Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299880 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bulalakoboko(m): 3:01am On Jan 01, 2018
My question may sound silly, please pardon me. I am 35 years old with two children. I had worked as a chemistry teacher for 5 years and presently driving forklift. I am a graduate of Biochemistry. I just need little advice on the way to go. This are the lines have recorded so far from this thread
1. Write IELTS
2. Evaluate documents with WES
I do not know if I am right. As a teacher or forklift operator how do I start this journey?
Thank you very much for your time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 3:56am On Jan 01, 2018
It is urs to decide whether u are going as a teacher FSW or as a skilled trader for forklift both under EE.
If going as a chemistry teacher with that years of experience u are game.
My advice for u is to read page zero of this thread and the subsequent parts and you may also read the cic webpage and use the come to Canada tool there to confirm if u are eligible.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2018
bulalakoboko:
My question may sound silly, please pardon me. I am 35 years old with two children. I had worked as a chemistry teacher for 5 years and presently driving forklift. I am a graduate of Biochemistry. I just need little advice on the way to go. This are the lines have recorded so far from this thread
1. Write IELTS
2. Evaluate documents with WES
I do not know if I am right. As a teacher or forklift operator how do I start this journey?
Thank you very much for your time.

I feel led to assist you in this new year.

Obviously you have read a bit. As it stands the things you have mentioned up there are the first things to do.

But before you do that, I don't think your forklift skill falls under the acceptable skills for EE,it should fall under NOC C ,so I suggest u research your teaching experience. This is the time to explore IRCC's website and see where your teaching skills can carry you and who knows , it might just be that that is all the experience u need.

Please confirm the following;
1.are you married?
2. Is she younger than you are?
3. Does she have a degree or a masters?
4. Do you or her understand French very well??

I await your response to enable the house further advise you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2018
AMEN!!
mosbiod:
Happy New year Folks.. see you in Canny land this year. Amen
I pray for all our heart desires come to pass..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

May God grant us the Golden Mail in this 2018...

May he cause all our processes to be hazel free and divinely guided by his Grace.

In this year 2018, I claim my PPR!!!

_________________________(this space for my timeline)

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mamacajah: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Julie2018:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

May God grant us the Golden Mail in this 2018...

May he cause all our processes to be hazel free and divinely guided by his Grace.

In this year 2018, I claim my PPR!!!

_________________________(this space for my timeline)

Amen oh!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Elders in the house, please I still await your response.

Please note that the agent is actually not a lawyer. Mr. A. contracted and paid him to create a profile and secure ITA but nothing is coming forth yet. So Mr. A. is no longer comfortable with the agent and has decided to go the DIY way. Hence, can Mr. A go ahead to create another profile with same information but different NOC?

Thanks

DadR:
Hello E-Family,

Could you please give answer to the below question:

Mr. A has an EE profile in the pool which was created by an agent. Due to some reasons, he decides to abandon the agent as well as the existing EE profile. Can Mr. A create another profile on his own using another email address and a different NOC?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year Everyone.

This is Our year.

#CANADA2018

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gracelevel: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year Everyone
2018 loading with Canny LANDINGS.; PPRs; ITAs; fast tracked timelines and slaying IETLS results. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Go and officially sever ties with d person.. It is either they give u d login credentials or u create another.
DadR:

Please note that the agent is actually not a lawyer. Mr. A. contracted and paid him to create a profile and secure ITA but nothing is coming forth yet. So Mr. A. is no longer comfortable with the agent and has decided to go the DIY way. Hence, can Mr. A go ahead to create another profile with same information but different NOC?

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2018
DadR:

Thanks

Perhaps Mr A projected score is not up to the required cut off that's why no ITA.

Mr A can recreate another profile sha .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2018
#chopmoney2018
#Canadaloading2018
#Keepingmoneyinthebank2018
#newbeginnings2018

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bulalakoboko(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2018
hiscules:

I feel led to assist you in this new year.

Obviously you have read a bit. As it stands the things you have mentioned up there are the first things to do.

But before you do that, I don't think your forklift skill falls under the acceptable skills for EE,it should fall under NOC C ,so I suggest u research your teaching experience. This is the time to explore IRCC's website and see where your teaching skills can carry you and who knows , it might just be that that is all the experience u need.

