Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1293957 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Julie2018:
Hello all,

Please is there any part of the uploading after ITA that requires us to upload our birth certificate?
If you are claiming or have claimed sibling points you'll be required to show birth certificate of yourself and sibling. If not only the dependant children will be required to show birth certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lastruct: 2:51am On Dec 30, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Greatest Ladokite, we're game together.
How much did you paid for it?

LOL...30k total plus sending to WES and Settlement

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Bentleyyy: 4:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Bentleyyy:
Hi guyz,

Please this is in respect of the POF on the EE process. As we all know, the requirement for a family of 3 is approximately N6m. Is it okay to get the complete N6m through a single or numerous Gift Deed(s)?

What documentation is required for a proof for car sales if it reflects on the account statement?

Thanks fam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by boldinc(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2017
I’ll advise you mail them... but after the holiday. From January 2nd.

What does the required docs section read? Doesn’t it say ‘we do not need additional docs’?

Ekinado:
Good evening All
I have being on Ip2 for a week now, I got an ADR last week which I submitted on Sunday.

I have been checking my email and account since, no update yet. Do you think I should mail Cic?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stellarcanny: 6:50am On Dec 30, 2017
stellarcanny:

job roles areF
policy implemented for the governmebt,
monitoring and supervision of contracts,
serving as secretariat to committee on donor projects,
inspection, supervision of site location,
planning and annual budgeting,
other duties that comes.

Hello All,
I haven't received answer yet. I saw NOC 2148 and title is "Other professional engineer n. e. c". am thinking is it. please house advice?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 7:19am On Dec 30, 2017
optionese:

Someone i know got mail about a week ago but most people here have still not received s0o that's ok
if you haveny gotten a mail , you need to go down to BC office as soon as possible or send someone there. I did this for a friend late last month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2017
elfmann:

That will be fine going by it is a new fiscal year and allocations are still intact. And folks battling with tests and ECAs... Their delay.. Our gain. I didn't cause it oh but that is how I see it, folks.
grin grin grin grin
Been thinking about this too. I also think most people might not be entering the pool in January due to financial constraints after celebrations,my thought. I am at mid 430's and can only hope there are at least 3 draws in January.

Congrats in advance, you've been of great help to folks here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ekinado: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2017
boldinc:
I’ll advise you mail them... but after the holiday. From January 2nd.

What does the required docs section read? Doesn’t it say ‘we do not need additional docs’?

Thanks

the required doc section shows "the additional document you provided is being reviewed "
for a week now.

I will mail them after the hols like you said
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2017
intjgirl:
Please I have a question.
If you studied pharmacy in Nigeria and do your masters abroad? Will you also need to get the Canadian licensing exams to practice there? And is the license needed for industrial work?
Pharmacists in the house your help would be appreciated.
for industrial pharmacy you don't. But for Clinical pharmacy you need a license. That's from the small research I made.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Deebay:

1. Yes. If your Bpharm was from US, you would have skipped a step
2. No idea about industrial work. But for community, hospital, yes it's needed.
So who did you eventually use for your ECA? IQAS Or PEBC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by neni83: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=Bsbabe post=63689657]Ok, so DHL runs concluded (I can’t afford to wait so I can pay another armed robber salary school fees) grin grin
congrats Bsbabe...pls i sent u a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ijeaify: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2017
[quote author=neni83 post=63733802][/quote]

Hi
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Deebay: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2017
Homguy:
So who did you eventually use for your ECA? IQAS Or PEBC?
PEBC of course. The question asked was related to licensure,not ECA.
For licensure, people with Bpharm from the USA skip a step while others with Bpharm from Nigeria for example skip no step.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Deebay:

PEBC of course. The question asked was related to licensure,not ECA.
For licensure, people with Bpharm from the USA skip a step while others with Bpharm from Nigeria for example skip no step.
Nice! I used IQAS though, but I am aware I won't be getting the full points for education.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Farefare: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
codebrew85:
Mehn, I'm currently standing at 434 after dropping 5 points on my birthday (7th Dec). This your analysis make sense. God go grant us ITA come January 2018. Amen.

