Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1300990 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by arbiee: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Congratulations
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Stream: FSW
AOR: 11 July 2017
ADR1:7 Dec 2017-Updated POF and Schedule A : (submitted on 14 Dec 2017.)
IP2:6 Feb 2018
ADR2:7 Feb 2018-Valid Passports biopage upload
ADR3:Advice requested about dependent child's passports - which to travel with (to choose between Nigeria and USA
PPR:19 Feb 2018
Passports sent to Accra:19 Feb 2018
Within these 219 days post AOR, I sent emails and even raised CSE after 180 days post aor and they kept replying, thanking me for my "patience" and at other times saying that my "file was awaiting review"!
Guys,this London Visa Office has a purpose, in that I've learnt so many practical life lessons.All adoration belongs to our Saviour- Jesus Christ,who KEPT ME by his mercy,GAVE ME enough reasons to continue to appreciate His goodness towards me and my family. I thank God that I was still able to maintain my sanity,and also thank HIM for giving me more reasons to continue to absolutely depend on Him,no matter the situation.
Thank you all for your encouragement and the togetherness on this platform.
I know that greater challenges lie ahead in Canada and elsewhere. Surely,surely, I KNOW that He will see all of us through to that glorious desired end.
I want to specially thank you wonderful guys on the London Visa Office WhatsApp groups (general and July groups).You're all so lovely!
For those still waiting,don't worry,just hang in there and try as much as possible to make the waiting period count. You can enrol in the pre- arrival services by IOM or engage in some of the free and very useful certification courses.
Just make the time count!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=koonlay5 post=65207464]Have you tried it and did it work well as you expect?
F
[/quote

Yes ETX helped my husband with his transcript

They are worth a shot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sandydav:
Hello house, I am new here but i must say I found this thread quite helpful(been mopping at my pc all day since my colleague told me i could find some information here). Could someone please point me to where i can find information about requesting for transcript from Unn and Uniben respectively? I have used the UNN alumni portal before but i don't know if this strike might affect the processing time and if i will need to follow up.
Contact mcstan for UNN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nusetron(m): 1:17am On Feb 20, 2018
pepe1:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Could you please explain the bolded.

1. Enrollment with IOM of Canada or Nigeria?

2. Some of the free and useful certification courses and where to get them.

Thanks and congrats once more.

IOM (http://www.planningforcanada.ca/)

free online courses mail (newtocanada@fphrc.ca) or read about food processing human resource council

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bayojbbb2002: 2:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Pls can we help answer dz?

Good morning to everyone.
Congrats again to all who aced their IELTS and made it to the PPR stage.

Pls does anyone have a contact in LAUTECH to expedite transcript processing? Kindly help a brother here. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Albion05: 3:23am On Feb 20, 2018
I commend the good work you are all doing.
God blessings on you all.
Please I am Nurse/Midwife with Bachelor in Nursing.
I have read some of the write up, reply and the rest but I did not see any nurse asking question on the thread, please correct me if am wrong.

I only saw link for medical doctors? Pharmacist.
Please were does the Nursing profession falls in this or is their a different procedure they should follow.
I have read and digested the steps and requirements involved, will also ask question for clarifications if am confused along the line.
Thanks, please i sincerely await replies to my enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 4:31am On Feb 20, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Within these 219 days post AOR, I sent emails and even raised CSE after 180 days post aor and they kept replying...
Finally Nonviolence, congratulations! 219 days? Praise God your testimony is here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekysilk: 4:35am On Feb 20, 2018
KINGTELLER:

I sent you a PM, how were you able to get the medical report from Luth, during your ITA medical test.
My dear King, I still dey wait for LUTH report till tomorrow o... Even after stike has been called off since last year. Thank God for Grace sha, just saw 'medical passed' on my profile. Guess d hospital decided to waive submitting the luth report for me after re-reviewing my case.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Albion05:
I commend the good work you are all doing.
God blessings on you all.
Please I am Nurse/Midwife with Bachelor in Nursing.
I have read some of the write up, reply and the rest but I did not see any nurse asking question on the thread, please correct me if am wrong.

I only saw link for medical doctors? Pharmacist.
Please were does the Nursing profession falls in this or is their a different procedure they should follow.
I have read and digested the steps and requirements involved, will also ask question for clarifications if am confused along the line.
Thanks, please i sincerely await replies to my enquiry.

