Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories (48028 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) / See SIMI (adekunle Gold Wife) Gown, Hit Or Miss ??. PHOTOS / The Simi & Adekunle Gold Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by nairavsdollars(f): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Now i agree with Wicked Wike that says most crimes in Rivers are perpetrated by SARS offcials

7 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by olatade(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Special armed robbery squad

8 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by ibori1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
boss01:
Speak out ma people
grin
boss01:
Speak out ma people
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Slymonster(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is good, when every of this artists start speaking up. Things will turn around slowly.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by ibori1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Edjoshua:
And later they will come out and start say that they are not corrupt when they even force us to the ATM rob us during daytime
correct
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Aikayy: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bleep Nigeria
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by femi4: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've been a victim . We were coming back from our final yr class party . My boy friend and friends were arrested simply because according to them , my boyfriend had no right to put his hand over my shoulder.
from your shoulder to you know.....he was just protecting you

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by FRESHG(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ekiseme:
ina atụ akwụkwọ?
ODI KA INA ATU
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by kinibigdeal(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've been a victim . We were coming back from our final yr class party . My boy friend and friends were arrested simply because according to them , my boyfriend had no right to put his hand over my shoulder.

Your shoulder na Gold?

5 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by sharpwriter(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
lol... madness

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by hatchy(f): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Useless SARS

Useless Police

Useless Government

Useless APC

Useless Buhari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Adorable90(f): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
The most annoying part is they keep arresting innocent people,even those that went out to buy suya at night. angry

6 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by ELdaar55(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
THEY COME INTO MY AREA ALMOST EVERY WEEK THROUGH INFORMATION FROM A RIVAL TOUT AND NOT ONLY ARREST PEOPLE BUT CLIMB FENCES AND BREAK THEIR DOORS JUST TO GET HOLD OF THEM...BAILING IS FROM 150K.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Everythinggoes: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
This guy
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by FRESHG(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
I DONT KNOW WHY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIVE THOSE IDIOTS POWER PASS ORDINARY POLICEMEN angry

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Iamasongwriter: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ekiseme:
ina atụ akwụkwọ?
Haha, ijide ndi na atu akwukwo aburo oru ndi SARS biko, o oru ndi EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Trendishine: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
A lot of rigorous wash have to be done to the nigerian police force, a great number of its rank n file are the most shameless and sub human / animals d world has ever witnessed..if the government don't start doing something about the Nigerian police n its content now, flushing of all crazy bastards and focusing its entire strength and seriousness in the genuine delivery of pure, safe , transperent, proactive and sofisticated security for the citizens of the entire country Nigeria, this government should be ready to leave by 2019, and get ready to be held accountable for all the atrocities comminted during its era. Nigerians are getting angry by the day n are abhouring government since time past in line with all its dirty institutions it carries...surely the right people wld govern the right citizens, whether divided or restructured.

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by chux67: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Special Armed Robbery Squad most go joooooooor, they are full of impunity and they a mostly the police bad image.Abeg, how yahoo yahoo take be armed robbers?

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by guru90: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
SARS 100% CRIMINAL GANGS.....
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by macaranta(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Let me share my friend's experience. So one day Sars guys were driving slowly in front of my friend's car in an unmarked vehicle, my friend overtook them Cus apparently he was in a hurry, the Sars guys quickly "reovertook" his car like they were about to catch a fleeing criminal. They ordered both of my friends out of the car, told them to take off their shirts like in the middle of a very busy street junction, my guy refused (tho he had tattoos) they started hitting him, with all manner of weapons cutlass, gun, etc finally dragged him to their office after a thorough embarrassment on our own street, Chei rumor started flying that Sars arrested him for stealing the car Cus he bought it newly.
It took the intervention of another senior Govt officer who prior to their arrival to the station a call had been placed to their commander.
Another one, they harassed and arrested a prepaid meter installer who was fully kitted in work gear, apparently they said he didn't have an I.d card, they beat up this young man and threatened to shoot anyone who dared to intervene on his behalf, it was pure chaos and display of animalistic behavior. Dude slept in their cell and was later bailed with like 40k.

