Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299889 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Newmum0615:
Nice. Congrats. More news like this please!

Many many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrssam: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2018
nat138:
God be Praised!!. Ready to get into the pool with a CRS of 464. IELTS score - LRWS - 8,8.5,7.5,7. These people did me ojoro with my speaking grin. Just waiting on WES to finish my evaluation now. It will surely end in praise for us ll.

Congratulations.
Please,what scores do I need to get in IELTS to get the maximum points under language tests for my CRS? Someone please educate me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sorefunmi(f): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Newmum0615:
@4Barr and other lawyers, please help out.
yes..she can go ahead to use WES ..Because she has her LL M ,Most of us use llb with IQAS because it will be evaluated as professionals certificate..
i hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by blessings2017(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
Newmum0615:
Good morning our lawyers,

I need info for someone. She has LLB and LLM in Oil & Gas Law. The LLM is from a foreign school. Can she use WES to evaluate just her Masters to save time, considering the strike and how it will affect her getting OAU transcript for her LLB? She is currently not practicing law but works in a Bank as a loan review officer and would like to start the evaluation as soon as possible. Or must it be IQAS for any type of law degree?

She can evaluate her LL.M only with WES. It is not a must to use IQAS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=jelmusboy post=64714712]I noticed that also. They are my constant, others are variables �

[/quote
Congratulations.. Do they ever give note than 7.5 in writing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2018
Please go to page 0 and read, all the information you need are there.
mrssam:

Congratulations.
Please,what scores do I need to get in IELTS to get the maximum points under language tests for my CRS? Someone please educate me.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nat138: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2018
mrssam:

Congratulations.

Many many thanks mrssam.
From the CRS; the highest band scores are;
Speaking 7.5 - 9.0
Listening 8.5 - 9.0
Reading 8.0 - 9.0
Writing 7.5 - 9.0

I don't know if this helps in any way.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2018
sorefunmi:
Good morning peeps,
please anyone with IQAS valid email address or phone number...and how long do they acknowledge transcripts sent to them ,because my docs was delivered on the 31/1/2018..no acknowledgment mail from them..please help a frd

It takes 4 weeks or even 5 for them to acknowledge documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Its sure does. Thanks.
sorefunmi:

yes..she can go ahead to use WES ..Because she has her LL M ,Most of us use llb with IQAS because it will be evaluated as professionals certificate..
i hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2018
sorefunmi:
Good morning peeps,
please anyone with IQAS valid email address or phone number...and how long do they acknowledge transcripts sent to them ,because my docs was delivered on the 31/1/2018..no acknowledgment mail from them..please help a frd

Your documents just got delivered 2 days ago. Please give them more time. I think they have a turnaround time to acknowledge receipt of documents on their website. You can also check my posts to see my IQAS timeline, maybe it will help you chill. It's actually a wait game and will definitely get to your turn.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2018
Congratulations to all that got desired scores in IELTS, and to all those that didn't, please don't give up. I know it sounds cliche but this race is really not the swift and there is no need to rush.

Everybody with their own timeline....for example, I wrote and cleared IELTS sometime in September last year at first try, was already in the pool in October, but age and just Bsc as my qualifications have left my CRS to low 400s. Many people have written multiple times after that and some have PPR already.

No PNP opportunity was forthcoming that time so I have to wait for that, now see how Ontario is doing kalo kalo with EOIs, in addition to that I also lose 5 points this month as I become a year older.

So please my brothers and sisters, take your application serious, do what you have to do to get the highest possible scores and submit a clean application void of errors and one corner tactics, no matter how long it takes. Canada is not running away

It will end in praise. Cheers!!

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2018
I noticed "grin" is now trending here. What happened to those smiley icons??

Anyways congrats to all those who aced their IELTS and those yet to see their results. My prayer is that you shall all get the desired score but in case you didn't, please don't give up. It will surely end in praise, we say here...grin.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saitamah: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2018
Silent reader. 9,8,7.5,7 LSWR. First attempt
Thanks for the tips.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrssam: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2018
nat138:

Many many thanks mrssam.
From the CRS; the highest band scores are;
Speaking 7.5 - 9.0
Listening 8.5 - 9.0
Reading 8.0 - 9.0
Writing 7.5 - 9.0

I don't know if this helps in any way.