Your question isnt clear.....are u asking abt practicing as a nurse or immigrating as one

-Well since u have BSN assess it with WES cos it's faster
-write ielts get at least LRWS. .8777
-enter pool
-get ita.. .etc
-RN is Noc A
All these are for immigration. Practicing in canada is a whole different story(the short story of it is that be ready to start small). The koko remains u will be a PR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Lovelywings: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2018
thekingskiddy:
Hello everyone in the house. I have been following this thread for a while now and benefitted a lot from the discussions here. Due to the inspiration i received from here, I have joined the pool. However, I have a dilemma of sorts. I might likely get a PhD offer from a Canadian University and that will mean that I need to plan to be in Canada by late August for study start. So here is the problem:
If I apply for PR already now (I am confident I will get ITA cos my score is 456), will I be able to also apply for a student visa for my possible PhD offer in case the PR process is not fast enough and I need to resume in September. That is, will it be possible to make a study visa application with the PR application being yet undecided? Also, I am worried that applying for PR already might have a negative effect on any study visa application.

Second, does anyone know how to get Police certificate from Nigeria without being in the country? I read sometime ago that it was possible through some company/agency, but I am not entirely sure.

Sorry my questions are a long read. Please help.
Thank you in anticipation.

Read the below link. The one thing I will say is that it is very late to not already be applying for the study visa if you plan to be in Canada in August. Have you looked at processing times for study visa in your country?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Delta007(m): 5:42am On Feb 20, 2018
thekingskiddy:
Hello everyone in the house. I have been following this thread for a while now and benefitted a lot from the discussions here. Due to the inspiration i received from here, I have joined the pool. However, I have a dilemma of sorts. I might likely get a PhD offer from a Canadian University and that will mean that I need to plan to be in Canada by late August for study start. So here is the problem:
If I apply for PR already now (I am confident I will get ITA cos my score is 456), will I be able to also apply for a student visa for my possible PhD offer in case the PR process is not fast enough and I need to resume in September. That is, will it be possible to make a study visa application with the PR application being yet undecided? Also, I am worried that applying for PR already might have a negative effect on any study visa application.

Second, does anyone know how to get Police certificate from Nigeria without being in the country? I read sometime ago that it was possible through some company/agency, but I am not entirely sure.

Sorry my questions are a long read. Please help.
Thank you in anticipation.
Yes to both of your questions.

You can apply for both concurrently; however, the onus is on you to prove that you intend to return after the completion of your studies.

Re: police report, you will need to send your passport details, passport photo and fingerprints to someone in Nigeria to help you process the police report.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Albion05: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Thanks dear, I have no problem starting small. Growth is geometrically.
Not really asking about practicing in Canada, my question is about migrating to Canada through this channel. Of course I will practice when I get there but first thing first is to migrate through this PR route.
Please any information that will be useful to me as a Nurse, please i need to grab it. Thanks!.

vickyehi:

Your question isnt clear.....are u asking abt practicing as a nurse or immigrating as one

-Well since u have BSN assess it with WES cos it's faster
-write ielts get at least LRWS. .8777
-enter pool
-get ita.. .etc
-RN is Noc A
All these are for immigration. Practicing in canada is a whole different story(the short story of it is that be ready to start small). The koko remains u will be a PR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2018
smslive2:
Hello E-Fam... Please does anyone have contact in FUTA for transcript processing?
i'm also from FUTA, still searching for contact too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dizzy007(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2018
I would strongly advice you use etx as a last resort if you have absolutely nobody in the school to help you run it. If you read a few pages back you'll see someone that still had to follow up with somebody on ground after paying etx.
For some ppl, etx was fast, but for me, they took nearly 4 months to simply send my bsc transcript from minna to Abuja.
So your choice.

koonlay5:
Have you tried it and did it work well as you expect?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nestkojex(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Good morning all. Please I need clarification on something.
My elder sister is currently applying for EE. She has her OND, HND, PGD, and MBA. Now, the pgde she obtained was from a satallite program from IMO State University in Ekiti state in 2002.
The problem now is that she has gotten the transcript of her MBA but that of the PGD is not possible because the satellite Programme had ended many years ago and IMO state State University is saying they don't have any students record again from that Ekiti Satellite programme. Her MBA transcript shows that she came in through the PGD from the defunct Programme between IMO State University and the the Ekiti arrangement. All she has is statement of result for the PGD.
She wants to know if it's advisable to use her MBA credentials and face the PGD palava or just simply use the HND jeje without issues.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Pre AOR or Post AOR?
sweetrie:
I got the ", how to find a Job in Canada letter". Please tell me it's not London visa office. embarassed cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2018
Julie2018:
Pre AOR or Post AOR?
Post AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 20, 2018
nestkojex:
Good morning all. Please I need clarification on something.
My elder sister is currently applying for EE. She has her OND, HND, PGD, and MBA. Now, the pgde she obtained was from a satallite program from IMO State University in Ekiti state in 2002.
The problem now is that she has gotten the transcript of her MBA but that of the PGD is not possible because the satellite Programme had ended many years ago and IMO state State University is saying they don't have any students record again from that Ekiti Satellite programme. Her MBA transcript shows that she came in through the PGD from the defunct Programme between IMO State University and the the Ekiti arrangement. All she has is statement of result for the PGD.
She wants to know if it's advisable to use her MBA credentials and face the PGD palava or just simply use the HND jeje without issues.