Amen!. #434 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Optimist1528: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Flaj:

Best not to lie, if the vo handling your case decides to do further checks and yoir employer's story doesn't add up, it's trouble. I am also aplying as self employed as my proffession allows that. I am prepared to explain everything that has to do with that rather than have a phony employer whose story will be different from mine. You might not be as lucky as those people who created a false employer.
I'll advise yoi stick to the truth

Thanks Flaj
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Compliment of the season to you all. Please which courier service is the cheapest for sending cert go WES. Thank you 4ur response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
intercedertee:
Compliment of the season to you all. Please which courier service is the cheapest for sending cert go WES. Thank you 4ur response

why you just wan throway money? we have said newcomers read previous pages and use the search bar.. una no dey ever gree listen.

Dont courier your cert, rather fax a scanned copy of your cert, it is free and instant. WES would acknowledge receipt within 24 - 72hours. to learn how to go about this, enter "wes fax" or "WES send cert" into the search bar.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
oladoyinsola:
Hello house, I had my marriage certificate from a local government. Considering the issue raised by the Ministry of Interior that such marriage certificates should not be honoured, do you think I should still go ahead and present it as part of my documentation for Canadian PR?
Or should I get a new one from Ikoyi registry?
Thank you.

The answer lies in your question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by einsteino(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
mcstan18:

lool it is so obvious. its like he/she already knows the answer but needs confirmation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
einsteino:

lool it is so obvious. its like he/she already knows the answer but needs confirmation

Is this a new development? Are you saying any marriage certificate that is not from Ikoyi registry is null and void? Please clarify. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Please i need help with this statutory questions. My spouse had a visa refusal sumtime ago.
Which do i answer yes to

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caon: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
mcstan18:

a lot of people have used their MC from local govt to get their ppr even after d declaration.u can also check UK thread for confirmation .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
Thank you

why you just wan throway money? we have said newcomers read previous pages and use the search bar.. una no dey ever gree listen.

Dont courier your cert, rather fax a scanned copy of your cert, it is free and instant. WES would acknowledge receipt within 24 - 72hours. to learn how to go about this, enter "wes fax" or "WES send cert" into the search bar. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ibusho: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dear All,

Greeting! I need clarifications on the questions below

1 I want to register my wife for WES and her surname name has changed from her fathers name to mine, how will I now register her for wes. Is it with my name or her fathers name.

2 If am to use her fathers surname as the level of registering for WES at what point are we going to indicate that the surname has changed in our quest for EE

3 Does professional certification add points eg CIPM, ICAN etc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MummyJaygirls: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Hello, for those writing ielts on 6th January, have u been informed via mail of ur speaking test dates? Abeg helep me out with response as i feel they should have notified candidates by now

So a mail was sent to BC and an auto response stated they are on holidays till January 2nd
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kejismuse: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hi all,
i am graduate of Mass Comm but i have been working in the Bank for 6 years now. What NOC could I possibly fall under? I have been searching for a while and the closest is NOC-6551. But its not related to my qualification.Is that an issue or not please? undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by profx4real(m): 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hi everyone,
My name is Samson, i studied Chemistry at Uni of IBadan, curently in the US for MSc.
I would like to start the Canada Express entry after completion of my Msc, but i want to prepare for all i need before then. Can anyone be of assistance and put me through the process please. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gracelevel: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Saintp:

Is this a new development? Are you saying any marriage certificate that is not from Ikoyi registry is null and void? Please clarify. Thanks
yes oo please clarify.... sounds ridiculous though. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
No, it is not

kejismuse:
Hi all,
i am graduate of Mass Comm but i have been working in the Bank for 6 years now. What NOC could I possibly fall under? I have been searching for a while and the closest is NOC-6551. But its not related to my qualification.Is that an issue or not please? undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Read this page first:

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#59640544

profx4real:
Hi everyone,
My name is Samson, i studied Chemistry at Uni of IBadan, curently in the US for MSc.
I would like to start the Canada Express entry after completion of my Msc, but i want to prepare for all i need before then. Can anyone be of assistance and put me through the process please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by superdoll: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
superdoll:
Please i need help with this statutory questions. My spouse had a visa refusal sumtime ago.
Which do i answer yes to

Pld guys help me with this statutory question

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.