Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299205 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 28, 2017
abamure:
I have been on my Unilag transcript for 2 months now. Anyone that can help us please?

When did you girls finish? And I hope it's not from the faculty of education..
I was on my transcript for close to a year 6 months.. I had to sue Unilag to court in 2015 and even with that they still could not find my transcript even though I was the second best graduating student in my dept. The legal resolve was that they had to make use of the grades I wrote to them that I got before they were able to process my transcript to WES for my US admission.
Send me a pm I will send someone's number to you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2017
mosbiod:
You pay application after AOR not before the pool at all. Please be aware that the POF for separate application for 2 people is 24,600 CAD. Joint application for a couple is way cheaper.. please spend time on CIC website.

Good luck

Pay application fee after AOR.. What an elucidation!
Canadianfly, come and see oh. Kikikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 7:29am On Dec 28, 2017
kunmi5:
Reading through various responses in the last 3 days, I feel it is not out of place to place a public apology.
Lets allow all over.

Even though this shouldn't be an excuse, most of my responses were based on cummulative advise from family citizens & residents (Uncle, aunt, cousins sibling & parents). When you start hearing words like - "Listen, everyone is here, I have been in Canada for 15, 12, 10, 7, 5 years etc," You will also consider following their leads. Only 2 of us left here in naija due to dependant age way back, meanwhile multiple study visa denied for reason of not returning despite sufficient pof & travel history, HENCE we relied on such advise. APARENTLY, MOST OF THE ADVISE WERE NOT CORRECT. I STILL LOVE MY FAMILY THOUGH.

I have seen success based on the inputs on this thread, cross-referencing it on CIC website also checks out. One will only be a big head not to align with such results.
Once again, I am sorry.
Cheers & wishing us all a rapid COPR.
May the new year bring great tidings.

That your excuse doesn't even make sense, as I'm tryna understand how FAMILY sent you Dupy's post as link then told you Masters and Bachelors get more points. Or how the same family sent you links that pension fund cannot be used? Lol bros you just wan blame the innocent family members instead of your brain grin

And na me wey you accuse of misleading people wey you suppose Apologise to personally grin

On a more serious note, it's a good thing you realized your mistake. We good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2017
sunvick:
That was not necessary, sounds so derogatory and insulting to say to someone. That people share their experiences here is no reason for you to use against them or deride them for whatever reason. Other people draw strength from these experiences.
Watch what you say!!!

How in the world did you get derogatory and insulting from that post?

Nigerians sha. We attach sentiments to every damn thing. All I she is she explaining how she believes one can formulate TRF number. You now brought his history into the mix and twisted it to mean that she's insulting him? Lol very special

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mzjennypher(f): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Kyaggy:
Only1babadee and Mzjennypher I need help.
I know you once had issues with your profile please help.

I created an express entry profile but later withdrew it. I wanted to create a new EE profile but found out that my previous account was still active (not deactivated). I logged in to find that I still have an account but it's states that my profile has been withdrawn.
In fact it mentioned my name and welcomed me. I'm a bit worried with this development, and don't know if I did it wrongly.How do I know it has been withdrawn?

Cc-Everyone

@Kyaggy after withdrawing it i had to recreate, i had to start from determining my eligibility then it took me to the page where i had to re-enter pool.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Thank you dupyshoo. You answered with no insults/derogatory words and sentences.

I will continue to convince hubby to decline the ITA as he has changed passwords.

My last resort is to hide all our supporting documents.

dupyshoo:
You can actually enter the pool before your ECA is ready but you cannot accept an ITA before your ECA is ready. The case officer will check your eligibility on both AOR date and ITA date.

As others have advised, please reject the ITA and wait in the pool for your ECA to be completed before accepting another ITA.

Since you will still have to wait for the ECA before submitting, why don't you just start gathering all the docs you require save medicals and PCC, so that you can submit within a week after getting a valid ITA.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chichi93(f): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Hi dear. Please i also sent you a pm. I need d contact too pleeease.
meekandholy:

When did you girls finish? And I hope it's not from the faculty of education..
I was on my transcript for close to a year 6 months.. I had to sue Unilag to court in 2015 and even with that they still could not find my transcript even though I was the second best graduating student in my dept. The legal resolve was that they had to make use of the grades I wrote to them that I got before they were able to process my transcript to WES for my US admission.
Send me a pm I will send someone's number to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2017
Thank you kontagious. I have been singing to my hubby that we should decline o. I have a chicken heart which is why I came out of my shell to ask in this forum.

