Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297389 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
My PPR, you must come before page 450 please. I cannot continue laidis. grin

Amen o, me too, i dont even know where my visa office is, i don email them tire.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by wholesomegrace: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Newmum0615:

I say a big AMEN to this o!!!!, for you and all the wonderful contributors in the house, sharp sharp processing tins. God bless ya all

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Aww. embarassed Missed page 400.............

@Newmum0615, @Happytbaby and all PPR hopefuls, may PPR fall on you soon. Amen! kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
sparkle2k3:
Hello
Pls is there a thread or any WhatsApp or telegram group for Nigerian doctors on the Canadian immigration process?

Also can anyone connect me to a Nigerian (with a Nigerian medical degree) practising in Canada.
Thanks

My candid advice to you is for you to write your plan ist and go to the uk. When you start working and earning better than Nigeria, you can start the process and come to canada only when u are done with it and have a job.
Anything else might sometimes be counter productive except your purpose of immigrating has more to do with a better life for your kids than your career. Which canada is the surest bet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
duduade:

Re-did it again and was till above 520...

maybe its because of the Ph.D degree (this is the highest I have if I will be evaluating) and I am single..

please what do you think?
I think......"why is he single with a phd"�......or she�...
Congrats on your ITA/PPR and your achievements�(phd....wow�)

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Newmum0615:

Yes oooooo. And me too. Checking my mail per second
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dane15: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
I am just fed up with this Passport booklet scarcity in PH.

I have captured for my family but they said no materials.

Does anyone know who can help @ the immigration? Or at least to give an estimated time for delivery of materials. I can't do PCC and Medicals without my family's passport.

Somebody heeeeeelp!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Patterns18: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
duduade:

loooool..... its a she.... Me sef was frightened grin... Thank you

Thank you to everyone too who helped me out kiss kiss kiss and will keep the house posted

Oh, my bad. Sorry ma.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
GlitteringStar:

@Newmum0615, @Happytbaby and all PPR hopefuls, may PPR fall on you soon. Amen! kiss kiss kiss

I say a thunderous AMEN to this o. Can’t wait to share my PPR news

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
duduade:

loooool..... its a she.... Me sef was frightened grin... Thank you

Thank you to everyone too who helped me out kiss kiss kiss and will keep the house posted

Lol.....i was wondering...cuz whatever gives you above 500 must give u ppr sharply. Anyways congrats all the same. I wish I had power to read book like u....i will try sha. .lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
AMEN.

Newmum0615:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
AMEN! It will reach all of us in good time.

GlitteringStar:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
wholesomegrace:

I say a big AMEN to this o!!!!, for you and all the wonderful contributors in the house, sharp sharp processing tins. God bless ya all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walexpaedia: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hi everyone, Sincerely I've learned a lot here. Thanks to cheerful minds.
Please I'm graduate of LAUTECH and I want to seek advice whether to consider WES or IQAS for my academic verification. Pls any Ex-ladokite in the house should assist on your experience with LAUTECH as regards reply to WES. Kindly help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vickyehi: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
duduade:

Expected an older age hence the marriage joke. You are still so so young. I wonder how u could get a PhD in Nija at 31. You are my new WCE.......strong Nigerian women. kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Amakyzuu: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
Walexpaedia:
Hi everyone, Sincerely I've learned a lot here. Thanks to cheerful minds.
Please I'm graduate of LAUTECH and I want to seek advice whether to consider WES or IQAS for my academic verification. Pls any Ex-ladokite in the house should assist on your experience with LAUTECH as regards reply to WES. Kindly help.

I used WES. I paid for my ECA on the 10th of Jan. It took two weeks (of constant calls and disturbance) for Lautech to send my transcript to WES. I sent my certificate to them using hellofax after I asked my uncle who lives in CA to post it to their office and it was taking forever for them to update my profile. It took Lautech about a 2weeks to verify. My ECA will be ready on the 15th of March.
The only sad thing that could happen is that WES sends verification via mail or/and email... If they send yours via mail... oyo is your case.
Someone I did my process with is still stuck at verification stage cos WES sent email and mail to Lautech since 12th of feb and till now only the email came through but mail is still not received by Lautech. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adespecial: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2018
40manlappy:

Replied your email but it appears that it failed to deliver. Please check again because I have resent.

