Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295116 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Cakay: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
mcstan18:

I do not think you need to create a new profile since you have been assessed as eligible before the erroneous edit. Kindly correct the mistake you made with the NOC (if you can) and resubmit if that was what changed your eligibility status. You should be fine afterwards. If you can't effect the correction, then you might have to create a new profile

Thanks so much for the response

I cant effect any correction, everything just grey out.

Do I need to create another GCkey?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Cakay: 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
barbz06:
Yes to all your questions.

Thanks

Can I still use the email address I used before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by awos90: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Congratulations Deebay!!

Please could you describe how you use 25% of your spouse Pension.

What documents did you use/submit?

What's the name of the PFA?

What's the whole process​/procedure like?

Kindly assist as my wife and I are planning to use 25% of our RSA.

I'll appreciate if you could share any docs with me on awos90@yahoo.com

quote author=Deebay post=63410623]Been smiling like what I don't know...

It's the golden mail at last...

PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bless God for this awesome news...

Indeed He made my case different...
CRS 469 / OCT 4 ITA

AOR November 20

MEP Dec 11

PPR Dec 18

This is my new dawn...

Thanks to everyone for the selfless services and advice here. These helped shape my application. God bless you all. And to all awaiting one good news or the other, stay strong your miracle is on the way...

DHL here I come...

*used 25%pension of spouse to complete pof.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by barbz06: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Changes/Edits can only be made to eligible profiles.

mcstan18:

I do not think you need to create a new profile since you have been assessed as eligible before the erroneous edit. Kindly correct the mistake you made with the NOC (if you can) and resubmit if that was what changed your eligibility status. You should be fine afterwards. If you can't effect the correction, then you might have to create a new profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ITABABE: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Wow! Congrats sis!

@MRSDA, @ITAbabe, @Toyogirl, @Tollu, @Dannio, @Bigfido and @Dtush, yours is next. It will surely end in praise for us all.
Amen. Thanks for remembering me in my May AOr bucket. I don tire but God is in control

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by barbz06: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
You can use the same email address. Changes/edits can only be made on eligible profiles.

Cakay:

Thanks

Can I still use the email address I used before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
I like Your Spirit bro!!!
So sorry bro. Drink extra one for my head. Dont give up.

4wearegreat:

CONTINUATION

My IELTS result is out.......................would love to wet your appetite a bit before I divulge my scores.
I got an email from MOD IELTS yesterday stating that my TRF would be available today..........I started checking their website from that moment. Between yesterday and 9:59am (today), have checked for my result over 50 times (not exaggerating) smiley smiley.
I saw the result some minutes ago....................

SPEAKING - To my greatest surprise I ace the speaking test big time!!!!!!! I scored 8.5 Na so I hear English reach grin grin. I actually thought I messed up big time during the speaking test. e.g I said some words in Yoruba and the examiner asked to me to translate..............and I was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

READING & WRITING - I scored 7.5 in both............I actually expected a 9 or at worst 8.5 in reading. I was feeling like a badoo after the reading test but 7.5 in writing was a fair score.

LISTENING - grin grin grin grin I score a 6 shocked shocked shocked. Think twice before your register with MOD IELTS.................Listening via speaker is crazy!!! at the end of the listening test, I had some questions unanswered. I guessed and giraffe the answers. Apparently, the hustle did not pay-off well. Listening via speaker instead of headset was crazy. cry cry cry

I for jejely re-enroll with British Council instead of MOD IELTS.................Like play, like play I have spent I have spent over 200k writing IELTS thus far (3 exams & 1 remark) shocked shocked "Chai! there is god ooo grin"
IELTS standing between me and ITA since the days of Ancient Egypt Era (those who wrote JAN 6 IELTS can resonant with "Ancient Egypt Era" grin).

NEXT STEP- I will close early from work, take some bottles of beer in the evening, sleep well...........and will continue with the EE hustle from tomorrow because whether the devil likes it or not I am a Canadian Permanent Resident grin grin.
#Jahbless#

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cakay:

Thanks so much for the response

I cant effect any correction, everything just grey out.

Do I need to create another GCkey?

I'm afraid you'll need to create a new profile. Be more careful this time around and crosscheck your entries before submitting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
It is well with u my brother. Such gr8 sense of humour even in d midst of disappointment! Keep d dream alive.
4wearegreat:
Hello Everyone,

Please what can I do to raise my morale?

1st attempt (July) - LRWS - 7.5,9, 7.5, 8
2nd attempt (Nov)- LRWS - 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5

For 2nd Attempt: I Requested for EOR in RWS. None was upgraded (lost 15k) cry cry

3rd attempt (Jan) - Had my speaking this week - Messed up big time!!!! embarassed cry cry

I presently feel so depressed and demoralized.