Hubby has a strong heart and he is one analysing and trying to convince me.

I will do possible things to make him decline. He has changed the password.

Hiding our documents is my next option.

Kontagious:
I'd love to give you an elaborate response but today is not the day I have plenty time.

You say you cannot compare IELTS and ECA but you can compare ECA and POF abi, weldonma!

Again, you say you have not written IELTS, but you as well know you can input 8777 and then edit to reflect true position when result is out to show your 8.5,8.5,8.5,8.5... So what then stops you from using a pseudo score when you can always edit?

I read through your posts then realized you'd most likely miss only one more draw if you do the right thing, why the rush?

Since you have made up your mind to do what you want to do, we can only wish you well. I rest my case.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2017
mosbiod:
You pay application after AOR not before the pool at all. Please be aware that the POF for separate application for 2 people is 24,600 CAD. Joint application for a couple is way cheaper.. please spend time on CIC website.

Good luck

I guess you meant ITA not AOR.. AOR is post ITA, when you have submitted your eAPR and paid the application fees.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2017
fantababy:
Thank you dupyshoo. You answered with no insults/derogatory words and sentences.

I will continue to convince hubby to decline the ITA as he has changed passwords.

My last resort is to hide all our supporting documents.

Madam, please stop this. I don't like how you are exposing the husband on here. The first exposure I found hilarious, but haba we're not advising you to go start WW III in your home. To be honest you don't know or owe anyone from Nairaland. So there's absolutely no need to convince us you are on our side and against the man that you made a vow to in life. Personally, I don't care what y'all decide to do....but stop with the husband has changed password and you'll hide documents. As in you are ready for argument?...that one I won't support.

My advice is to be at peace and oneness with your husband. This process is too exhausting already on its own to now add fight between PA and dependants to it. There are many people here who's spouses refused to write IELTS. They didn't put their spouses on blast on here like you are doing Oga now. Please don't put your marriage on here to be judged by others who you don't even know if they have worse spouses. No matter the path your husband has decided to tow in this process, don't fight him. Follow and go with him, then pray that God intervenes in His own way. For him to change the password really shows y'all are not on the same on a lot of other things outside Express Entry. This akin man fit comot you from accompanying spouse sef lol. Anyway that's absolutely none of our business. Go and have a talk with your man and decide to follow through the application with him, and guide him on the rest of the other stages involved properly.

Don't make war, make love grin

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2017
I will make sure he declines.

thank you.

I am really a straight forward person but sometimes one's profession interfers o.

I am a tax analysts (I look for legal ways to avoid tax for my organisation , hubby is a lawyer. Just imagine what our brain is like!). Lol.

This is a loophole on IRCC and people are using It to their advantage. 1) They allow incomplete numbers on the form 2) They allow you to review and adjust your details post ITA.3)There is no caveat that says, ECA report date must be before ITA. 4) They have given their examples as what misrepresentation means to them.

If I relate it to Taxation, this is avoidance and not evasion. Avoidance is legal (u use loopholes in the system to avoid tax), evasion is illegal.

Invariably, what these mean to a tax analysts like me is that IRCC does not view such practises as misrepresentation. Maybe when they discover the trend of such practises, they may update their online forms to block it.

Avoidance is when you use your WES reference as your ECA number and it scales through the initial preITA form, Evasion will be formulating your ECA number (I.e adding IMM).

Abeg, let me carry my analysis and run out of this thread. cheesy

mcstan18:

Guys, let's do this thing the straightforward way already set out on CIC website. The worst that will happen is that you don't get ITA but still remain eligible for subsequent draws. I suppose that's way better than getting disqualified and banned for a whole 5years or more, by which time age would've eaten deep into your existing CRS score (that is if they truly decide to show mercy and reconsider you)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
I agree with you.

We will go and sin no more. grin

sweetrie:
But by the time
we all decide to create profiles and ECA /IELTS is not ready, but you get ITA and decline, thereby reducing chances of people who actually have completed ECA & IELTS. Why not just wait.... Let us not be stumbling blocks to others, as we would not want others to block us too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2017
fantababy:
I agree with you.

We will go and sin no more. grin

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2017
I made you laugh. Hahaha

But I am still scared of you and baby84.

