Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297193 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Raconteur14(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2018
2faceman:
Random Observation

2015....Draw 1 January 31
Draw 2 February 7
2016....Draw 24 January 6
Draw 25 January 13
2017....Draw 51 January 4
Draw 52 January 11

All 7 days Interval

That will do a lot of good for the CRS to drop. I hope it happens

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lordnath(m): 2:45am On Jan 14, 2018
ayaade1:
Congratulations.
Please I sent you an email.

Thanks. Pls check your mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by talltosyne: 4:37am On Jan 14, 2018
olajide21:

There are some ways round it.
1. Have your hubby transfer the money to you since you are yet to get ITA (I guess). Let the #money sit in your account for 6 months and you are good to go.

Thallmks so much for d prompt response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Favoredme: 6:18am On Jan 14, 2018
Thanks so much for this. I'm paying 2530CAD and I couldn't get the Gtb contact centre agent to give me the USD equivalent.

Sugaro:
I used gtb dollar card and they charged $1032.2 USD, for $1250 CAD .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by titigafar(m): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2018
Hello house, I need your advise. I paid for IELTS using a friend's First Bank mobile app. I filled in all my details on the remark before confirming the payment.
After this I sent a mail to British Council with the receipt of the transfer. Since then, I didn't get any acknowledgement mail neither was my payment confirmed.
A friend linked me up with a contact that works with British Council who I reported the case to, and he said they.have been having issues with people who paid with other people's account, that the remark details are not reflecting on their account. He promised to help see what he can do about this on Monday.
Yesterday I got a mail from British Council saying I have 24 hours to make my payment, failure to pay will make them cancel my registration.

Please has anyone here experienced same and how was this resolved?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2018
Not necessarily 6 month please read through the thread to avoid getting wrong information, if the money is to be transferred to you go the gift deeds way and apply
olajide21:

There are some ways round it.
1. Have your hubby transfer the money to you since you are yet to get ITA (I guess). Let the money sit in your account for 6 months and you are good to go.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 7:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Bank charges inclusive?
Sugaro:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2018
Check the part 2 and 1 of the thread there are lots of discussion there you'll surely get some infos
dokxavi:
Gurus and Chairmen in the house,you've been so helpful.
Please I have a few questions.

1. Can I be enlightened on how nurses with RN,RM qualifications from Nigerian schools of nursing do ECA for Canadian express entry.

2. Which is the easiest ECA agency for RN,RM in terms of most favourable assessment? WES or IQAS?

3. Do RN,RM meet educational criteria for Canadian express entry?

4. Is there any Nigerian nurse here with RN,RM who has successfully got ITA or PR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Trueigbo: 8:21am On Jan 14, 2018
Please which of the ielts will i write? Academic or general
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 8:31am On Jan 14, 2018
KayVann:
Dear Nairaland family,
Silent reader in the , with God all things are possible

Amazing tale of perseverance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by rchilee: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2018
Trueigbo:
Please which of the ielts will i write? Academic or general

general
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2018
Guitarlife:

Abeg make people wen write ielts in Lagos assist na beg o.

I don't know if this is too late.
I spoke at Lagos, Colonnades Hotel. The drop off was fantastic. Items properly sealed off, numbered. It was safe. Especially on the core test date at Sheba Event center, items were tagged and candidates given the matching number for later identification. They have been doing it for years, they are professionals. Don't be scared. Good luck with your exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by blackfm: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2018
Newmum0615:
Thanks. I am quite scared of GTB and their charges. I will make enquiries next week from both banks.
Look up UBA too. Card maintenance is $20 and no transaction charges
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sisit: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2018
Good Morning all, Can anyone please assist with the last CRS cut off for ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

I don't know if this is too late.
I spoke at Lagos, Colonnades Hotel. The drop off was fantastic. Items properly sealed off, numbered. It was safe. Especially on the core test date at Sheba Event center, items were tagged and candidates given the matching number for later identification. They have been doing it for years, they are professionals. Don't be scared. Good luck with your exam
Thank you for your feedback. I didnt print the mail of invite. Do I have to ? Can I just ahow them on my phone ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2018

sisit:
Good Morning all, Can anyone please assist with the last CRS cut off for ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Guitarlife:

Thank you for your feedback. I didnt print the mail of invite. Do I have to ? Can I just ahow them on my phone ?
I had mine handy for the speaking test. They briefly looked at it but were more interested in ticking my name off a mastersheet, seeing my International passport and asking me to sign on the master sheet. You weren't allowed to go in with the paper sef.
I didn't bother printing it for the written test.