She only needs to evaluate the MBA as its the highest qualification she has and avoid the no records wahala

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mummytutu: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2018
Anybody please?
mummytutu:
Good day house, please anyone with contacts at ABU, Zaria as relates to obtaining transcript? thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2018
sweetrie:
Post AOR

Please have you passed medicals and did you ge any ADR before this how to find a job in Canada letter? I guess I’m asking what stage your application is in.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Flaj:

Contact mcstan for UNN

Please do you know how i can do that? Is there a contact for him or is he on this forum(still figuring out how to navigate on this site)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Debbybounty(f): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Any pharmacist here.......please can we connect......thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pikipiki: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations!!!

[quote author=Noviolence post=65195316]

Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
ADR1:7 Dec 2017-Updated POF and Schedule A : (submitted on 14 Dec 2017.)
IP2:6 Feb 2018
ADR2:7 Feb 2018-Valid Passports biopage upload
ADR3:Advice requested about dependent child's passports - which to travel with (to choose between Nigeria and USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ettolic: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Pls don't mind my question o, still trying to gather information does travel history also give u points.
lilyandie:
Praise God!!! Just got PPR !!!!!

My God has done it o. Team LVO

AOR - Sept 26

IP 1 came before I got medical passed (don't know why)

ADR - For travel history ( I have an extensive travel history)

Medical Passed - October 21

NA 2 - November 15

Ordered GCMS Notes - January 11 ( i wanted to know that everything was ok, and someone mentioned in canadavisa.com that atimes it brings attention to your file.

IP2 (Either January 18 or 19, not quite sure, i checked in the middle of night and mehn, my sleep disappeared when i saw the update)

PPR - Got the mail at 1:34 this afternoon.

I want to thank everyone, you guys answered all my questions, reduced my tension, made me laugh, educated me and made me more determined to continue.
God bless you all and i pray that all our prayers will be answered.

Never ever doubt the work of God, delay is never denial.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:

Please have you passed medicals and did you ge any ADR before this how to find a job in Canada letter? I guess I’m asking what stage your application is in.
passed medicals, in NA2. No ADR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Ettolic:
Pls don't mind my question o, still trying to gather information does travel history also give u points.
No it doesn't
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2018
sweetrie:
passed medicals, in NA2. No ADR

Hi, please when is your AOR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2018
Ethelia:

Hi, please when is your AOR
Jan 10
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2018
sweetrie:
Jan 10

Okay, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Delta007:

Yes to both of your questions.

You can apply for both concurrently; however, the onus is on you to prove that you intend to return after the completion of your studies.
Thanks. [/color]

Re: police report, you will need to send your passport details, passport photo and fingerprints to someone in Nigeria to help you process the police report.

I actually found out this morning that there is a business called Gateway Nigeria, which offer this PCC service. Please has anyone here patronised them before. I just need to know if they are reliable as I do not really have anyone in Nigeria who I can bother with PCC. [color=#006600]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
thekingskiddy:

I actually found out this morning that there is a business called Gateway Nigeria, which offer this PCC service. Please has anyone here patronised them before. I just need to know if they are reliable as I do not really have anyone in Nigeria who I can bother with PCC. [color=#006600][/color]

I think you can contact Inspector Moshood directly and send your documents to you. He will process the PCC and scan it to you or can even courier it to you if you wish. Its all about the money. Atleast you are guaranteed its original
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for this link. It really allayed my fears. As for the study visa processing times, I really don't know how long it takes from here but I can't even apply now since I do not have my admission confirmed yet. [color=#000099][/color]
Lovelywings:

Read the below link. The one thing I will say is that it is very late to not already be applying for the study visa if you plan to be in Canada in August. Have you looked at processing times for study visa in your country?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.