Canadianfly:

Hahahahahaa sorry this made me laugh so hard. Loool cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2017
fantababy:

This is a loophole on IRCC and people are using It to their advantage. 1) They allow incomplete numbers on the form 2) They allow you to review and adjust your details post ITA.3)There is no caveat that says, ECA report date must be before ITA. 4) They have given their examples as what misrepresentation means to them.
NO NO NO. Objection!! This is manipution of the rules. Lool.
1. How do they allow incomplete numbers? I have filled the forms and there's no place I didn't have complete numbers to submit
2. Review and allowing to adjust is because people rewrite IELTS to boost scores and some people get new degrees that could help boost scores. Assuming the options no dey na we go still complain.
3. IRCC says you need ECA and IELTS to enter the pool, doesn't that indicate that the dates on your ECA should be before the date you get into the pool.
4. Just do everything together with hubby. So that anyhow it turns out you have got each other's back. Good luck!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Canadianfly,

Lol, I am not exposing any husband here. It's not as serious as you think.

Hubby and I are very unserious people and it's not a WW 111. We joke a lot, and he knows I am reporting him here.

We are both laughing sef. He is d one that even told me to check people's responses.

He said you should change your monicker to canadianbee. cheesy

Please don't take our matter too seriously my sister.

I am the PA, so .....

He is threatening to rewrite his IELTS and also score 9,8,8,8 if I hide our documents. (Na joke threat o, not serious threat).

I have changed my WES password so he doesn't know what my ECA report date will be. (Na play I used to change it and he knows, we play like that.)

I understand your concerns dear, but we are joke and play like this.

Canadianfly:

Madam, please stop this. I don't like how you are exposing the husband on here. The first exposure I found hilarious, but haba we're not advising you to go start WW III in your home. To be honest you don't know or owe anyone from Nairaland. So there's absolutely no need to convince us you are on our side and against the man that you made a vow to in life. Personally, I don't care what y'all decide to do....but stop with the husband has changed password and you'll hide documents. As in you are ready for argument?...that one I won't support.

My advice is to be at peace and oneness with your husband. This process is too exhausting already on its own to now add fight between PA and dependants to it. There are many people here who's spouses refused to write IELTS. They didn't put their spouses on blast on here like you are doing Oga now. Please don't put your marriage on here to be judged by others who you don't even know if they have worse spouses. No matter the path your husband has decided to tow in this process, don't fight him. Follow and go with him, then pray that God intervenes in His own way. For him to change the password really shows y'all are not on the same on a lot of other things outside Express Entry. This akin man fit comot you from accompanying spouse sef lol. Anyway that's absolutely none of our business. Go and have a talk with your man and decide to follow through the application with him, and guide him on the rest of the other stages involved properly.

Don't make war, make love grin

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2017
ugoiyke79e,please i sent another mail to you.thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Lol, let's allow this matter rest kwo.
I used my WES number without adding any IMM. It scaled through.

You really don't need to upgrade your IELTS result to boost scores post ITA. You already have the ITA.

Post ITA, you can review and change your details.

sweetrie:
NO NO NO. Objection!! This is manipution of the rules.
1. How do they allow incomplete numbers? I have filled the forms and there's no place I didn't have complete numbers to submit
2. Review and allowing to adjust is because people rewrite IELTS to boost scores and some people get new deg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2017
fantababy:
I made you laugh. Hahaha

But I am still scared of you and baby84.

Lol jokes.... grin grin

fantababy:
Canadianfly,

Lol, I am not exposing any husband here. It's not as serious as you think.
Please don't take our matter too seriously my sister.

I am the PA, so .....

He is threatening to rewrite his IELTS and also score 9,8,8,8 if I hide our documents. (Na joke threat o, not serious threat).

I have changed my WES password so he doesn't know what my ECA report date will be. (Na play I used to change it and he knows, we play like that.)

I understand your concerns dear, but we are joke and play like this.

Okay... let's jokingly decline the ITA and wait for WES to complete evaluation.
Na joke I dey too.
All the best in your application.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2017
tozabes:
Hello house,
Please I am new to this forum but I have a question. Do we need to pay the application fee before we enter the EE pool or when we receive an ITA? I know it's a JJC question but I'm confused. I'm trying to decide if I and my husband should both apply separately to increase our chances...una know na...naija things. Any advice will be highly appreciated. I really commend what y'all are doing here

if you are new, its in your best interest to read at least page 0 and 1 of both part 2 and part 3, this would furnish you with the rudiments of the journey you wish to embark on.

