Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1298320 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nuelnuel: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thank you so much for the prompt answer! I appreciate!
Newmum0615:
Doesn't matter mehn. With your teaching experience and Msc, you are fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hey! A very big congratulations to those that have just aced their IELTS. This is really God's doing. I tap into your testimonies o as I'd be writing on Feb 10 for the 3rd and final time. I hope to come and share my testimony of 9,9,9,9 in LRSW by His grace, Amen.

Please pray for me ooooo!

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by o2(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello all,
Please i am new here. I just got LAA to apply for Manitoba provincial nominee, at the same time i would really love to understand the timeline of Permanent resdence application. I have been seeing some abbreviations lije AOR,IP1, ADR, MEP, NA2,IP2, PPR. Please can someone exlain in full what they mean and what to do at each stage.

I would also like to know the timeline for the MPNP. Is there anyone who has applied, how long did the process take?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Go ye and succeed.
DadR:
Hey! A very big congratulations to those that have just aced their IELTS. This is really God's doing. I tap into your testimonies o as I'd be writing on Feb 10 for the 3rd and final time. I hope to come and share my testimony of 9,9,9,9 in LRSW by His grace, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by keni: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emmasonic4me:

Please I still can't find where you showed gratitude to God for making you get the desired score on a second trial. Am sure you're aware some people made more number of attempts.

Anyways, congratulations and glory be to God for your result.

You know that's between me and him

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by oluphilip2008(f): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congrats to everyone who just aced their IELTS results. I wish you speedy and smooth processing in every other aspect of canny project.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amen!! Thanks a lot
tbaby2015:

I remember you. Still encouraging others even now. God will show up for you. Just hang in there!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Canadianfly:

You're assuming he worships God. What if he's a Sango and Amadioha Chief priest? And has already slaughtered goat and ram for the gods?

Buhahahahahahaha.... Canadianfly please fly away joor...I don laugh throaway my ice-cream now.

grin grin@goat and ram... If he had stated it clearly, I would have fully accommodated him same way I will accommodate someone who openly states he is gay (in Canada anyway). After all it's part of #CanadianExperience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
keni:

You know that's between me and him

Alright bro....thats cool.

Cheers. kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
jelmusboy:

Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congratulations Bros awaiting your safe landing to claim our 15 points ooo
jelmusboy:
After three attempts, I eventually tear IELTS

First: LRWS - 7.5, 7.5, 7.5, 8.0
Second: LRWS - 8.0, 6.0, 7.5, 8.0
Third: LRWS - 7.0, 8.5, 7.5, 8.0

FOURTH
Listening 8.5
Reading 9.0
Writing 7.5
Speaking 8.0

Let me book my flight to Canada in advance with CRS score of 461

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BoboXIV(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amen!! Claiming this prophecy like an "insurance claimant". Was a solemn decision as we pressed that decline button, but I guess the reasoning here too make sense. Thats why they say, "it takes a village" grin

sleekchic:

Smart Family. I'm glad to read that you are declining the ITA.I predict that your new ITA will get to you by 21st February, 2018 so please start gathering your documents so that you can submit by 22nd of February grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Vancouver4(f): 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congrats to all who wrote IELTS.
Please I would like to ask. In listening section Can I write my answers all throuh in capital letters? Any disadvantage for doing this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by BoboXIV(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Appreciated. We ended up declining. I actually don't plan to migrate "fully" at this time but who knows tomorrow? All documents ready, once new IELTS comes out, the way I go take upload am ehn? Thanks again!

Lucious477:

Hi,

You do not need to be impatient to submitting an expired IELTS result (your application may be rejected). Also, if you truly want to migrate with your family, you don't need to declare yourself as "non-accompanying" spouse.

June is a long time and you have a good CRS score. I'll advice you decline your ITA and get all your documents ready (including your valid IELTS result) before submitting your next application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrssam: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Newmum0615:
Doesn't matter mehn. With your teaching experience and Msc, you are fine.

