastise them in front of you, the next minute they are on the road doing what they know best to do.
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by sayisayi(m): 1:31am On Dec 04, 2017
kstyle2:
So bad. I have never experienced any ish with SARS but the complaints been made is becoming unbearable. A friend told me of how he simply went out to chill at night. While returning, sars operatives picked him up, searched his phone, forced him at gun point to go to the ATM, withdrew 40k. The sars operatives then drove to a brothel, left him in their car with handcuffs on, went to have sex with prostitues for over an hour. They finally came back and while driving aimlessly kept talking about how they enjoyed their just concluded sexcapades. Finally after rigmarolling, they just abandoned him and told him to find his way home. I mean, these are people who are been paid to protect us from harm instead they've turned round to be the perpetrators of evil
Now I want to ask, is it possible that the overall head of sars doesn't get to hear of the menance been carried out by his operatives.
We are our own enemy
?

This is a movie..�����
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by franugo(m): 2:27am On Dec 04, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've been a victim . We were coming back from our final yr class party . My boy friend and friends were arrested simply because according to them , my boyfriend had no right to put his hand over my shoulder.

this cracked me up....kinda reminds me of nysc camp orientation where guys n girls aren't allowed to stay together in dark placesgrin

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by centboy123456(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Horo:
One thing I know when you see sars avoid them,if they catch you only God can save you because even if you 're not carrying any exhibit they will plant it on you I'm talking from experience sars put codeine syrup in my car and claimed is mine I couldn't argue this guys took me to my house to get all the money I had in that night but I didn't let it go just like that I went through some top police officers I knew my money was returned to me in full and they were put in cell for their action.

how can I know all the top police officers Cuz I have problem wit stars
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by centboy123456(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Horo:
One thing I know when you see sars avoid them,if they catch you only God can save you because even if you 're not carrying any exhibit they will plant it on you I'm talking from experience sars put codeine syrup in my car and claimed is mine I couldn't argue this guys took me to my house to get all the money I had in that night but I didn't let it go just like that I went through some top police officers I knew my money was returned to me in full and they were put in cell for their action.

am in lagos
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Always drinking and smoking on uniform. Arresting innocent people and locking them away for no concrete but made up reason. *scrapSARS
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by ArcFresky(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
SARS are very useless sets of force.

what I pass through in the hand of those nonsense guys is very traumatic.

just for a very forgiveable mistake, SARS make me felt their brutality.

one day, as a commercial driver, I parked my vehicle by the roadside for a passenger to alight.
unknown to me that my car headlights was pointing at their van.
while I was still trying to make way for my passenger to alight, I heard someone saying to me; 'oboy, u dey craze', before I could ask what's the problem about five of them are already on a single me with full anger as if I was their target that night
come see the kind beating and kicking wey I chop that night.
they tore my clothes completely until I was unconscious. when I caught up they have left and I was still wondering why such inhumanity.

when the people u should run to are the ones pursuing u. u wonder where is safe.

Did you try taking them to court?
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by tdayof(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2017
udemzyudex:

Forget that number, the shogunle guy is not serious, did you read the guy post? He doesn't know how to trace them.

Now tell me, how do you report someone you don't know?
That guy should be sack, when the head is corrupt what do you expect from the body?

Whoever brought up the idea of SARS putting on black T-shirt without an identity made a huge mistake.

Imagine an officer without an ID number. Had an encounter with the SARS guys last week along Ibadan /Ijebu ode road where you'll meet over 7 checkpoints.

After flagging the vehicle at our front, another officer passed us but the other police had to jump to the front hitting his gun on the vehicle requesting us to stop almost leading to an accident.

We got angry asked the driver a police officer to park and immediately we parked the guy didn't even notice the vehicle belongs to the NPF. Man couldn't read what is on the vehicle.

An officer who find it hard to read the word "Police blablaba" is an embarrassment to the Nigerian police force.

Others left him and had to start apologizing before we left. Imagine if it was an ordinary civilian because he already started with his rubbish words like na you put me for road, who you be etc.

NPF needs to put out monitoring teams out there. Each team should be led by reputable officers ranking from DSP and above.

Zonal AIG can also partake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by udemzyudex(m): 9:06am On Dec 04, 2017
tdayof:

Whoever brought up the idea of SARS putting on black T-shirt without an identity made a huge mistake.

Imagine an officer without an ID number. Had an encounter with the SARS guys last week along Ibadan /Ijebu ode road where you'll meet over 7 checkpoints.

After flagging the vehicle at our front, another officer passed us but the other police had to jump to the front hitting his gun on the vehicle requesting us to stop almost leading to an accident.

We got angry asked the driver a police officer to park and immediately we parked the guy didn't even notice the vehicle belongs to the NPF. Man couldn't read what is on the vehicle.

An officer who find it hard to read the word "Police blablaba" is an embarrassment to the Nigerian police force.

Others left him and had to start apologizing before we left. Imagine if it was an ordinary civilian because he already started with his rubbish words like na you put me for road, who you be etc.

NPF needs to put out monitoring teams out there. Each team should be led by reputable officers ranking from DSP and above.

The thing just tire me.

No name, no number, sometimes no plate number. The funny thing is, you will hear "I'll shoot you and nothing will happen" can you imagine that?

I don't blame those that call this country a zoo, they have their reasons and I can understand why.

I know the government can't scrap /end SARS, but they need to see into this, there are videos and bad complains about these guys online.

Let them go out and listen to what Nigerians have to say concerning SARS, their bad have outweighs their good.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Kennitrust(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2017
ArcFresky:

Did you try taking them to court?
how do I start the process

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by peterphd(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2017
tdayof:

Guy I thought you were a civilian with Chinese education.
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Davicool1(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2017
yes!
and those civil defence too daht ll carry gun like shadow hunters..
rubbish!!!
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by blackbeau1(f): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
adontcare:
Na wow o. Useless reason fa
as in ehn. I was confused. Even if he wasn't my boyfriend, why would they be concerned with something so meaningless and harmless
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by blackbeau1(f): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Elliot2:
yes na,they r right! ur bf never marry u,so y him come dey put hand for ur shoulder? SARS is ''special anti robbery squad'', ''special''. d nigga is a criminal since he didnt put a ring on u. grin
lol. New angle of looking at the 'case'

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Horo(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2017
centboy123456:

how can I know all the top police officers Cuz I have problem wit stars

i can help link you with some over there
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by centboy123456(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Horo:

i can help link you with some over there

pls do I really need the link pls help me

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Davicool1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
centboy123456:

pls do I really need the link pls help me
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Davicool1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
sure u need too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her / Don Jazzy With Dbanj At His Sister’s Wedding / Onyii Alex Before & After Bleaching Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.