Please confirm the following;
1.are you married?
2. Is she younger than you are?
3. Does she have a degree or a masters?
4. Do you or her understand French very well??

I await your response to enable the house further advise you
Thank you very much.
I am married
She is younger than I by 5yrs
She is teacher with NCE
Non of us understand french

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Mr A may ask the agent to give him the log in details and de-activate the existing profile or Mr A can pay the agent off, thank him for the work and ask him to withdraw the profile.

Then he can go ahead and create another one with the different NOC. I hope this solves the problem.

DadR:

Thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Please don't 'chop' money o, I doubt if money is palatable to eat. ...'spend' money

optionese:
#chopmoney2018
#Canadaloading2018
#Keepingmoneyinthebank2018
#newbeginnings2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year everyone. May this be our year of accomplished dreams and may all our expectations be met in Jesus’ name.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fabmummy: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2018
Bsbabe:
Happy new year everyone. May this be our year of accomplished dreams and may all our expectations be met in Jesus’ name.

Amen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tnx elfmann

elfmann:
Go and officially sever ties with d person.. It is either they give u d login credentials or u create another.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tnx Optionese

Just wanted to be sure that Mr. A can create another profile.

optionese:

Perhaps Mr A projected score is not up to the required cut off that's why no ITA.

Mr A can recreate another profile sha .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tnx happytbaby, your recommendation is duly noted.

happytbaby:
Mr A may ask the agent to give him the log in details and de-activate the existing profile or Mr A can pay the agent off, thank him for the work and ask him to withdraw the profile.

Then he can go ahead and create another one with the different NOC. I hope this solves the problem.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year my people and congrats to all who got their COPR in 2017. Its a new dawn for all of us believing God for the perfection of ours in Jesus name.

Please my elders, just a quick question. I would like to register on job bank and was told one of the requirements is to have a 'Job Seeker Validation Code' . Where do I obtain this code please?

Thanks people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bhanjjie: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hello house,
Happy new year!
Please can a spouse use an IELTS Academic result instead of the General version?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
bhanjjie:
Hello house,
Happy new year!
Please can a spouse use an IELTS Academic result instead of the General version?
NO!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bhanjjie: 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thanks.
hiscules:
NO!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bhanjjie: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Can you have work experience with different NOCs? For example, can a Customer Care Manager also include work experiences from an unskilled job (say as warehouse laborer)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bsbabe:

Amen Amen and Amen. Happy New Year to you and family. @all, Please help me appreciate @Bsbabe. she’s been awesome, terrific and extremely helpful to me. Just can’t thank her enough. God bless you ma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year my Nairaland family, God will do wonders for us this year IJN.

I just added my spouse and it reduced my score to 430. Thank God spouse’s age is not requested for score too,maybe I would be waiting for PNP. (On a lighter mood) Lol

Please, I noticed no space/column to list details of applicants children in the EE pool. Is that the norm or there’s something I’m not doing right. I need help my people. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hiscules: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=bhanjjie post=63795339]Can you have work experience with different NOCs? For example, can a Customer Care Manager also include work experiences from an unskilled job (say as warehouse laborer)?[/quote unskilled work experiences don't count.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Loffloff: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Peeps Just heard sinp oid is open. Those who are interested should Check it out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
JESUSisable:
Happy new year my people and congrats to all who got their COPR in 2017. Its a new dawn for all of us believing God for the perfection of ours in Jesus name.

Please my elders, just a quick question. I would like to register on job bank and was told one of the requirements is to have a 'Job Seeker Validation Code' . Where do I obtain this code please?

Thanks people.
Have you successfully created a profile? I got a message with a code after my EE profile was created.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ilekzy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year everyone. Just a quick question. I want to do ECA with WES and my hubby is the Principal applicant. All my credentials are in my maiden name. Should I use my maiden name to register for WES or should I use my Hubby's name?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
ilekzy:
Happy new year everyone. Just a quick question. I want to do ECA with WES and my hubby is the Principal applicant. All my credentials are in my maiden name. Should I use my maiden name to register for WES or should I use my Hubby's name?
I feel Hubby’s name will do except you’ve not changed from your maiden name legally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.