Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291421 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2018
nirany:
Good day E-Family,

Please I would like to confirm if IELTS is a requirement to get a job in Canada, in other words, do the employers ask to see your IELTS result.

Thanks guys

I don't think there is any such requirement.

cc: boldinc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Shey Dollar don increase again ni?

Olha:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
This is to inform the house that IELTS fee will be increased to 75K from May, 2018. May God let us make 8777 before then

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
I'd do that. Thanks boss.

40manlappy:

There should be. Shared a timetable recently that included Abuja. Please check my previous posts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Oh ok thank you. 1221 is under 3 years tho like 8months after that her job evolved, we will go ahead with your advice. Bless up
Kontagious:

Hi, I see no issues with #1. When filling name of employer, let her fill the Contractor's name. That's her real employer not where she's working.

#2. Did she ever work as 1221? If yes, for how long? If under 3years and that will give her ITA score, let her use the reference letter as it is and move her 1225 to personal history. If the 1221 is less than 3 years but needs the 1225 to shore up ITA score, then LOE to the rescue plus all smslive2 earlier listed. If the 1221 is however 3 years or more, do same as bolded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2018
I dey tell you..
Newmum0615:
May ITA fall on a good number of all hopefuls. We need this thread to come alive today. I am waiting to start dishing out congratulations later today. CIC, please don't dull us.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by xtacycares(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2018
Pls send to my mail daresuccess1@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Homguy(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Newmum0615:
I am not sure this information you have given is correct. CIC only stipulates that your job be paid and not volunteer type and also falls within NOC 0, A or B. If you were paid as an intern and you worked over 30-35 hours a week, I don't see why you can't use that experience. Come to think of it, NYSC job that people are using for EE application upandan, isn't it some type of internship? Didn't you have a supervisor as a corp member?So as I am a team lead like this, and I still have a supervisor, shey I cannot use my experience too? undecided
I see the error. Actually, I read that you just not have been under supervision/training.. I wasn't entirely right.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by xtacycares(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Please send the materials to me bro on daresuccess1@gmail.com
Bello321:
Hello peeps, anyone seeking to write IELTS kindly DM or quote me for a bunch of materials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
CIC first draw of the year loading...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eilenora: 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
xtacycares:
Please send the materials to me bro on daresuccess1@gmail.com

please send to yemoduns@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eilenora: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=aragonbaba post=63806569]
hi, i will need your materials. Many thanks
yemoduns@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
smslive2:
CIC first draw of the year loading...

smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Yomicee: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good afternoon, pls I need the processing time and what’s needed to apply for Canadian student visa.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eilenora: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello All,

Please can someone apply for express entry as an enterpreneur? i run my own practice but it hasnt been up to a year that i started the firm (travels and tours industry); about 7 months thereabout. prior to this time, I was an employee in various coys (law, total of 8-9 years). what NOC should I be looking at?

Also regarding IQAS (I am a lawyer), I got a 1st email acknowledging receipt of my application and payment on nov 6, 2017, then a 2nd email acknowledging receipt of my academic documents on jan 2nd, 2018, at what point does 12 weeks start counting? from the 1st or 2nd email?

Finally, on IELTS, i am yet to get confirmation of payment. i paid since day b4 yesterday and used a snap shot of my mobile banking platform as evidence of payment. pls what do i do o?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Alright but this is zip code not post code
threadstone:

23401 has always worked for me as long as the address is written correctly (street, area, town, state). WES hardcopy was delivered to my doorstep in two week using the aforementioned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by SESE10: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
i think you should go study cos the Canada pool might take a while. You could continue with process while in skool. Pls note this is my own personal thought.
Smile4mee01:
Please any advice re gating this.

Please help a guy ou

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Amen.
Olha:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
This is to inform the house that IELTS fee will be increased to 75K from May, 2018. May God let us make 8777 before then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
12 weeks is counting from the 2nd e mail.

It think you should use the NOC for which you have the 8 - 9 years experience.

Not in a position to answer your first question.

Please when was your document delivered at IQAS?
Take Care

Eilenora:
Hello All,

Please can someone apply for express entry as an enterpreneur? i run my own practice but it hasnt been up to a year that i started the firm (travels and tours industry); about 7 months thereabout. prior to this time, I was an employee in various coys (law, total of 8-9 years). what NOC should I be looking at?

Also regarding IQAS (I am a lawyer), I got a 1st email acknowledging receipt of my application and payment on nov 6, 2017, then a 2nd email acknowledging receipt of my academic documents on jan 2nd, 2018, at what point does 12 weeks start counting? from the 1st or 2nd email?

Finally, on IELTS, i am yet to get confirmation of payment. i paid since day b4 yesterday and used a snap shot of my mobile banking platform as evidence of payment. pls what do i do o?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eilenora: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
wowwww. so 3 months from Jan 2, so ECA wnt be out until about april?

ysteph:
12 weeks is counting from the 2nd e mail.

It think you should use the NOC for which you have the 8 - 9 years experience.

Not in a position to answer your first question.

