Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291662 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nozzle:

Big congratulations Bsbabe.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
CheekyGirl:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks cheekygirl...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fanyeofori:
Congrats @ Bsbabe, I rejoice with u.
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
tozabes:

Congratulations!!! This your timeline long sha but I pray God will do it for us as He has done for you.

Na so we see am o, thankfully destination is still the same sha whether long or short cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
GlitteringStar:

No. Till next year. wink
2018 will usher in amazing things..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Fanyeofori:
@mosbiod and @vcole, I once read dat to get d max points for work experience, one needs to come up with a six year work ref! This contradicts ur three year submission! Can u plz throw more light on dis? Tx

3 years to get maximum CRS points. The 6 years and above is to get points for eligibility (67/100).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
cochtrane:

Congrats!

Thanks bro!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Newmum0615:
Oshey! I am liking the way this year is ending for you. Congrats babe.

My dear, I can’t shout grin thanks a bunch

May He crown our year with goodness!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bsbabe:

2018 will usher in amazing things..

Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2017
Soglite:
Hello my people.

I have requested for my transcript in oou for close to two months now and all they keep telling me is that it is not ready after paying 51k. That my school Ehn... I tire...

Please kindly help if you know anyone in the school whom I can contact to fast track the whole thing.

Thanks in anticipation.

Greatest OOUITES. It will end in praise for us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 12:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Muslimity:

Bros, I have replied your email. Can you please respond asap. Thanks for your kind support.

Responded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Mummyfe: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2017
hello house compliments of the seasons to you all and congrats to all that have received ppr.

I need help to determine if I can qualify for fsw or I should kuku face PNP.

I am 32 will be 33 by February, B.Sc, 7 years work experience.
husband will be 40 come March, diploma, businessman and not really interested in relocating or writing ielts.
I plan to write ielts soon but while calculating my scores, even if I get full scores in ielts, we might not hit 400.
we also have family in Canada.

I am also thinking of applying alone with my kids to get as much points as possible tho husband is cool with it.

pls your ideas and input will be appreciated. thank you.

cc :cochtrane, GlitteringStar, mummyjaygirls,mamacajah and all other elders in the house.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Thank you. May The Lord perfect it for everyone of us. Amen.

Fanyeofori:
@kunmi5, I remember tapping into ur anointed blessing as u got into d pool at d last minute and got ur ITA! I stand to be corrected? So I take my time in reading stufs with ur name! Tx for admitting to ur wrongs. Nice one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ubomm: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Dear Canadianfly,

Please I need further help on this "how the same family sent you links that pension fund cannot be used?" Can I use my pension fund as POF?

Please Help!

Canadianfly:

That your excuse doesn't even make sense, as I'm tryna understand how FAMILY sent you Dupy's post as link then told you Masters and Bachelors get more points. Or how the same family sent you links that pension fund cannot be used? Lol bros you just wan blame the innocent family members instead of your brain grin

And na me wey you accuse of misleading people wey you suppose Apologise to personally grin

On a more serious note, it's a good thing you realized your mistake. We good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opotuniti(m): 1:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have a complicated case, please help. Got ITA last week.
My concern is my Work experience & proof of funds. My NOC for EE was 1215 - Supervisor Supply Chain, tracking & Scheduling of which I have 5years experience in. but I lost my job January 2017 & became self employed since then, it is my company and it is registered.

My question is this, do I need to submit references for my self employed job? Most of the jobs I did during this self employed period were not documented, (they were german-german) so I may not be able to get bank references, invoices & transaction receipts etc to upload online on my profile. If I leave it out and base my ITA document work references on my NOC selection for ITA alone, is there any implication in doing that? Meanwhile, my EE profile reads my 1year self employed job and the 5years NOC 1215.

Furthermore, I just got a new job to resume 1st week in January 2018, do I need to update this new role in my ITA profile before I submit? The issue is that I only have the employment letter and cannot go to ask the HR of this new establishment for additional reference to Canadian immigration, I am just resuming there and do not want to raise any red flag or risk losing this new managerial job.

For Proof of funds, is there any harm in getting 100% gift as proof of funds from my father? I know gifts are allowed by my concern is the 100% of the funds because due to the job loss, my 6months statement can not make sense.

Please respond please, please, please. I plan to submit my ITA profile by January ending
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Fanyeofori:
@meekandholy, I equally sent u a pm. I also need d Unilag transcript contact. Tx
Oya talk to @abamure, @cheekygirl, @chichi93, @kmgb. I sent it to them all already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by papi7: 5:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations to you and your family.