Thanks, i av gone to school today to make payment
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Who do you even email to know where your visa office is? Lol

agates:

Amen o, me too, i dont even know where my visa office is, i don email them tire.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adespecial: 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2018
Amakyzuu:

I used WES. I payed for my ECA on the 10th of Jan. It took two weeks (of constant calls and disturbance) for Lautech to send my transcript to WES. I sent my certificate to them using hellofax after I asked my uncle who lives in CA to post it to their office and it was taking forever for them to update my profile. It took Lautech about a 2weeks to verify. My ECA will be ready on the 15th of March.
The only sad thing that could happen is that WES sends verification via mail or/and email... If they send yours via mail... oyo is your case.
Someone I did my process with is still stuck at verification stage cos WES sent email and mail to Lautech since 12th of feb and till now only the email came through but mail is still not received by Lautech. Good luck

Please which number did you call......... I need to start calling then for my PGD transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
vickyehi:

Expected an older age hence the marriage joke. You are still so so young. I wonder how u could get a PhD in Nija at 31. You are my new WCE.......strong Nigerian women. kiss kiss

Lol.. Thank you dear.. It was God and I had a strong Mentor and supporting folks...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by duduade: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2018
vickyehi:

Lol.....i was wondering...cuz whatever gives you above 500 must give u ppr sharply. Anyways congrats all the same. I wish I had power to read book like u....i will try sha. .lol

Please do o..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Newmum0615:
so that you can leave us here Abi.....just kidding
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Julie2018: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Amen o
GlitteringStar:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dane15: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2018
dane15:
I am just fed up with this Passport booklet scarcity in PH.

I have captured for my family but they said no materials.

Does anyone know who can help @ the immigration? Or at least to give an estimated time for delivery of materials. I can't do PCC and Medicals without my family's passport.

Somebody heeeeeelp!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walexpaedia: 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
Amakyzuu:

I used WES. I payed for my ECA on the 10th of Jan. It took two weeks (of constant calls and disturbance) for Lautech to send my transcript to WES. I sent my certificate to them using hellofax after I asked my uncle who lives in CA to post it to their office and it was taking forever for them to update my profile. It took Lautech about a 2weeks to verify. My ECA will be ready on the 15th of March.

Thanks so much Bro, I'm pretty much grateful. Pls did u go to school after applying for transcript online and how did u quote ur WES reference number for lautech transcript unit?
I will appreciate you releasing the number you called while monitoring their response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2018
dane15:

Same problem in Lagos

I don't think there is anything anyone can do. I waited two months for my passport because of this booklet issue. Best thing is just to continue to call your contact in the immigration office to keep you top of mind for when the booklet becomes available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2018
Divinegifts:
Page 400 and journey never start sef shocked

@ newmum0615, happytbaby, mcstan18, how market? cheesy

My dear, obodo bu igwe. Monday meetings are always so long. Thank you for checking. I hope I haven't missed much here sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
dane15:

Be patient. Keep in touch with your contact. I had the same challenges last year. I waited nearly a month before it came out. It was annoying (the same booklet issue) because i could not register for IELTS without my passport. Be calm. It will come out soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
Newmum0615:

Amen. I pray it comes soon for those of you in expectation, but don't abandon the old wife when you finally get yourself a new one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by onyi888: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello. If it’s phc. Send me an email so I’ll forward a number to you.
Not promising but someone said you should call him so you can see him tomorrow to discuss.

I hope he will be of assistance �

fionytechprojectsltd@gmail.com

Onyi

dane15:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
GlitteringStar:

Newmum0615, Happytbaby and all PPR hopefuls, may PPR fall on you soon. Amen! kiss kiss kiss

Amen !!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vcole: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
ugoiyke79e:
Hello my people,Its been a while here.
The Pre landing period has been a lot more tasking than i ever imagined.
I hope to have more time to come back here soon.
Cheers.
hey mami

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.