Anyways, lemme help clear things. I dont see how it improves your chances. this is not a lottery where having more tickets improves your chances, in EE your chances are determined by your CRS score. it is a cut off based system not a combination system. So except your CRS with an unacompanying spouse is higher than that of an accompanying, it wouldnt help your ITA hustle to apply separately.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2017
@canadianfly,

Background matters a lot, we Nigerians are thought to ascribe all glory to God and not recognise one's own efforts.

My few years abroad, I learnt to take some glory for myself. But coming back to Nigeria, I am back to the tradition.

I study hard, I read hard, I plan hard, I pay attention to details, I analyse hard. But I will still give God the glory for making me to be who I am.

I know people that study hard yet, work hard, plan hard, yet no result.

I am a result of God's mercy and grace. But I am not one of those that folds hand and expect a miracle. I make my miracle happen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Thank you dear.

bbaby84:

Lol jokes.... grin grin

Okay... let's jokingly decline the ITA and wait for WES to complete evaluation.
Na joke I dey too.
All the best in your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
fantababy:
Lol, let's allow this matter rest kwo.
I used my WES number without adding any IMM. It scaled through.

You really don't need to upgrade your IELTS result to boost scores post ITA. You already have the ITA.

Post ITA, you can review and change your details.

I was referring to pre ITA. No problems sis. All the very best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2017
fantababy:
foThey allow you to review and adjust your details post ITA.

You can only edit details before an ITA, if you need to edit after receiving an ITA you'd have to decline it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2017
bbaby84:

Happy birthday sis!
Thanks sweetie.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
fantababy:
@canadianfly,

Background matters a lot, we Nigerians are thought to ascribe all glory to God and not recognise one's own efforts.

My few years abroad, I learnt to take some glory for myself. But coming back to Nigeria, I am back to the tradition.

I study hard, I read hard, I plan hard, I pay attention to details, I analyse hard. But I will still give God the glory for making me to be who I am.

I know people that study hard yet, work hard, plan hard, yet no result.

I am a result of God's mercy and grace. But I am not one of those that folds hand and expect a miracle. I make my miracle happen.

The bolded explains the who formulated ECA story na. Yall made y'alls miracle happen. How glorious.

Do want you wanna do but no dey give us false testimony after doing it. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kontagious(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Flaj:
You can only edit details before an ITA, if you need to edit after receiving an ITA you'd have to decline it.
If this post was in reference to issue at hand, maybe fine but some [s]unpretentious before person go carry dictionary ontop my head[/s] grin modest edits are allowed after ITA.
When a nation gathers to tell you not to do a thing, and you say it is that one thing you must and will do because you are a doctor who married a stand-up comedian. Well, all the best proving your point.

Eni a wi fun, oba je o gbo
Eni a kilo fun, oba je o gba…

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Flaj:

Lol I think we should let this rest. She even went ahead to confess her report number had no IMM. Na post ITA she edit am. This is just beyond hilarious. We thought it was just the date alone, but incomplete report number too to be editied after ITA?

Let's leave the matter though, all the best to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Canadianfly:

Lol I think we should let this rest. She even went ahead to confess her report number had no IMM. Na post ITA she edit am. This is just beyond hilarious. We thought it was just the date alone, but incomplete report number too to be editied after ITA?

Let's leave the matter though, all the best to them.

Totally agree to putting this to bed. We’ve spent too many pages counselling and getting the counsellee’s perspective on why the counsel may not be appropriate for the time. In the fullness of time, all will come to know the truth they should, or should have followed.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Please who has applied for GCMS notes as/via a canadian resident?

i need to know if the requester is required to upload documents showing status such as PR card/Visa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Only1babadee: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2017
Kyaggy:
Only1babadee and Mzjennypher I need help.
I know you once had issues with your profile please help.

I created an express entry profile but later withdrew it. I wanted to create a new EE profile but found out that my previous account was still active (not deactivated). I logged in to find that I still have an account but it's states that my profile has been withdrawn.
In fact it mentioned my name and welcomed me. I'm a bit worried with this development, and don't know if I did it wrongly.How do I know it has been withdrawn?

Cc-Everyone

Kyaggy, I apologise I'm just seeing this, has this been resolved? Withdrawing your EE profile does not mean you have deactivated your account, in point of fact you will still be able to view the withdrawn application. What is most important is the EE profile you create how you log on in my own opinion has little bearing.

You can PM me if this does not suffice. The Middle profile was the one I withdrew so you can see how it will look.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2017
meekandholy:

Thanks I already started reading. Based on my little knowledge from what I've read so far I want to believe 8777 means IELTS score in LSRW.. I shall be back.

Your head is there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.