Thank you very much. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chelse(f): 10:09am On Feb 02, 2018
hello everyone in the house pls I really need assistance from the scratch as am indeed confused honestly,I tried creating my profile and was asked for my test result, please I don't understand the test result they are asking.please how do i apply for the result and so on, please help me frim the scratch on what and what to do exactly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Aig84:
Congratulations to all that got desired scores in IELTS, and to all those that didn't, please don't give up. I know it sounds cliche but this race is really not the swift and there is no need to rush.

Everybody with their own timeline....for example, I wrote and cleared IELTS sometime in September last year at first try, was already in the pool in October, but age and just Bsc as my qualifications have left my CRS to low 400s. Many people have written multiple times after that and some have PPR already.

No PNP opportunity was forthcoming that time so I have to wait for that, now see how Ontario is doing kalo kalo with EOIs, in addition to that I also lose 5 points this month as I become a year older.

So please my brothers and sisters, take your application serious, do what you have to do to get the highest possible scores and submit a clean application void of errors and one corner tactics, no matter how long it takes. Canada is not running away

It will end in praise. Cheers!!

Na wa. Just wondering are you married? Or are you a Catholic priest? Coz your spouse can be the PA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Saitamah:
Silent reader. 9,8,7.5,7 LSWR. First attempt
Thanks for the tips.

Did you write in Nigeria ? How come I am yet to see mine, I wont lie am so tensed. shocked shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your humor is extraordinary
Canadianfly:

Na wa. Just wondering are you married? Or are you a Catholic priest? Coz your spouse can be the PA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2018
chelse:
hello everyone in the house pls I really need assistance from the scratch as am indeed confused honestly,I tried creating my profile and was asked for my test result, please I don't understand the test result they are asking.please how do i apply for the result and so on, please help me frim the scratch on what and what to do exactly

HIV test results. grin

Please go read page 0 for all the information you need.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Please click here to understand the whole process

https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

or you can go to Page 0 of this thread

chelse:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Buhahahahaha

Canadianfly:

HIV test results. grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Lol @ Catholic Priest, spouse being PA will be the order once it's official.
Canadianfly:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2018
Canadianfly! Canadian Fly! Canadianfly! how many times have I called you?

What if he is the younger spouse? I know so many people struggling with this age issue o, not all of us are spring chickens o.

Canadianfly:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin don't mind the trouble maker
happytbaby:

What if he is the younger spouse? I know so many people struggling with this age issue o, not all of us are spring chickens o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saitamah: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2018
Guitarlife:

Did you write in Nigeria ? How come I am yet to see mine, I wont lie am so tensed. shocked shocked
Yeah I did. Picked it up from ikoyi this morning

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2018
Aig84:
Lol @ Catholic Priest, spouse being PA will be the order once it's official.

What are you waiting for to make it official? It doesn't have to be a big ceremony. Registry can do for now. If age is hurting your score this bad, my brother it's time to make it official and explore that option. If you no dey sure of the babe, I get very chassis tomato Jos'es that'll make you a happy man with PR grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 4Barr: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Newmum0615:
@4Barr and other lawyers, please help out.

Evaluating the LLM is sufficient to earn the needed points for Masters. it is only advisable to evaluate with iqas if all you have is LLb and no LLM. With LLM the candidate has no limits and being a foreign degree, WES is a good option as there will be no confirmation delays.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Saitamah:

Yeah I did. Picked it up from ikoyi this morning
Wow not online yet tho
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2018
happytbaby:

Lol. I'm not a spring chicken either but haba. I got the spouse to do IELTS and ECA. That helps.

Na una dey do shakara when them they tell una go marry. grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Canadianfly, c'mon fly away from here now grin
Canadianfly:

HIV test results. grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2018
Thanks.
4Barr:

Evaluating the LLM is sufficient to earn the needed points for Masters. it is only advisable to evaluate with iqas if all you have is LLb and no LLM. With LLM the candidate has no limits and being a foreign degree, WES is a good option as there will be no confirmation delays.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2018
I am tired of you grin
Canadianfly:

What are you waiting for to make it official? It doesn't have to be a big ceremony. Registry can do for now. If age is hurting your score this bad, my brother it's time to make it official and explore that option. If you no dey sure of the babe, I get very chassis tomato Jos'es that'll make you a happy man with PR grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.