Bsbabe:
Ok, so DHL runs concluded (I can’t afford to wait so I can pay another armed robber salary school fees) grin grin

Hmm....where do I start from? I will indeed give God the praise because it could only have been Him. My loooong timeline is below:

IELTS - 07 Jan, 2017 (9,8,8.5,7.5)
1st ECA - WES (still uncompleted as I speak as that institution formerly known as Ogun State University refused to send transcript)
2nd ECA - IQAS; received 26 Mar, 2017 (Resorted to IQAS as we were not aware we could request WES to exclude the BSC from OSU so sent UK Master’s only to IQAS)
1st EE Profile - 27 Mar, 2017
2nd EE Profile - 12 Apr, 2017 (recreated to attract Ontario NOIs which were being released that week. Ontario had requested that we should recreate our profiles)
Ontario NOI received - 12 Apr, 2017
Application submitted - 14 Apr, 2017
Nomination - 09 May, 2017
ITA - 17 May, 2017
AOR - 01 Jun, 2017
ADR 1 (travel history) - 09 Aug, 2017
IP1 - 09 Aug, 2017
ADR 2 (spouse UK PCC) - 16 Aug, 2017
Medicals Passed/NA2 - 17 Aug, 2017
No additional docs/FTD (I assume) - 24 Sept, 2017
IP2 - 19 Dec, 2017
PPR - 28 Dec, 2017

Yes we do have extensive travel history and I have also lived in the UK. Whether or not that’s a factor for LVO, I can’t say. All I know is that it’s been 210 days of constantly checking my profile and how I got through it, only God knows. The journey indeed is not for the faint hearted, especially this year that IRCC decided to show colour to PNP applicants, but when you’re no longer a spring chicken and age won’t let you get direct ITA, you take what God has blessed you with. The fact that I was even able to get ITA through PNP with my low 400 score was enough of a miracle. I have younger people who are still waiting so who am I to look at God’s gift to me and say it isn’t enough? At least, the goal of getting the children away from here is accomplished however long it took.

For my LVO family, please don’t despair as it will all end in praise. To those starting out, ask God for patience, lest you develop high blood pressure cheesy Let’s all remember that the race is not to the swift, neither is the battle to the strong, it’s all about time & chance and most of all, His grace!

This forum has been a wonderful companion through this journey. It’s been amazing to see the testimonies, the camaraderie as well as the digs wink. The testimony that stands out for me is Deeore’s. I remember when she posted her rejection, how she was encouraged and how she dusted herself up and reapplied. And God did it! As He has completed the work for those of us who received PPRs, so shall He do for those still awaiting IELTS, ECA, ITA and even POF completion in Jesus’ name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 6:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Bsbabe:

Nomination - 09 May, 2017
ITA - 17 May, 2017
AOR - 01 Jun, 2017
ADR 1 (travel history) - 09 Aug, 2017
IP1 - 09 Aug, 2017
ADR 2 (spouse UK PCC) - 16 Aug, 2017
Medicals Passed/NA2 - 17 Aug, 2017
No additional docs/FTD (I assume) - 24 Sept, 2017
IP2 - 19 Dec, 2017
PPR - 28 Dec, .

Congratulations. May the land favour you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sameera22: 6:15am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=40manlappy post=62945
Please @40manlappy how can i get your no please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Bsbabe:
Ok, so DHL runs concluded (I can’t afford to wait so I can pay another armed robber salary school fees) grin grin
Congrats babe! I rejoice with you and your family. Your timeline, though long but not bad for a PNP application with LVO join. Congrats once again.
OSU/OOU cannot stop us from achieving our dream. They can only try, but can't STOP us. I urge all graduates from that mumu school to keep pushing. May God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Bros, there is absolutely nothing complicated in ur matter. Submit work reference of the job you worked in for 5years am sure that’s the one you gained points for right? Your self employed job, kindly move to personal history post-ita. I don’t know how you want to tackle the new job thingy maybe someone can respond but I think you can move to personal history too.
Yes you can get 100% of your gift deed from your father. Just type gift deed on the search bar and see what people who have used it had to say.
Then try ur best and refer to page 0 on this thread and part 2 for any future questions. Incase you don’t see an answer then come and ask. Wish u all the best.

Opotuniti:
Hello everyone,
I have a complicated case, please help. Got ITA last week.
My concern is my Work experience & proof of funds. My NOC for EE was 1215 - Supervisor Supply Chain, tracking & Scheduling of which I have 5years experience in. but I lost my job January 2017 & became self employed since then, it is my company and it is registered.