With IELTS score of LRWS-8,7,7,7........................ITA would fall on me immediately wink, but achieving this appear impossible #Makeigobegmyvillagepeople grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by MrOba: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
You will need to create a new profile but will still be able to use the same GCkey. I had a similar issue and had to create a new profile. Now the two profiles appear on my account with one showing ineligible and the other showing submitted.

mcstan18:

I'm afraid you'll need to create a new profile. Be more careful this time around and crosscheck your entries before submitting.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enocoded4life(f): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Newmum0615:
I was at their bank branch on Wednesday and the customer service agent said the limit is 1k. Now I am confused.

The limit is 5k. I was able to pay our application fees of $2530 with access bank master card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Too excited for my mentee! My friend's result just came out lrsw 8.5,9,7.5,7

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thanks a lot
Sugaro:
Yes, their limit is now 5000usd so that's more than enough
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by belovedtianah: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
I just checked my ielts result
LWRS .. 8,7,7,6.5
This is my second attempt and I'm so discouraged . Is it advisable to as for a remark ?
I need your advices please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
OYASALOF:
Hello everyone. Kindly help me out with my pof issue.

My husband is the principal applicant for a family of 3 and he has 2m and 1.7m in separate accounts. I also have 2m in my own account.

The issue now is: we want the pof to be in one account
1. Should he move his cash into one account?
2. If yes, will he be needing Loe?
3. I will also be transferring the 2m from my account to his account, do I need LOE or gift deed?
4. After moving the cash, do we need to wait for another 6months because the money has exceeded 6months in all the accounts.

Thank you.
happytbaby:
I know you want them all in one account but I think it is tidier to leave them as they are, make a summary table in your LOE (may be the first page of your POF attachment) and also add a letter giving Oga permission to use the N2m in your account. Someone has posted a sample table on this forum....not sure of the moniker now.

The summary table should include an account name and bank name column.

Doesn't that mean they would need to get 6months statement of account and Reference letters on all three accounts, if the banks don't give letter in CIC format?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wizean(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
I really wished it turned out a testimony...... My heart bleeds!

Newmum0615:
Sorry about your experience, but may I categorically say that you didn't practice your writing or if you did, you used plain or notebook paper instead of using the sample answer sheet? If you had, you woulda become familiar with writing with it. I pray you come out successful in the end. Awaiting your testimony.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Geebee5: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tomiccell:
Nop! Nothing yet for me. Was wondering if i was alone

You're not alone. I submitted mine 27th Nov so at most Feb result should be out... hopefully. I wish you the best in this waiting period.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Abbylee: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Don't be please.

I think you should ask for a remark in all components.

belovedtianah:
I just checked my ielts result
LWRS .. 8,7,7,6.5
This is my second attempt and I'm so discouraged . Is it advisable to as for a remark ?
I need your advices please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by AlexanderGreat(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Newmum0615:
I was at their bank branch on Wednesday and the customer service agent said the limit is 1k. Now I am confused.
1000USD covers 1040CAD. You're good to use your naira card

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Help me praise the Lord oooooo, i can finally stop refreshing.
First and only Attempt(By God's grace)
Overall Band:7.5
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 7.0
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 8.0

Many thanks (@Newmum0615 @Talkingboy @cochtrane @chizilulu @Kmgb @mrsJustveryOkay @happytbaby @ferfer @glisteringstar) and everyone that gave me tips and to lwrs9999@gmail.com God bless you all.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Congratulations ma!

sleekchic:

Many thanks (@Newmum0615 @Talkingboy @cochtrane @chizilulu @Kmgb @mrsJustveryOkay @happytbaby @ferfer @glisteringstar) and everyone that gave me tips and to lwrs9999@gmail.com God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OYASALOF(f): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
sweetrie:
Doesn't that mean they would need to get 6months statement of account and Reference letters on all three accounts, if the banks don't give letter in CIC format?

I was thinking the same too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Naira account abi?
enocoded4life:

The limit is 5k. I was able to pay our application fees of $2530 with access bank master card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fav444(f): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
yeah

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Congrats. Celebration things.
sleekchic:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OYASALOF(f): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
sweetrie:

What I'm thinking is submitting bank statements for both accounts while I transfer and supporting with LOE .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by OYASALOF(f): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
sweetrie:

What I'm thinking is submitting bank statements for both accounts while I transfer and supporting with LOE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fuzzyman(f): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
fav444:
Congrats to all those who passed IELTS with beautiful scores. Pls, is there anyone here who took the test at BC Abuja?
I would like to know if the use loud speakers or headphones for listening section.

headphones.

From the 6th of January 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
sleekchic:

congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am paying 2230. 1k limit will not be enough for me.
AlexanderGreat:
1000USD covers 1040CAD. You're good to use your naira card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fav444(f): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
OYASALOF:

I was thinking the same too.
Just think it through and weigh every option. Be able to defend your choice...

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.