Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291935 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
sleekysilk:

See me o... Ayam here! Ayaf asked my first kweshun o... Ordinary what is CIC that I asked no answer to the kweshun yet. I still dey wait grin

Ahan. Dont mind them in this forum. Its bad enough we have to cram all this abbreviations. They will now be laughing at somebody. Pity person now.

Cic is canada invitation commitee. They are the body incharge of ita and ppr.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dislat: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone here elucidate how to convert my WES course-by-course evaluated transcript to Canadian immigration type? God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Newmum0615:
I have responded. Cheers. Phone ba3 is about to die.
Will expatiate when I get my phone back up.
pls I sent u a mail.pls check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Responded.
caon:
pls I sent u a mail.pls check
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ugoiyke79e: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

Buhahahahahahahahahaha...

Individuals interpret differently, that's partly why reading scores varies in IELTS. Funny enough, if they get a ban, she will just hibernate and won't come here to share it.

Exactly! @ bolded.

I first started studying the CIC express entry page early 2015 , then started reading the FSW nairaland thread around june 2015.
I have read every single page in all d subsequent three parts.
I have read hundreds of posts on the canadavisa forum.
I was online day and night studying the system and gleaning from other peoples experiences.
I got into the EE pool in july 2016 and applied in april 2017.
I have come across a procedural letter for ECA and d subsequent rejection. i just cant remember exactly where i read it. I wish i could find the link.

This reply from our new sister @fantababy is the very reason why we shouldnt boldly propagate sharp practices or cutting corners. Now the newbies are taking these risky advises as the norm and are even defending it.
Pls "new elders" beware. do not lead others into dangerous grounds.
Frm CIC website, 3 basic documents needed in hand to get into d pool (i.e be eligible) are ECA,IELTS, and a Valid INLTL PASSPORT.
The rest documents are to be sourced upon ITA and uploaded upon eAPR.

Let each person take his own risk.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
Newmum0615:
Responded.
pls can I get DAT instance for me.I v always been hearing it but haven't gotten d full gist abt DAT incident.can u pls tel me where I can get DAT info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
mosbiod:

Yes, as long as you can get up to 3 years work experience reference letter, you have the same CRS score for your 15 or more years work experience..

but I am thinking the issue here would be age (if you have been working since 2000, then that's about 17 years work experience and for some one to have this long years of work experience, then ............), maybe you should consider PNP if your age permits and depending on the province

Good Luck
Thanks, I am looking at that route and wanted to get into the pool for the Manitoba, Saskwatchen and Alberta PNPs next year.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
threadstone:

Happy birthday Mamacajah. I pray youll be dancing happily in the snow for your next buyday, if u know what i mean grin
Thank you and yes oh, we will all be dancing in the snow for 2018 Christmas..infact, we will hold NL Canada Xmas funfair.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
bigfido:

it is fraud to put a trf number generated before you get your trf form? what is special about trf number? number that is sequential? so if i see my result online and i can't go pick up my trf and i know how to generate the trf number, i should wait and miss ITA? how is it even fraud?

I said in my opinion. However, the fact that you did it still doesn't make it right.
The only reason you knew how to generate the number was because you had multiple TRFs. Please let us encourage people to do things the right way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
mamacajah:

Thank you and yes oh, we will all be dancing in the snow for 2018 XMAs..infact, we will hold NL Canada Xmas funfair.... cool

Happy birthday sis!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abegg, na Holy Bible counsel I dey follow o: IN THE MULTITUDE OF COUNSEL THERE IS SAFETY, now this is my question I hear people talking about try PNP to get ur CRS boosted, is ds PNP of a thing always available or it's time and season based, please make una enlighten me o, because I'm a learner. Thanks great fam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
That was not necessary, sounds so derogatory and insulting to say to someone. That people share their experiences here is no reason for you to use against them or deride them for whatever reason. Other people draw strength from these experiences.
Watch what you say!!!

bbaby84:

I said in my opinion. However, the fact that you did it still doesn't make it right.
The only reason you knew how to generate the number was because you had multiple TRFs. Please let us encourage people to do things the right way.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
sunvick:
That was not necessary, sounds so derogatory and insulting to say to someone. That people share their experiences here is no reason for you to use against them or deride them for whatever reason. Other people draw strength from these experiences.
Watch what you say!!!

You chose to see it as an insult.

I wouldn't have had a clue as to how to formulate the number unless I had the experience. Now I can and he can too. My point is we shouldn't encourage people to formulate numbers just because we can.
Abeg I rest my case on this matter.

Anyone can do as they please.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wizean(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please, how long does it take WES to update one's account on the receipt of transcript? I was asked to give 24-48hrs for the update after the package tracker acknowledged delivery to WES (21/12/17). But that is long overdue and Iam still yet to have my account updated as regards the receipt of my transcript. Can it take as long as a week?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
It will be better you take down that post as it is sounds so disparaging to say the least.
What do you even mean? All TRF details are combination of "data" sent to your email prior to your writing the ielts exam.
I guess British Council invokes all the TRF written on test results and does not formulate it too!!!

bbaby84:

You chose to see it as an insult.

I wouldn't have had a clue as to how to formulate the number unless I had the experience. Now I can and he can too. My point is we shouldn't encourage people to[b] formulate numbers just because we can.[/b]
Abeg I rest my case on this matter.

Anyone can do as they please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nozzle(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
dislat:
Hello,

Can anyone here elucidate how to convert my WES course-by-course evaluated transcript to Canadian immigration type? God bless.

Hmmm elucidate... e-lu-ci-da-te. Oga o.
I spent more time finding the meaning of elucidate than finding answers to ur question. Abeg next time jst clarify the elucidate!!