Please when was your document delivered at IQAS?
Take Care

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Yomicee: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good Afternoon everyone,I have 2 schools in mind but I still haven’t decided which which school to pick and the courses also.I studied geology, trying to work on assinibione community college and nova scotia college And I also need the processing time and the requirement so I can also start whatever I need to start from my end. Thank you so much. Hoping to hear back from anyone
. I needed all the informations I could get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ladyAy: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello my fellow people waiting to get a reply regards their Visa office, any updates?? I got a reply this morning saying I'm in 'case processing centre Ottawa'. It will end in praise for all of us !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tx a bunch. You took ur time to answer my questions step by step like am ur student! God bless u real good
Kontagious:

#1. N71k+ is in order. 68k is for IELTS and not ECA.

#2. Some edits are allowed, you can edit your mailing address and login details for starters. You may need to contact WES (maybe with proof) for other edits.

#3. A number of ways.
i. Rename the document(s) to be sent to show your Name, WES Reference Number and Degree.
ii. Add a cover page (either by adding additional page to be sent or through the hellofax cover page) detailing your reference number.
iii. Attach a very small piece of paper on your certificate(s) with your reference number written on the paper, then scan. Fix the piece on a corner but make sure no lettering or logo on the document is covered.
iv. Combination of some or all of i - iii grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eilenora: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
where did u get this info from o as its not on their site?

Olha:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olha: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Check on BC website for confirmation
Eilenora:
where did u get this info from o as its not on their site?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pm me. Will forward u d num I got thru dis thread.
Called d man he said I shd call once NASU calls off strikes
anaxagoras:
can any one guide me on collecting or forwarding my transcript from UNILAG to WES.
any contact details will be helpful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations! Please I intend using money from a co-operative also. But it doesnt belong to a company but a private owned co-operative ,
do you think it will raise a red flag? Must the Co-operative be registered? Please i'd appreciate your help.
Thank ypu
boldinc:
PPR came through yesterday guys...

My application was straight forward... Wife was PA, Wrote IELTS just once... spouse too, did another naija PCC (only PCC required) when submitting for 2nd ITA, POF was just a simple letter from co-operative society from my wife's company,

I wish everyone all the best! ... I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ctrlunlimited: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Anyone with idea for an NOC to use for Head, Teller Operations in a bank??

Has anyone successfully used 6551 for this position?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Check 1212.
6551 falls under NOC C.
ctrlunlimited:
Anyone with idea for an NOC to use for Head, Teller Operations in a bank??

Has anyone successfully used 6551 for this position?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ctrlunlimited: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Newmum0615:
Check 1212.
6551 falls under NOC C.

Thanks a lot. I'm also looking at 6314 too. Does your NOC fall under this category?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Chijudy: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please kindly help me choose a NOC for the following Job responsibilities. The Position was a 'Community Management Expert'.

@Newmum0615
TEECAN
Contagious
tobey2ng
and other kind hearts

Chijudy:
Good day House, Please can our seniors kindly assist me in identifying the most suitable NOC for the following job responsibilities? I was looking at 0423 - but am totally confused now. Please help a sister out @ newmum....and other experts

• Organized community sensitization and mobilization meetings, pre-planning workshops with focus on women, People living with disability (PLWD) and the poor to be involved in the decision-making process.
• Facilitated the establishment of Water Consumers Associations (WCAs) and Voluntary Hygiene Promoters (VHPs) in small towns.
• Facilitated the preparation of community ownership and management guidelines and strategy by stakeholders and followed up with the implementation in participating small towns.
• Developed, planned, budgeted and implemented specific community development activities.
• Developed capacity of WCAs in the selected towns through trainings, mentoring and coaching for effective ownership and management of their water infrastructure.
• Assisted the communities with the registration of their WCA's, opening of bank accounts and establish resource mobilization strategies such as revenue collection, financial projections to cover O&M, replacement, expansion and design tariff.
• Built the capacity of new staff of small water agency by conducting 11 tailored trainings over 8 months
• Worked with the water & sanitation engineer to conduct studies in selected small towns to develop and promote innovative and appropriate technologies for WASH service delivery, including the application of CLTS approach in small towns.
• Planned and facilitated the piloting and monitoring of Community Led Total Sanitation in the small towns (90 communities).
• Provided support to the establishment and strengthening of Community Management department in STOWA, strengthened the State Task Group on Sanitation (STGS) / Local government task group on sanitation (LGTGS) and documented best practices.
• Assisted the states and WCAs to conduct inventory of the assets and their state of operation within the selected LGAs.
• Piloted sanitation marketing in 2 small towns in Anambra State.
• In collaboration with UNICEF, provided support to the State Government to establish a state-wide coordinating body to support the WCAs in terms of raising funds, Operation & Maintenance and implementation of ‘water slate’
• Provided support to the Water and Sanitation Engineer and CSOs for training of WCAs' officials to oversee construction works and O&M of constructed facilities.
• Organized National and International campaigns for safe water, sanitation and hygiene promotion e.g. during World Water Day, World Toilet Day, and Global Hand Washing Day.
• Established gender-specific groups in each community (e.g. Women's Advocacy Group, Youth clubs, etc.) for effective community mobilization
• Collaborated with the M & E Expert to monitor, evaluate and extract learning from findings using institutionalized and validated Monitoring Indicators WASH facilities in the small towns.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Moneycar: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bello321:
Hello peeps, anyone seeking to write IELTS kindly DM or quote me for a bunch of materials.

Orwellmax0@gmail.com
Thanks for your priceless help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by threadstone(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Medal007:
Alright but this is zip code not post code

You're right boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.