If you can print it off please do as instructed. It takes nothing off you and I don't want to be seen encouraging others wrongly. My experience and yours may not be the same

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2018
hi all,I just received a request to pay rprf.I am in NA2 n d letter reads that my admissibility review is in process.is this a good sign?does it mean dey r done with eligibility review.nozzle,nozzle i remembered u mentioned paying rprf at a later date.was this or content of or letter too.kissoflife is this also d content of or rprf letter

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2018
Congrats in advance. PPR loading...
caseynewnn:
hi all,I just received a request to pay rprf.I am in NA2 n d letter reads that my admissibility review is in process.is this a good sign?does it mean dey r done with eligibility review.nozzle,nozzle i remembered u mentioned paying rprf at a later date.was this or content of or letter too.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2018
Medal007:
Bank charges inclusive?
This is all I was charged, don't know if there are charges.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2018
codebrew85:
Congrats in advance. PPR loading...
amen I accept it wholeheartedly.thank u

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hereandnow65: 11:22am On Jan 14, 2018
titigafar:
Hello house, I need your advise. I paid for IELTS using a friend's First Bank mobile app. I filled in all my details on the remark before confirming the payment.
After this I sent a mail to British Council with the receipt of the transfer. Since then, I didn't get any acknowledgement mail neither was my payment confirmed.
A friend linked me up with a contact that works with British Council who I reported the case to, and he said they.have been having issues with people who paid with other people's account, that the remark details are not reflecting on their account. He promised to help see what he can do about this on Monday.
Yesterday I got a mail from British Council saying I have 24 hours to make my payment, failure to pay will make them cancel my registration.

I had the same issue with mine and even got a cancellation mail and naturally, I became really worried and tried to contact them to no avail , I eventually got a confirmation mail from them a day or 2 after that, so if you've sent proof of payment to them, don't worry, by the time they do their reconciliation, they'll send you a confirmation mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2018
caseynewnn:
hi all,I just received a request to pay rprf.I am in NA2 n d letter reads that my admissibility review is in process.is this a good sign?does it mean dey r done with eligibility review.nozzle,nozzle i remembered u mentioned paying rprf at a later date.was this or content of or letter too.kissoflife is this also d content of or rprf letter
Yes, it is a very good sign. I got to IP2 almost immediately after and PPR shortly after

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2018
kissoflife:

Yes, it is a very good sign. I got to IP2 almost immediately after and PPR shortly after
thank u but was it is same wording i.e it was stated in mine that my admisibility review is in process.was it d same wording as yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by kissoflife: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2018
caseynewnn:
thank u but was it is same wording i.e it was stated in mine that my admisibility review is in process.was it d same wording as yours

Yes, same wording
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice one. Thanks. That's roughly a 0.82 exchange rate. I guess I may just go the dollar card route. Did you recently get the card? If yes, was it a seamless process?
Sugaro:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by TEECANN: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
@GlitteringStar,

Thanks for your intervention on my Express Entry Profile/GCKey retrieval matter.

Just as I had promised to update you...

I have eventual figured out the old GCKey credentials and I have been able to access my profile now.

God bless you and may PPR fall on you soon.

It will definitely end in praise IJN.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Petrelli112: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
titigafar:

You can send them a message on facebook, I got mine resolved few minutes after I sent them a message, I even got the cancellation mail in my case, and it was resolved.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Plz guys, the first update I made on my EE profile, I received a mail that my profile has been updated the following day. I made another update some days ago and I have not received any mail confirming the update, is this normal?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MrOba: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
I had the same issue when I paid for my wife's IELTS with my account. We sent several mails to them with proof of payment and the transaction reference number but the mails were not acknowledged nor the payment confirmed. The test booking was eventually canceled and she had to visit their office before the payment was confirmed and also had to book another test date.

I will advise you go to their office tomorrow and sort it out immediately. You might be lucky to still retain the original test date.

titigafar:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
kissoflife:

Yes, same wording
OK tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.