My question is this, do I need to submit references for my self employed job? Most of the jobs I did during this self employed period were not documented, (they were german-german) so I may not be able to get bank references, invoices & transaction receipts etc to upload online on my profile. If I leave it out and base my ITA document work references on my NOC selection for ITA alone, is there any implication in doing that? Meanwhile, my EE profile reads my 1year self employed job and the 5years NOC 1215.

Furthermore, I just got a new job to resume 1st week in January 2018, do I need to update this new role in my ITA profile before I submit? The issue is that I only have the employment letter and cannot go to ask the HR of this new establishment for additional reference to Canadian immigration, I am just resuming there and do not want to raise any red flag or risk losing this new managerial job.

For Proof of funds, is there any harm in getting 100% gift as proof of funds from my father? I know gifts are allowed by my concern is the 100% of the funds because due to the job loss, my 6months statement can not make sense.

Please respond please, please, please. I plan to submit my ITA profile by January ending
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dumsydsassy1: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Bros you can use 25% of your pension to COMPLETE your POF. You cannot use all your pension as it’s only 25% available to you 4 months after retirement. Search for yimiton’s posts on part 2 thread and see how she included it. You can also check page zero on this thread and part two thread, you will see links answering this question.
Ubomm:
Dear Canadianfly,

Please I need further help on this "how the same family sent you links that pension fund cannot be used?" Can I use my pension fund as POF?

Please Help!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Kk, tx.
meekandholy:

Oya talk to @abamure, @cheekygirl, @chichi93, @kmgb. I sent it to them all already.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Hi guys,

If one needs to ask cic for an update on a really stagnant application, how does one go about it? What’s the number to call or email?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2017
Mummyfe:
hello house compliments of the seasons to you all and congrats to all that have received ppr.

I need help to determine if I can qualify for fsw or I should kuku face PNP.

I am 32 will be 33 by February, B.Sc, 7 years work experience.
husband will be 40 come March, diploma, businessman and not really interested in relocating or writing ielts.
I plan to write ielts soon but while calculating my scores, even if I get full scores in ielts, we might not hit 400.
we also have family in Canada.

I am also thinking of applying alone with my kids to get as much points as possible tho husband is cool with it.

pls your ideas and input will be appreciated. thank you.

cc :cochtrane, GlitteringStar, mummyjaygirls,mamacajah and all other elders in the house.

If you’re able get the highest in IELTS LRSW - 8.5,8,7.5,7.5, your score with spouse non-accompanying is about 434 (with a sibling in Canada). With spouse accompanying and not contributing to your CRS, this drops to 410. Unless your husband already has a valid Canadian TRV, I personally think you will be separating your family if you select non-accompanying and only you can determine if you want to live through that. This is because he is unlikely to get a TRV to visit with you guys as Permanent residents, they will expect you to file for him and how will you file for someone you already said is not interested? I will suggest you convince him that he doesn’t have to live there but can come and go as he pleases once this process is over if you all do it together. Let him see the merit in that if you can as separation can be a huge strain on relationships. There are too many families processing PR together without the husband completely relocating.

The choice at the end of the day is only yours to make, but please try for a route that carries your husband along. If you want to wait for PNP, your 410 makes you eligible for Ontario NOI, you just need to stay updated on their website to know when they plan to open and what they require you to do. You can also check out Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan although I believe Saskatchewan has occupations in demand and you can’t apply unless yours is listed. All the best to you in your decision making.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2017
sleekysilk:

Congrats babe! I rejoice with you and your family. Your timeline, though long but not bad for a PNP application with LVO join. Congrats once again.
OSU/OOU cannot stop us from achieving our dream. They can only try, but can't STOP us. I urge all graduates from that mumu school to keep pushing. May God help us.

Thank you sis, OOU no fit put sand for our garri jare.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2017
enocoded4life:

Congratulations. May the land favour you and yours.

Amen and thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2017
papi7:
Congratulations to you and your family.

Thank you @papi7
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
CheekyGirl:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Congrats
May the lines fall unto you in pleasant places as you leave for canny!!! May ours too end in praise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Good morning all.... Please can any senior kindly help me vet my job duties to see if it will not raise red flags wit the V. O Please Biko save a soul!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 7:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Just wondering, is the CRS score an exact reflection on the score one would get after entering the pool?

Good morning all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Hello all

Good morning,

Please I need to get an updated birth certificate as I just noticed the one i was issues years ago has some slight errors.

Kindly give info if you have any.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.