Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291624 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
superdoll:

Pld guys help me with this statutory question

Answer yes to both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
2nd question. You will be given a space to elaborate on your answer.Make good use of it, .........XYZ was denied a visa to abc country.....the Visa Officer was not convinced that....... if the spouse was subsequently granted a visa to the same country, please mention it.

superdoll:

Pld guys help me with this statutory question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
No please, what is the basis for the first question? The person was denied a visa not an immigration application.

@ Superdoll, was it a visit visa or what kind?

optionese:

Answer yes to both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Did you pay for confirmation
Lastruct:

LOL...30k total plus sending to WES and Settlement
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
oladoyinsola:
Hello house, I had my marriage certificate from a local government. Considering the issue raised by the Ministry of Interior that such marriage certificates should not be honoured, do you think I should still go ahead and present it as part of my documentation for Canadian PR?
Or should I get a new one from Ikoyi registry?
Thank you.

When did the the ministry of interior issue that notice? With the few landed PRs that i know used the marriage certificates issued by the local government offices.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by deeore: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
@Bsbabe congratulations on receiving the golden mail and thanks for the recognition...may God see us through and make our new place of abode a favourable place for us all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hello canny family.... Please I need your guidance in this matter...please I will be using my husband's fixed deposit as part of my POF... The issue is a lump sum of money will be transferred to him sometime in a few days time which he will add to the existing investment
My problem is will this raise a red flag?
Is there any way I can avoid submitting his bank statement as source of funds and use only the fixed deposit certificate?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ehix89(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hello Fam, is there anyone that knows a contact that could help me with WES Verification stage regardless of the NASU strike action. Kindly quote me

P.S:Uniben, B.Sc Computer Science
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
happytbaby:
No please, what is the basis for the first question? The person was denied a visa not an immigration application.

The first question also includes ‘or visitor or temporary resident visa’.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
deeore:
@Bsbabe congratulations on receiving the golden mail and thanks for the recognition...may God see us through and make our new place of abode a favourable place for us all.

Amen!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abby2017: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
You can use your LG certificate, that raised issue is dead on arrival unless there is a very recent issue I didn't hear of. I used LG certificate...

oladoyinsola:
Hello house, I had my marriage certificate from a local government. Considering the issue raised by the Ministry of Interior that such marriage certificates should not be honoured, do you think I should still go ahead and present it as part of my documentation for Canadian PR?
Or should I get a new one from Ikoyi registry?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abby2017: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
@deeore, not too late to say congratulations smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hello E-Family,

Could you please give answer to the below question:

Mr. A has an EE profile in the pool which was created by an agent. Due to some reasons, he decides to abandon the agent as well as the existing EE profile. Can Mr. A create another profile on his own using another email address and a different NOC?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Threemg: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ibusho:
Dear All,

Greeting! I need clarifications on the questions below

1 I want to register my wife for WES and her surname name has changed from her fathers name to mine, how will I now register her for wes. Is it with my name or her fathers name.

2 If am to use her fathers surname as the level of registering for WES at what point are we going to indicate that the surname has changed in our quest for EE

3 Does professional certification add points eg CIPM, ICAN etc.

1. I registered my wife too for WES, let me ask you does your wife name carry your surname in her School database? Definitely the answer is NO, so you've got to use her father's surname cos that's what's on the School DB and her certificate.

2. Your marriage Certificate, Newspaper publication should take care of that during EE application via the LOE that u submit

3. You may want to go back to Page 0 or better still few pages back cos a similar case has been clearly treated.

#GODbepraised.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1GhanaMan: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ibusho:
Dear All,

Greeting! I need clarifications on the questions below

1 I want to register my wife for WES and her surname name has changed from her fathers name to mine, how will I now register her for wes. Is it with my name or her fathers name.

2 If am to use her fathers surname as the level of registering for WES at what point are we going to indicate that the surname has changed in our quest for EE

3 Does professional certification add points eg CIPM, ICAN etc.

1. What I did was to include anything that shows that she is married and as such, the change in surname. I included our marriage certificate and gazette in addition to a letter explaining the situation. This is the format in which her name was written on the WES ECA output:

Maiden surname (Current surname) First name...