Got this on their website and it makes me feel not having a Bachelors degree in education would be a problem. Is there anyone that has gone this route please ?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by loudlumi: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Congrats bro,just thought i should chip this in.
I do not intend to be a kill joy but looking at trends even on this nairaland thread, it is obvious that a lot of new express applicants have seemingly above average CRS o(mostly over 440)this tells me that waiting for CRS to drop might not be the best option if you still have other avenues to boost your scores.

I would advice everyone to do the needful and utilise all options to get the maximum score possible if you have less than 440
Guitarlife:
Overall Band: 8.0
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 8.5
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 7.0

thanks guys

CRS 467, Na NASU dey delay WES now

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ehix89(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jolao:

My test result is finally out, I'm so excited right now.
This is my 2nd Attempt
L-8.0
R.7.0
W-7.0
S-7.5

First Attempt
L-6.5
R-7.0
W-7.0
S-7.0
Thank you Jesus
so happy for you man, still did my registration with BC, hope it pans out well this time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ehix89(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
DadR:

Na Heaven you wan use that score enter grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Medal007: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
O ga gan ooooo, fresh tomatoes ko, what happens without PR? you don dey do racketeering ba, I yam submitting your moniker to a cic agent for proper action.
Canadianfly:

What are you waiting for to make it official? It doesn't have to be a big ceremony. Registry can do for now. If age is hurting your score this bad, my brother it's time to make it official and explore that option. If you no dey sure of the babe, I get very chassis tomato Jos'es that'll make you a happy man with PR grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 3:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
DadR:

We are with you in prayers. May God hear us all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amen, thanks a bunch Newmum

Newmum0615:
Go ye and succeed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol, I need am o. Been on this journey since 2016. Na my eye thread 1 close, 2 opened and closed, na 3 we dey so. Make Baba pick up my call this time o.

ehix89:
Na Heaven you wan use that score enter grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by DadR: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thanks sleekysik and Amen to your prayer.

sleekysilk:

We are with you in prayers. May God hear us all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kmgb: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
nanaghano:

Replied

Hello, pls I sent you a PM,kindly respond

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good people,
Please who has had a remark in MOD IDP and got his result changed, i had L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 7.5
and i am seriously considering the remark...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ehix89(m): 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
DadR:
Lol, I need am o. Been on this journey since 2016. Na my eye thread 1 close, 2 opened and closed, na 3 we dey so. Make Baba pick up my call this time o.

Carry on Baba nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by snoop1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
nat138:

Hi Snoop, Yes you still need to send a copy of your certificate to them.
Sign up for a free account on www.hellofax.com and fax the certificate to WES, their fax number is 1-416-972-9004.

Cheers

Thank a lot @nat138. Your info was well received and appreciated. Let me start preparing for IELTS in earnest

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Well I know for a fact that your work experience does not need to match what you studied in school. These are just employment requirements,
They do not determine your eligibility for FSW/EE.
mrssam:

Got this on their website and it makes me feel not having a Bachelors degree in education would be a problem. Is there anyone that has gone this route please ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please boldly go for remark in that writing, I strongly believe you will get a raise in that writing.

hayor2014:
Good people,
Please who has had a remark in MOD IDP and got his result changed, i had L 8.5 R 7 W 6.5 S 7.5
and i am seriously considering the remark...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
wow my turn to testify ohh!!!

First attempt LRWS = 6.5, 6.0, 6.5 7.0 (applied for remark and it changed to 6.5,6.0,7.5,7.5) at least I'm getting my 15k back.
Second attempt LRWS = 7.5, 7.0,7.5, 8
Third attempt: LRWS = 8,7.5,7.5,7.5,

Finally free from my BC contributions.

waiting for my trf with my Almighty crs 475 to update my profile.

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by KayVann: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
The rate will always be relative because of the amount of profit declared at the end of the year, mine was about 150 in total. Please ensure you don't use any agents because CIC confirms the tax code generated to ensure authenticity . BTW am female smiley .
xtosync:
Please Sir, how much did you pay for your TCC? In my SIRS After all enquiries from different sources the range I was getting was between 100 - 130k

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.