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nozzle(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
I was able to extend my passport submission deadline after PPR by 90days.
If you are in a situation where you can't meet up with the default 15 days deadline for submission of passport docs after PPR, just write to CPC Ottawa and back it up with scanned docs supporting whatever your reasons are, that should sort it out.

So don't put urself in a box or in some kind of panic, if u need to extend, just send a mail.

@Coltrane thanks alot bro.

Compliments of the season my ppl

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MummyJaygirls: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Abeg what did I miss? Can someone be kind enough as to brief me? kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Threemg:
Abegg, na Holy Bible counsel I dey follow o: IN THE MULTITUDE OF COUNSEL THERE IS SAFETY, now this is my question I hear people talking about try PNP to get ur CRS boosted, is ds PNP of a thing always available or it's time and season based, please make una enlighten me o, because I'm a learner. Thanks great fam

You may want to go here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Abeg what did I miss? Can someone be kind enough as to brief me? kiss

Okay, let me summarize the last few pages for you.

Please, read the last 15 pages.

Summarized

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
perks:

Hey guys.....Visa/COPR Received.

Congrats bro smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tozabes: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Hello house,
Please I am new to this forum but I have a question. Do we need to pay the application fee before we enter the EE pool or when we receive an ITA? I know it's a JJC question but I'm confused. I'm trying to decide if I and my husband should both apply separately to increase our chances...una know na...naija things. Any advice will be highly appreciated. I really commend what y'all are doing here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2017
You pay application fees after ITA not before the pool at all. Please be aware that the POF for separate application for 2 people is 24,600 CAD. Joint application for a couple is way cheaper.. please spend time on CIC website.

Good luck

tozabes:
Hello house,
Please I am new to this forum but I have a question. Do we need to pay the application fee before we enter the EE pool or when we receive an ITA? I know it's a JJC question but I'm confused. I'm trying to decide if I and my husband should both apply separately to increase our chances...una know na...naija things. Any advice will be highly appreciated. I really commend what y'all are doing here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 28, 2017
jnze:

What of if I have a postgraduate diploma from the UK and a degree from Nigeria..... do I evaluate onlu the UK PGD or both ? Thanks
You can get another perspective from this:
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/98#63622492
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 2:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Hello Everyone, compliments of the season. Can anyone here help with a contact for transcript in UNILAG please? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vcole: 3:21am On Dec 28, 2017
@mamacajah, if I'm not mistaken it is work experience from the 10yrs preceeding your pr app (or express entry profile creation) that is relevant. I may be wrong about this. However, what is important is that you are able to prove work experience that is equivalent to full time (30hrs/week or more), paid, continuous for a minimum of 1 year in an occupation that falls within NOCs in skill set O, A or B. To get maximum points for work experience under adaptability, you should have a minimum of 3yrs of work experience. So, you do not actually need all 17yrs of work experience that you have. You decide which of your employers over the past 10yrs (2007-2017 or so) would most adequately fit into your ee profile. Others can be filled under the personal history section when required.
I hope this makes some sense and clears things up for you a bit.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kingspaco: 3:24am On Dec 28, 2017
tozabes:
Hello house,
Aunty tozabes, to add to the answer you're given already, you really need to read page zero of this thread. Selfless people took time to summarize the whole thread for easy reading to 'new bies' like you.
Please don't be offended, just take a few hours/ days to read page zero, you really need to understand the whole process, by so doing there are certain questions you shouldn't ask 'cos this process is a very straight forward thing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 4:38am On Dec 28, 2017
Reading through various responses in the last 3 days, I feel it is not out of place to place a public apology.
Lets allow all over.

Even though this shouldn't be an excuse, most of my responses were based on cummulative advise from family citizens & residents (Uncle, aunt, cousins sibling & parents). When you start hearing words like - "Listen, everyone is here, I have been in Canada for 15, 12, 10, 7, 5 years etc," You will also consider following their leads. Only 2 of us left here in naija due to dependant age way back, meanwhile multiple study visa denied for reason of not returning despite sufficient pof & travel history, HENCE we relied on such advise. APARENTLY, MOST OF THE ADVISE WERE NOT CORRECT. I STILL LOVE MY FAMILY THOUGH.

I have seen success based on the inputs on this thread, cross-referencing it on CIC website also checks out. One will only be a big head not to align with such results.
Once again, I am sorry.
Cheers & wishing us all a rapid COPR.
May the new year bring great tidings.

42 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 28, 2017
mosbiod:
Dear Sister..

Do yourself a great favour and spend 2 nights and 2days to ready part 1 and part 2.. as many pages as you can read.
You will be glad you did yourself that favour and avoid some mistakes like doing ECA for your Bsc degree (especially if Naija school).. so you even know what ECA means and what other abbreviations means?..

How much would you need??..
Rules and information for FBI PCC and so many others??

"Almost" any question you would ever need to ask have been asked and answered on those pages. Take your time and don't rush. In due time, you will get all that you want to know if you diligently read through..

CHEERS.

I will do that and I shall be back thanks for your advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 28, 2017
bbaby84:

Hi....
Your profile looks good but you will need to invest some time in reading about the EE (Express Entry) route.

Follow the link and start reading from page 0.

Merry Christmas!

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Thanks for your advice I've started doing that already. I shall be back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2017
I have been on my Unilag transcript for 2 months now. Anyone that can help us please?

CheekyGirl:
Hello Everyone, compliments of the season. Can anyone here help with a contact for transcript in UNILAG please? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 28, 2017
mcstan18:

1. No. You can complete the whole process from your diaspora location
2 and 3. Read page zero for better understanding
4. I think the only thing standing between you and an ITA is 8777. If you know you know grin

READ PAGE 0
Thanks I already started reading. Based on my little knowledge from what I've read so far I want to believe 8777 means IELTS score in LSRW.. I shall be back.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.