2. I used my surname from the onset for the application

3. I believe WES and co do not evaluate professional certificates; this is subject to confirmation by the gurus in this field though.

I hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by profx4real(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Optimist1528: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
beeflakes:
Hello people, please can someone help with the link to the requirements for self employed people? Thanks

Hello people, please can someone help with the link to the requirements for self employed people? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
[Applications received on or after January 1, 2016, for permanent residence programs subject to the Express Entry completeness check - Canada.ca] is good,have a look at it! https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CanadianCherie: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2017
Hello Nairaland Family...coming out from my ghostmode...Submitted my application for EE a while back and we seem to be stuck.
1) How do I know whether my application is with LVO or Ottawa?
2) Are there things they look out for before sending some applications to LVO?
3) How soon can one request for GCMC notes without appearing desperate?

Will be looking forward to some answers please. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kunmi5: 4:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Hello House,

Can someone please recomend a reliable/recognised contact in Ikeja, where I can notarise Proof of Car sales. What is the cost for this?
Its in support of proof of funds.

Also will appreciate a draft of car sales agreement, kindly send.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 6:13am On Dec 31, 2017
Following!!!!I am also interested in this. .and types of supporting documents to include... If possible proof of land sale too

kunmi5:
Hello House,

Can someone please recomend a reliable/recognised contact in Ikeja, where I can notarise Proof of Car sales. What is the cost for this?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2017
kunmi5:
Hello House,

Thanks

I also used sales of vehicle for POF but I didn't notarise anything.
I put in paper work when it was in my name,
Transaction slip printed from my email that shows the details of the buyer, the amount paid and the date.
I then got the buyer to write a TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN letter that they bought the vehicle from me.

Please note it wasn't a recent sale but I needed to explain the huge deposit I tranferred to hubby.

That's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2017
happytbaby:

We have argued this before . Click on my moniker and check posts where it was previously discussed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2017
CanadianCherie:
Hello Nairaland Family...coming out from my ghostmode...Submitted my application for EE a while back and we seem to be stuck.
1) How do I know whether my application is with LVO or Ottawa?
2) Are there things they look out for before sending some applications to LVO?
3) How soon can one request for GCMC notes without appearing desperate?

Will be looking forward to some answers please. Thank you!

You already submitted your EE as per you had ITA and now AOR? If yes . Check the Excel sheets for progression . To know your Visa office write an email to CIC to know your VO. GCSM notes should be requested as much as you ant preferably at NA2, when moved to local VO and if you are in one stage for more than 30 days(all my opinion)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2017
I don't think this info is correct. My Bsc cert is bearing my maiden name. I registered with my new name and included my marriage cert and affidavit of name change. My ECA report came in my new name. But WES always indicates somewhere on the report that one of the certificate has a different name from the other in which case is my MBA cert. You can register in whatever name you want.
Threemg:

1. I registered my wife too for WES, let me ask you does your wife name carry your surname in her School database? Definitely the answer is NO, so you've got to use her father's surname cos that's what's on the School DB and her certificate.

2. Your marriage Certificate, Newspaper publication should take care of that during EE application via the LOE that u submit

3. You may want to go back to Page 0 or better still few pages back cos a similar case has been clearly treated.

#GODbepraised.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=63762916]I don't think this info is correct. My Bsc cert is bearing my maiden name. I registered with my new name and included my marriage cert and affidavit of name change. My ECA report came in my new name. But WES always indicates somewhere on the report that one of the certificate has a different name from the other in which case is my MBA cert. You can register in whatever name you want. [/quote) Tx so much @ newmum0615, my case is exactly d same with urs. Just applied a week back and was getting worried with d recent suggestions! Tx so much for d clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=Bsbabe post=63698265]

Thank you![/
Congratulations Sis, Ever faithful God hath done it for you & yours. I Thank God on your behalf. Once again, congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ugoiyke79e: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2017
caseynewnn:
ugoiyke79e,pls I sent an email.

Holla, i didn't get your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by lokobenty: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2017
Am a Barber/Stylist , please I want to apply for Canada immigrant visa, kindly tell me the process involve, the category I belong and the visa fee, please I need you to help with the information. thanks all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Holla, i didn't get your mail
pls I have sent u a mail.d other didn't deliver.thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.