Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295420 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by canadianxmas: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Please has anyone been able to submit EOR for IELTS in any of BC's offices other than their Lagos office. I got an enclosed letter attached to my IELTS result from their Abuja office stating EOR should be submitted to their Lagos office and wanted to ascertain if one can do otherwise .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house, I am new here but i must say I found this thread quite helpful(been mopping at my pc all day since my colleague told me i could find some information here). Could someone please point me to where i can find information about requesting for transcript from Unn and Uniben respectively? I have used the UNN alumni portal before but i don't know if this strike might affect the processing time and if i will need to follow up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ffredoo: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house,

Pls does grade of degree affect ECA report?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
JudithToochi:

I don't know if you are serious about this or just sarcasm. Anyways, I'm looking for a partner so could take the risk together. If listening is the only problem, we could apply for remarking, its also stated that a refund will be made should your band increase after remarking. I have sent you a mail please respond

@The first sentence in the bolded... Actually, you don't need a partner to take such risk. Do it yourself and be the hero.... No risk, no success. cheesy

@The second sentence in the bolded... You don't seem to understand fully what the test entails. Applying for remarking for listening doesn't guarantee your band score will increase. After all, if you missed an answer during the test - which is highly objective, remarking it won't make a wrong answer to become correct. However, if the 46k for EOR is no big deal for you, a trial won't hurt you know... kiss

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by immanuella3: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
sthillz:

You only need to show bank statement of 6 months
To the best of my knowledge, Nysc is indeed a year and people have received PR using NySC

Thanks. Although I thought it was required to show proof that you were paid by your employer for your work experience section. This is the aspect of bank statement I am talking about. Correct me if I’m wrong though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Noviolence: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Stream: FSW
AOR: 11 July 2017
ADR1:7 Dec 2017-Updated POF and Schedule A : (submitted on 14 Dec 2017.)
IP2:6 Feb 2018
ADR2:7 Feb 2018-Valid Passports biopage upload
ADR3:Advice requested about dependent child's passports - which to travel with (to choose between Nigeria and USA
PPR:19 Feb 2018
Passports sent to Accra:19 Feb 2018
Within these 219 days post AOR, I sent emails and even raised CSE after 180 days post aor and they kept replying, thanking me for my "patience" and at other times saying that my "file was awaiting review"!
Guys,this London Visa Office has a purpose, in that I've learnt so many practical life lessons.All adoration belongs to our Saviour- Jesus Christ,who KEPT ME by his mercy,GAVE ME enough reasons to continue to appreciate His goodness towards me and my family. I thank God that I was still able to maintain my sanity,and also thank HIM for giving me more reasons to continue to absolutely depend on Him,no matter the situation.
Thank you all for your encouragement and the togetherness on this platform.
I know that greater challenges lie ahead in Canada and elsewhere. Surely,surely, I KNOW that He will see all of us through to that glorious desired end.
I want to specially thank you wonderful guys on the London Visa Office WhatsApp groups (general and July groups).You're all so lovely!
For those still waiting,don't worry,just hang in there and try as much as possible to make the waiting period count. You can enrol in the pre- arrival services by IOM or engage in some of the free and very useful certification courses.
Just make the time count!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by McNoelle(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Not at all.

ffredoo:
Hello house,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
ffredoo:
Hello house,

No! If you like have a first Class or third class, it's irrelevant in this journey.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by McNoelle(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Massive congratulations.

Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
ADR3:Advice requested about dependent child's passports - which to travel with (to choose between Nigeria and USA
Within these 219 days post AOR, I sent emails and even raised CSE after 180 days post aor and they kept replying, thanking me for my "patience" and at other times saying that my "file was awaiting review"!
Guys,this London Visa Office has a purpose, in that I've learnt so many practical life lessons.All adoration belongs to our Saviour- Jesus Christ,who KEPT ME by his mercy,GAVE ME enough reasons to continue to appreciate His goodness towards me and my family. I thank God that I was still able to maintain my sanity,and also thank HIM for giving me more reasons to continue to absolutely depend on Him,no matter the situation.
I know that greater challenges lie ahead in Canada and elsewhere. Surely,surely, I KNOW that He will see all of us through to that glorious desired end.
I want to specially thank you wonderful guys on the London Visa Office WhatsApp groups (general and July groups).You're all so lovely!
For those still waiting,don't worry,just hang in there and try as much as possible to make the waiting period count. You can enrol in the pre- arrival services by IOM or engage in some of the free and very useful certification courses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Emmasonic4me: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Congratulations. Go ye into the maple land and succeed!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Beautiful..congrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrsJustveryOkay: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS!

Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ffredoo: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house,

Pls, any body from Esut that can help with transcript/certificate for ECA.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Pamperme: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Congratulations... kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS.. IRE AKARI GBO GBO WA

Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello E-Fam... Please does anyone have contact in FUTA for transcript processing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Congrats
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Muslimity(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=Noviolence post=65195316]Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Congrats! I rejoice with you to receive my own blessing.�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ojasope1: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Congratulations, the wait time truly paid off.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Congrats Noviolence.
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
Congrats Noviolence.
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArabianRose(f): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
wow...congratulations Noviolence. @MCSTAN18, congrats on the IELTS..been meaning to salute you since jare. All will be well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Congratulations!!!!

Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
learnt so many practical life lessons.All adoration belongs to our Saviour- Jesus Christ,who KEPT ME by his mercy,GAVE ME enough reasons to continue to appreciate His goodness towards me and my family. I thank God that I was still able to maintain my sanity,and also thank HIM for giving me more reasons to continue to absolutely depend on Him,no matter the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS.

Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ffredoo: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house,

Pls any member with ESUT contact for transcript processing..............? Tnx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by chiwelaw: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
pls guys am new here. i keep reading about delays from London office...and also Accra office. pls how do you explain these offices. do u get to choose an Office or just imposed on the applicants? which one is fast? how does it work pls? i dnt understand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by intercedertee(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Saintp(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.

Congratulations on your PPR.
What do you think that makes them issue ADR for updated POF? Is it because the POF was not complete or was there something unusual? Please if you have any idea, tell us so that we can be better prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
You're funny sha....

chiwelaw:
pls guys am new here. i keep reading about delays from London office...and also Accra office. pls how do you explain these offices. do u get to choose an Office or just imposed on the applicants? which one is fast? how does it work pls? i dnt understand
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nikkydave: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please I need a clarification. Can I use my statement of result and transcript for WES since NASU is on strike

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.