Not everyone you see in a Sars van is a criminal, some are innocent victims of their criminality. Their bad have outweighed their good, it's time for them to go or understand that tax payers pay their salaries.

17 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by crowned1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
when chibuike amachi and co are their patrons. how can they be stopped?
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by viperman: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
If you have never been so unfortunate to be a victim of these SARS operative and think it is not your business, and you dont need to speak, post on your facebook/twitter/instagram status' then better think again because one day you or your relative might encounter them....and might not live to tell the tale.
many innocent people have died or are in jail today because of the highhandedness of these people.
let us all post and not jut talk about it but shout about it till they are restructured to stay in their offices and only get on the road when there is a robbery to be addressed or totally disbanded.

10 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by AuroraB(f): 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
grin

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by anethcharly(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
BEENUEL:
HOW TO ATTRACT SARS OR POLICE.
* A NICE HAIR CUT
*LAPTOP BAG
*BE FRESH
* A CAR(KILLA POINT grin)
* IF THE CAR IS Mercedes..... WELL IT IS FINISH

THIS GUYS ARE PURE ANIMALS..... VERY USELESS PEOPLE......

THIS SHITS HAPPENS IN THE WEST MOST....*NOTE, THIS IS NOT A TRIBAL ISH*

I HARDLY HEAR THIS GUYS DISTURB HERE IN 042.

You no know before..
If na my area,wen dem see you with Benz dey come...
Them go Halla CUSTOMER....
Straight to ATM oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Sirevangel(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
actually they could never touch me

cause of my mum
military pikin
you should know whatsup
Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by opelyem(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
ezeagumar11:
The worst part is that today a Sars man seized my iPhone and they drove off with him. I'm sick right now, don't know how to trace them

Can you report the incidence to 08057000001?
Please do and let us see if they are indeed serious about tackling this issue.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by eyostines(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
that's how some SARS operatives accosted us on our way to Ife from Oshogbo and couldn't find any fault from us but keep telling me that I'm a fresh boy so I'd definitely be a Yahoo boi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by smartpyzee(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
blackbeau1:
hear talk.

2 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by delpee(f): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Perhaps some of them will be better off as soldiers if all the stories written here are true. Soldiers face aggressors. The Police is supposed to be our friend. The NGOs need to drum up support for the campaign to put things right not necessarily to ban SARS.

We've had SARS for a very long time and they did well in crime management. Years ago i had cause to relate with them and i was quite impressed. They apprehended the criminals without stressing me one bit. Very polite and well trained officers then too. This new SARS baffles me. Harassment of innocent people is so unfair and dents the image of the Police.

4 Likes

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
kstyle2:
So bad. I have never experienced any ish with SARS but the complaints been made is becoming unbearable. A friend told me of how he simply went out to chill at night. While returning, sars operatives picked him up, searched his phone, forced him at gun point to go to the ATM, withdrew 40k. The sars operatives then drove to a brothel, left him in their car with handcuffs on, went to have sex with prostitues for over an hour. They finally came back and while driving aimlessly kept talking about how they enjoyed their just concluded sexcapades. Finally after rigmarolling, they just abandoned him and told him to find his way home. I mean, these are people who are been paid to protect us from harm instead they've turned round to be the perpetrators of evil
Now I want to ask, is it possible that the overall head of sars doesn't get to hear of the menance been carried out by his operatives.
We are our own enemy

Oga probably directed them to come back with his share via any means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories by udemzyudex(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
opelyem:

Can you report the incidence to 08057000001?
Please do and let us see if they are indeed serious about tackling this issue.

Forget that number, the shogunle guy is not serious, did you read the guy post? He doesn't know how to trace them.

Now tell me, how do you report someone you don't know?
That guy should be sack, when the head is corrupt what do you expect from the body?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.